Windows 10: Win 10 Product Key via Elevated CMD

Discus and support Win 10 Product Key via Elevated CMD in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I dug up an information which will retrieve the Win 10 Product Key using Elevated Command Prompt............. wmic path softwareLicensingService get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by davidhk, Feb 21, 2018.

1. davidhk Win User

Win 10 Product Key via Elevated CMD

I dug up an information which will retrieve the Win 10 Product Key using Elevated Command Prompt.............

wmic path softwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey

I tried it and it did produce a product key on each of my computers.

What I do not know is if the key is correct.
    I mean is it for end user for whatever reasons, or is it for computer manufacturers for mass production ?

Would our guru members confirm or debunk this ?

:)

davidhk, Feb 21, 2018
  2. EdiDako Win User

Activation Error 0x803F7001 - Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709

Hi,

From elevated cmd:

You've just uninstalled your product key.

Windows 10 should activate again.

Br,

Edi

EdiDako, Feb 21, 2018
  3. Win10 apps + their Services

Elevated command prompt is CMD run with administrative permissions. Win key +"X">

Win 10 Product Key via Elevated CMD [​IMG]

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Feb 21, 2018
  4. f14tomcat Win User

Suggest you take a look at Superfly's app. It's kinda been the de facto "get Key" app for some time.

*ArrowShowKeyPlus - Windows 10 Forums

f14tomcat, Feb 21, 2018
  5. davidhk Win User
    I am 75 years old and my eyesight is no longer as effective. Reading is no longer my favourite thing.

I'm just want to know if the command line is good for end user.

Thank you.

davidhk, Feb 21, 2018
  6. f14tomcat Win User
    I ran your command line and ShowKeyPlus. They match as being the installed key and the OEM key from Dell. Hope that helps. TC *Smile

Win 10 Product Key via Elevated CMD [​IMG]

f14tomcat, Feb 21, 2018
  7. RickC Win User
    To answer your specific question... yes, that commandline is good for end users.

Hope this helps...

RickC, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Win 10 Product Key via Elevated CMD - Similar Threads - Product Key via

2. CMD for product key error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CMD for product key error: hello i just wanted to find my product key i lost the box and .... i tried the command promote I run it as administer and then entered the command wmic path ....but it dosent work i only see an error nothing else.can anyone help ?ThxKind Regards!Ahmad Rahil Ali...
  3. CMD for product key error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CMD for product key error: hello i just wanted to find my product key i lost the box and .... i tried the command promote I run it as administer and then entered the command wmic path ....but it dosent work i only see an error nothing else.can anyone help ?ThxKind Regards!Ahmad Rahil Ali...
  4. Win 10 product key

Win 10 product key: I have an HP laptop, I have installed Linux Ubuntu for the final year Engineering project, and a few days ago GRUB menu is corrupted, then Linux got corrupted, and now Windows too, so the question is can I extract the product key without accessing the windows. There are some...
  5. Win 10 product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 product key: I have an HP laptop, I have installed Linux Ubuntu for the final year Engineering project, and a few days ago GRUB menu is corrupted, then Linux got corrupted, and now Windows too, so the question is can I extract the product key without accessing the windows. There are some...
  6. cmd / product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cmd / product key: Good afternoon, so I recently bought a laptop and it was my first one so I accidentally reset it which deleted my product key and made me lose access to downloading apps , my cmd, not being able to use my camera, clock, and unable to use zoom properly which was for me , I...
  7. cmd / product key

cmd / product key: Good afternoon, so I recently bought a laptop and it was my first one so I accidentally reset it which deleted my product key and made me lose access to downloading apps , my cmd, not being able to use my camera, clock, and unable to use zoom properly which was for me , I...
  8. cmd / product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  9. Win 10 product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 product key: Why we able to find win 10 product key with cmd and this is legally true https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-product-key/87359acb-6006-4ad0-a1aa-165b130dec91
  10. Product key for Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Product key for Win 10: I converted from Windows 7 to the free version of Windows 10 home. Can I get a product key for Windows 10? Replacing a drive and I need to do a cold start on it. Old drive won't clone to new one....