Windows 10: Win 10 recover files

Discus and support Win 10 recover files in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had to do a complete refresh/restore on my computer, Win 10 OS. Though I saved all files in Documents. Apparently some folders did get saved. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Drkenne, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Drkenne Win User

Win 10 recover files

I had to do a complete refresh/restore on my computer, Win 10 OS. Though I saved all files in Documents. Apparently some folders did get saved. Is there a way or can I recover the lost/deleted files?

:)

Drkenne, Aug 11, 2020
  2. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Aug 11, 2020
  3. Tenforo Active Member
    Recover files from Flash drive

Does not work on a windows pc which is what the OP probably intended

windows by default does not have HFS and HFS+ based hard drives.
    Able to perform retrieval on both HFS and HFS+ based hard drives. and so will not work with windows

thanks for the effort

Tenforo, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 recover files

1. Win 10 recover files - Similar Threads - recover files

2. Accidentally deleted a file and it's not in the Recycle Bin. How to recover?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally deleted a file and it's not in the Recycle Bin. How to recover?: I was trying to clean up my Desktop and deleted an important file by accident. I didn't notice this immediately, so I emptied the Recycle Bin after deleting the rest of the files on my Desktop. Once I realized what happened I confirmed that the Recycle Bin had indeed been...
  3. Accidentally deleted a file and it's not in the Recycle Bin. How to recover?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidentally deleted a file and it's not in the Recycle Bin. How to recover?: I was trying to clean up my Desktop and deleted an important file by accident. I didn't notice this immediately, so I emptied the Recycle Bin after deleting the rest of the files on my Desktop. Once I realized what happened I confirmed that the Recycle Bin had indeed been...
  4. Can I recover corrupted Windows files? Is there any option?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I recover corrupted Windows files? Is there any option?: My Windows 10 has been corrupted, and I don't have a backup of my data. I will try to repair or restore it again, but this data can't be restored or repaired.Could someone suggest a way for me to get restore my data?...
  5. Can I recover corrupted Windows files? Is there any option?

Can I recover corrupted Windows files? Is there any option?: My Windows 10 has been corrupted, and I don't have a backup of my data. I will try to repair or restore it again, but this data can't be restored or repaired.Could someone suggest a way for me to get restore my data?...
  6. Can I recover corrupted Windows files? Is there any option?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. how to recover missing file folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to recover missing file folder?: My file folder holding my work disappeared. It isn't in trash, it isn't misplaced My computer didn't shut down or crash either. I have looked at hidden panel, checked recycling, checked all my other folder files to see if it got put in them. Is there anything i can do to fix...
  8. how to recover missing file folder?

how to recover missing file folder?: My file folder holding my work disappeared. It isn't in trash, it isn't misplaced My computer didn't shut down or crash either. I have looked at hidden panel, checked recycling, checked all my other folder files to see if it got put in them. Is there anything i can do to fix...
  9. How do I recover files from a HDD in a dead computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover files from a HDD in a dead computer: Hi there!I just had my desktop that was running on Win 10 I think stop turning on after a roof leak got it very wet. I went into a panic because I had a lot of legal documents on the desktop I know, I know...I just hadn't gotten around to backing them up because I'm an idiot....
  10. How do I recover files from a HDD in a dead computer

How do I recover files from a HDD in a dead computer: Hi there!I just had my desktop that was running on Win 10 I think stop turning on after a roof leak got it very wet. I went into a panic because I had a lot of legal documents on the desktop I know, I know...I just hadn't gotten around to backing them up because I'm an idiot....