Windows 10: Win 10 Repair Disc will not repair

Discus and support Win 10 Repair Disc will not repair in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi Guys My CD was too small....so I am forced to put Win 7 back and then do win 10... Sh&t Thansk for all your help Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by foxint, Jun 18, 2016.

1. foxint Win User

Win 10 Repair Disc will not repair

Hi Guys

My CD was too small....so I am forced to put Win 7 back and then do win 10...

Sh&t

Thansk for all your help

foxint, Jun 19, 2016

2. A CD is too small, but you should be able to burn it to a DVD - that will get you past the USB booting issue too.

After you create the DVD, boot to it.

Slartybart, Jun 19, 2016
  3. foxint Win User
    Sir

Thank you for the suggestions.

I am in the bush and I have to work with what I have... yes it was too small and the PC would not boot from the USB. I think I officially hate microsoft.... So I installed Win 7 Pro and now "trying" to update to Win 10....here is crossing fingers.

Thanks

foxint, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 Repair Disc will not repair

1. Win 10 Repair Disc will not repair - Similar Threads - Repair Disc repair

2. repair disc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    repair disc: Hi, have made a backup to my Windows 10 PC, and was offered to create a repair disc, I used a usb flash as usual, but got a note that say [The system repair disc could not be created][Windows did not find a CD/DVD burner, make sure it is connected to the computer and try...
  3. repair disc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    repair disc: Hi, have made a backup to my Windows 10 PC, and was offered to create a repair disc, I used a usb flash as usual, but got a note that say [The system repair disc could not be created][Windows did not find a CD/DVD burner, make sure it is connected to the computer and try...
  4. repair disc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows repair disc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows repair disc: Hello everyone! Can I create a system repair disc on a movable USB flash drive, because my PC doesn't possess any CD/DVD slot and everytime I try to create one, It says it could not find a CD or DVD burner...
  6. Windows repair disc

Windows repair disc: Hello everyone! Can I create a system repair disc on a movable USB flash drive, because my PC doesn't possess any CD/DVD slot and everytime I try to create one, It says it could not find a CD or DVD burner...
  7. Windows 10 repair disc ..

Windows 10 repair disc ..: Hi I was having problems with something called stopcode blue screen ..I tried repair disc that I made but. It said I couldn't delete any updates ..I hit back and tried something else that wouldn't work ..by mistake I hit shutdown ..the ocean went dark .the start button on the...
  8. win10 repair disc

win10 repair disc: How to make a win10 repair disc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-repair-disc/e698be65-1bdd-4a35-9e38-fbc464eebe3f
  9. Disc D Repair

Disc D Repair: Does the Scanning and Repair option work or can I buy a disc repair tool? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disc-d-repair/7555a9cf-bec8-4ac0-8471-e4301946058f
  10. Can't create win 10 repair disc

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can't create win 10 repair disc: I tried to create a repair disc for an HP laptop but windows wants me to insert an installation disc. I don't have any. I upgraded it from win 8.1 to win 10 so I don't have an installation disc. How do I get over this requirement? My two Dell laptops created repair discs just...