Windows 10: Win 10 ProWorkstation OEM Productkey not accept

Discus and support Win 10 ProWorkstation OEM Productkey not accept in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hallo I have buy a new win 10 pro for Workstation with diffrent Installation Option how win 10 s and s N to win 10 pro and N. As first i install the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by V8JL, Mar 24, 2019.

1. V8JL Win User

Win 10 ProWorkstation OEM Productkey not accept

Hallo

I have buy a new win 10 pro for Workstation with diffrent Installation Option how win 10 s and s N to win 10 pro and N. As first i install the S but it was very unlike with updates so i install pro. in this installations the product key work after i install one of my old win pro product keys or something this way. but now because i take as first Option win pro N no Option to read any kinde of my oem License key wich have to create win 10 pro for Workstation, i have done any way but ist ever same two error codes actually

0xc004f050

in first Registration i have read on my Microsoft account Adminsistrator, but now just read my Name. Why i have lost my Administrator device? Why my License key nomore work? And nearby i lost a big file in One note because i delet it on my Computer and take it out of trash but there are all files gone, than i go to one note and there the files was in trash and i take it out of trash but it was too late all file nomore on place.

have i lost my adminstrator key with datalost on OneNote?

thanks for answer

:)

2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Mar 24, 2019
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Mar 24, 2019
  4. Burgurne Win User

Are Windows Retail Version Upgrading to Win 10 OEM??

My gamerrig (from win8.1 Pro Retail) upgrated to windows 10 Pro RETAIL Channel. Part of productkey is 3V66T as the rest of you.
    My laptop (from windows 7 SP1 Home Premium) Upgrated to Windows 10 RETAIL Channel. Part of productkey is 8HVX7.

My guess is, that the 2 keys are different because of "Pro" and "non-Pro" version?

Is there another software/method I can check productkey AND licens-type (retail/OEM)?

Burgurne, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Win 10 ProWorkstation OEM Productkey not accept - Similar Threads - ProWorkstation OEM Productkey

2. HackTool:Win32/ProductKey

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HackTool:Win32/ProductKey: How to get rid of "HackTool:Win32/ProductKey"? It has been removed by Windows Defender, but shows there after every boot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hacktoolwin32productkey/9a6294fb-d326-4d71-bfce-da78e1f802cd
  3. OEM Win 10 Pro key not accepted by Win 11 Pro Insider Preview Virtual Machine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OEM Win 10 Pro key not accepted by Win 11 Pro Insider Preview Virtual Machine: I'm running Linux on a HP EliteDesk 800 G3 with a Core i5 7400. Now I thought since there was an OEM Windows 10 Pro Licence bundled with the EliteDesk I could use this key to run Windows 11 Pro in a Virtual Machine kvm. After short search I found here in this community that...
  4. OEM Win 10 Pro key not accepted by Win 11 Pro Insider Preview Virtual Machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OEM Win 10 Pro key not accepted by Win 11 Pro Insider Preview Virtual Machine: I'm running Linux on a HP EliteDesk 800 G3 with a Core i5 7400. Now I thought since there was an OEM Windows 10 Pro Licence bundled with the EliteDesk I could use this key to run Windows 11 Pro in a Virtual Machine kvm. After short search I found here in this community that...
  5. windwos 10 productkey

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windwos 10 productkey: so i had a laptop that had a built in windows 10 but the motherboard burnt ,now i got a new laptop that doesnt have windows preinstalled is there any way to get the product key from the old laptop {it was nitro 5 an515}...
  6. productkey

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    productkey: can i use same product key in same laptop after reinstallation of windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/productkey/e575a9dc-2288-443e-a48d-b5235481ce28
  7. win 10 oem licence

win 10 oem licence: Hello, I am using win 10 pro upgraded from win 8 , after upgrading the win is activated with a digital licence , when I put my original win 8 key in the change the licence field the licence shows a oem key in the basic computer information page, does it mean any thing ?...
  8. WIN 10 OEM or RETAIL?

WIN 10 OEM or RETAIL?: I have a PC today with WIN 7. I will install WIN 10 in it. Can I buy an OEM license and install it on that PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-oem-or-retail/3c208a26-f7c6-4dad-a1c9-e36f5e43bf12
  9. win 10 oem

win 10 oem: Bonjour, je dispose d'un dvd win 10 famille oem 32 bits. Je change de carte mère. je dois installer win 10 famille 64 bits. Est ce possible avec ce dvd? merci https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-oem/e43080ac-4b90-463e-9ce4-c8d7d82e2fe6
  10. Upgrade a Win 10 home OEM to Win 10 Pro OEM with Win 10 Pro OEM Key?

Upgrade a Win 10 home OEM to Win 10 Pro OEM with Win 10 Pro OEM Key?: I recently purchased a laptop that has an OEM version of Win 10 Home on it. I verified this by using : slmgr -dli. Previously I had purchased an OEM Win 10 Pro Key. Can I use this OEM Win 10 Pro Key to upgrade the OEM Win 10 Home to the OEM Win 10 Pro. If so what are...