Windows 10: Win 10 Prof Ver 1909 after update try to make recovery disk ask for system software disk...

Discus and support Win 10 Prof Ver 1909 after update try to make recovery disk ask for system software disk... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello: Desktop Hp H8-1520t 16gb RAM and 3TB HD. Updated from win10 prof 1904 to 1909 (18363-535). I was able to image backup my system. When try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by 786Baraq, Dec 11, 2019.

1. 786Baraq Win User

Win 10 Prof Ver 1909 after update try to make recovery disk ask for system software disk...

Hello:

Desktop Hp H8-1520t 16gb RAM and 3TB HD. Updated from win10 prof 1904 to 1909 (18363-535). I was able to image backup my system.

When try to create "System Repair Disk",

Win 10 Prof Ver 1909 after update try to make recovery disk ask for system software disk... b78b9d42-2c26-40e1-8b8b-9c6f12d34463?upload=true.png

My system was upgraded to Win8Pro to Win10P free upgrade. I don't have Windows Installation Disk.

Any suggestions will be great.

:)

786Baraq, Dec 11, 2019
  2. Pinchy Win User

XP disk versus Laptop Recovery Disk?

Recovery disks are just OEM copies of XP disks. Ie, they can have things such as the companys logo within the files.

If you got a normal XP disk you cant use it. The only way your dads copy of XP will activate is if your normal XP copy is OEM, unless you use the recovery disk.

I always use the recovery disks. Works just like a normal copy *Smile Win 10 Prof Ver 1909 after update try to make recovery disk ask for system software disk... :). Plus with the recovery disks you dont need the serial key as I *think* its embedded into the files on the disk. Just need to activate windows once on the net *Wink Win 10 Prof Ver 1909 after update try to make recovery disk ask for system software disk... ;).

Pinchy, Dec 11, 2019
  3. Disk bloat in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

Is it my imagination, or does the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update consume an additional 20-30GB of disk space over the previous Creators Update release? Unfortunately, I didn't log my disk usage before the upgrade, but now my C: drive has 56GB of stuff, and I know it wasn't anywhere near that full before. I've run "Disk Cleanup -> Clean up system files" and selected everything on the list, including remove previous version of Windows. I also emptied my Recycle Bin, my Temp folder, \Windows\Temp folder, and \Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download folder. Finally, I ran Wise Disk Cleaner to delete assorted application garbage.

Has anyone else noticed the bloat in Fall Creators Update?

Static~Charge, Dec 11, 2019
  4. Win 10 Prof Ver 1909 after update try to make recovery disk ask for system software disk...

how to create Recovery disk of win 10

hi,

i bought a hp laptop with win 8.1 installed on it with recovery partition D on it, after few days i received upgrade to win10. Now if i do system recovery with recovery manager then will i again downgrade to win 8.1?

what should i do to create win 10 recovery disk and how to delete win 8.1 recovery disk?

PrateekTiwari, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 Prof Ver 1909 after update try to make recovery disk ask for system software disk...

1. Win 10 Prof Ver 1909 after update try to make recovery disk ask for system software disk... - Similar Threads - Prof Ver 1909

2. Win 10 recovery problem, no recovery disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 recovery problem, no recovery disk: Win 10 OS, was updating OS and system rebooted and froze during boot up. Tried Cnt/Alt/Del to shut down system, no success. Finally had to just shut PC off. Now it won't boot up. since I've had this system for several years, I cannot find my recovery thumbdrive most likely...
  3. Win 10 recovery problem, no recovery disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 recovery problem, no recovery disk: Win 10 OS, was updating OS and system rebooted and froze during boot up. Tried Cnt/Alt/Del to shut down system, no success. Finally had to just shut PC off. Now it won't boot up. since I've had this system for several years, I cannot find my recovery thumbdrive most likely...
  4. Win 10 recovery problem, no recovery disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Problem with Win 10 system repair disk or recovery disk

Problem with Win 10 system repair disk or recovery disk: I'd really appreciate any help anyone can give me regarding safety disks/usb. I have Windows 10 Home 64bit. It says ut is version 19042, 1502 I am trying to make a new up-to-date Windows system repair disk. My previous repair disk seems to boot up fine but the two brand new...
  6. Problems making a recovery disk

Problems making a recovery disk: Hello, I am having problems making a recovery disk. I have a Pavilion DV6 that had a hard drive failure, I got a new SSD Samsong 860 EVO 500GB but can not seem to get windows reinstalled. I ran the MS media creation tool. I start it, select "Create installation media for...
  7. Updating system repair/recovery disk?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Updating system repair/recovery disk?: Hi, I am running windows 10 Creator version. My system repair/recovery USB flash drive was created during windows 8.1. Do I have to update the stick? 94124
  8. How to make a system recovery disk on a SD-card

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to make a system recovery disk on a SD-card: Hi! I am using a small tablet with Windows on it. It already has little space (32GB which is actually 29 GB), with Windows eating up a ton of space. Now, with a virtual partition on the tablet reserved for system recovery, I have less than 5 GB left, not enough for Windows...
  9. Win 10 recovery USB disk

Win 10 recovery USB disk: I am trying to create a recovery USB drive from which I can install Windows 10 fresh, if needed. Or quickly restore system images in case of a drive issue. There are a couple of things I am not clear about. Background: I have an ASUS laptop that came with Windows 8.1,...
  10. Can't seem to make a recovery disk or install disk

Can't seem to make a recovery disk or install disk: I've tried using the "Create a Recovery Drive" and have tried making my own installation media using the "Media Creation Tool". Both seem to do nothing, just constantly search. The Media Creation Tool stays on the "getting a few things ready" screen for upwards of half an...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to update recovery disk to new windows 1909