Windows 10: Win 10 Questions

Discus and support Win 10 Questions in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello all again, I'm looking for the "Registry Editor" ? Anyone know where I can find it ? Thank you. 159300 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Oscar Hotel, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Win 10 Questions

Hello all again,

I'm looking for the "Registry Editor" ?

Anyone know where I can find it ? Thank you.

:)

Oscar Hotel, Jun 24, 2020
  2. endeavor Win User

Replacing Windows Mail in Win-10 with one from Win-Vista.

Clayton, yes you can use your own files, as well realize the files from the tutorial attachments are the exact same thing already coming from Windows Vista - it's all the same.

The tutorial instructions how to do it in every detail are posted Here

Please for your own sake, just be sure you understand the limitations of using the old Vista WinMail client out of it's native environment inside of Windows7/8/10 by reading through the disclaimer, and the Bug List that's linked on the page there, and then decide if you want to do it and if it's right for you.
    Feel free to post your questions over there too.

endeavor, Jun 24, 2020
  3. NGeo Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

4. Mohan B P Win User

Win 10 Questions

3 questions for Windows 10

Hi,

I realize the issue you are facing with the desktop.

As you have multiple issues with the desktop, let me assist you with the issues one by one.

Question 1:

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• On the Desktop, right-click on an empty space.

• In the drop down options, select
      View.

• Uncheck the option: Auto arrange icons.
    Question 2:

The information provided in question 2 is not clear, so kindly answer the below question;

• About which “favorites” you are talking about
      (EDGE or WINDOWS EXPLORER or INTERNET EXPLORER)?
    Question 3:

I suggest you to refer the below link to change Adobe to open PDF files instead of Edge and check if it helps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-default-programs-in-windows-10

I hope the given information is helpful. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows 10.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 Questions

1. Win 10 Questions - Similar Threads - Questions

2. Good Afternoon, I have a question regarding my RTX GPU. When I open up task manager, my RTX...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Good Afternoon, I have a question regarding my RTX GPU. When I open up task manager, my RTX...: Good Afternoon, I have a question regarding my RTX GPU. When I open up task manager, my RTX shows up as "GPU 0" and the integrated GPU as "GPU 1" is this normal? If not, how can I fix it? Thank you....
  3. Good Afternoon, I have a question regarding my RTX GPU. When I open up task manager, my RTX...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Good Afternoon, I have a question regarding my RTX GPU. When I open up task manager, my RTX...: Good Afternoon, I have a question regarding my RTX GPU. When I open up task manager, my RTX shows up as "GPU 0" and the integrated GPU as "GPU 1" is this normal? If not, how can I fix it? Thank you....
  4. Notepad, question mark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notepad, question mark: Hello I wrote a text in Farsi with notepad, after saving the text it turned into a question mark How can I solve the problem and restore his text? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notepad-question-mark/931d05bb-894c-4e0a-b624-9bfbc4560222
  5. Notepad, question mark

Notepad, question mark: Hello I wrote a text in Farsi with notepad, after saving the text it turned into a question mark How can I solve the problem and restore his text? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notepad-question-mark/14521017-09cb-4c16-985b-04127739b5ba
  6. Notepad, question mark

Notepad, question mark: Hello I wrote a text in Farsi with notepad, after saving the text it turned into a question mark How can I solve the problem and restore his text? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notepad-question-mark/1329cd6d-c277-4126-8ba3-3903a3cd6cf2
  7. Notepad, question mark

Notepad, question mark: Hello I wrote a text in Farsi with notepad, after saving the text it turned into a question mark How can I solve the problem and restore his text? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notepad-question-mark/931d05bb-894c-4e0a-b624-9bfbc4560222
  8. This is a question about input method settings, as detailed in the problem description below.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This is a question about input method settings, as detailed in the problem description below.: When I use the Chinese Input Method, the icon in the red box is not aligned with the icon above it, or I would like to be able to remove the icon in the red box and just leave the character ""....
  9. This is a question about input method settings, as detailed in the problem description below.

This is a question about input method settings, as detailed in the problem description below.: When I use the Chinese Input Method, the icon in the red box is not aligned with the icon above it, or I would like to be able to remove the icon in the red box and just leave the character ""....
  10. This is a question about input method settings, as detailed in the problem description below.

in Windows 10 Customization