Windows 10: Win 10 re-sizing open window.

Discus and support Win 10 re-sizing open window. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I stop Win 10 from moving and re-sizing windows when I return to them? I have tried unchecking the options in "multitasking" but it has no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RoSmithLZ, Aug 12, 2019.

1. RoSmithLZ Win User

Win 10 re-sizing open window.

How do I stop Win 10 from moving and re-sizing windows when I return to them? I have tried unchecking the options in "multitasking" but it has no effect. This was a simple annoyance at first but I have lost all humor for it now.

:)

RoSmithLZ, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    Windows 10 How to set a window size on desktop

Hi Bairn_966,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Ideally, the Windows of the any program or the file Explorer will open in the same size as it was closed last time. However, I suggest you to follow the below steps, and check if that helps.

1. Resize to the size of the application you want.
    2. Press the shift key and keep it pressed, then click on X or close window with mouse while the key is still pressed.
    3. Restart the System and check if that works.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Win 10 re-sizing open window. - Similar Threads - sizing open window

2. Windows RE tools partition size

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows RE tools partition size: How do I increase the size of my "Windows RE tools" partition? My Acronis disk backup is failing due to it not having enough free space 320 MB needed. If I open the Disk Management tool, that partition does not show up....
  3. Re install win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Re install win 10: Hello, I purchased a new hp probook 4730s some time ago, it had windows 10 pre installed, but i did not like the format, so i had a new windows 7 pro insalled on a new 250 gb ssd clean install i did not retain the original win 10 hard drive. now the support for win 7 has...
  4. Re-installation of Win 10

Re-installation of Win 10: I have windows 10. My laptop is affected by MEDS virus which encrypt all the data along with Recovery Drive (D:). I want to install again windows 10 in my laptop so that recovery files become a new files without MEDS encryption. Windows Reset is done but still there is MEDS...
  5. WIndows suggested re-sizing feature

in Windows 10 Customization
    WIndows suggested re-sizing feature: Dear Sirs, I first encountered this feature on my first windows 7 machine and found a way to turn it off (over 4 years ago). I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and the feature re-enabled itself. Every time I grab a title bar on any window, three small auto-size suggestion...
  6. Re-install Win 10

Re-install Win 10: My computer has bogged down. I want to re-install win 10. Should I format c: ? How is the best way to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-install-win-10/3eaff53c-c73c-4c15-9746-654a40175b13
  7. re-size problem in Windows 10

re-size problem in Windows 10: When I want to resize a windows in windows 10 and select the resize button (upper right), nothing happens. when I try Alt-S, the Size selection is grayed out. Why? How do I resize windows?...
  8. Re-sizing photos

Re-sizing photos: On my old W7 pc I always found it quick and easy to reduce photos etc for emailing; all I had to do was right click on the photo or document, then click on Re-size. There was a choice of reductions. How can I do this in W10? Thanks in anticipation. 79608
  9. RE : Win 10 10586.218

RE : Win 10 10586.218: I am wondering if someone else has this issue as I have....................... Sfc reported corrupt files found but unable to repair. I ran dism command with the Source extension. It reported operation successful. I ran sfc again and same report........................
  10. Re-install Win 10

Re-install Win 10: Hi all, A tear ago microsoft offered a free upgrade to win 10. so , i downloaded and installed. Since then it was working very well but recently i encouter some issues and I'd like to reinstall windows 10. Is it possible to do so with my current software or do i have to...