Windows 10: Win 10 - restart required message to fix system firmware

Discus and support Win 10 - restart required message to fix system firmware in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello everyone, i need your help to fix my device issue, it always says that i need to restart my device to fix system firmware issue, when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AndikaLumbantoruan, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Win 10 - restart required message to fix system firmware

Win 10 - restart required message to fix system firmware c36e0f81-4e47-4614-8ed5-f5ac2c44a2e8?upload=true.png

Hello everyone, i need your help to fix my device issue,
    it always says that i need to restart my device to fix system firmware issue,
    when i restart, i need an AC adapter to continue the process which i don't have any,
    please help me how to fix it without AC adapter,

My laptop is an Asus device.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do to get rid of this message?

Please advise, thank you!

:)

AndikaLumbantoruan, Jul 12, 2019

2. Windows 10 - restart required message since latest Creators Update.

Hi Kate,

As this error message indicates a failure in the hardware, we suggest that you run the hardware troubleshooter. To do this, kindly follow these steps:

• Press Windows and type "troubleshoot".
    • Select Troubleshooting and click Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Restart your computer and see if it will now work.

Let us know the result of the troubleshooter.

Dennis Mop, Jul 12, 2019
  3. Wahyu#Go Win User
    Windows 10 - restart required message since latest Creators Update.

Go to Device Manager, and see System Device, Right Click on Pci Bus, Choose Update Driver, Update and restart it for several times, in my case I have to tried three times update until got the latest update.

And now no more issue on my Pci Bus, and no more Pop Up Message "restart required. your computer needs to be restarted in order to finish setting up device: pci bus".

My Laptop is Lenovo G40-45

OS Windows 10 Pro Creators Update

Ver. 1703

Win 10 - restart required message to fix system firmware 67572ce3-b472-4fd0-9d9a-1d443fa8f285.png

Win 10 - restart required message to fix system firmware 64feb05e-17c9-4d42-ad5d-d0d6f423fba9.png

Wahyu#Go, Jul 12, 2019
  4. Win 10 - restart required message to fix system firmware

win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 - restart required message to fix system firmware

1. Win 10 - restart required message to fix system firmware - Similar Threads - restart required message

2. System Firmware [CODE 10]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Firmware [CODE 10]: Greetings,I checked my device manager to see if there are some issues with my brand new laptop, because some thing didn't feel right was a little bit slow and unresponsive.I have an Asus Rog Strix G15 G513RM.I opened my device manager and saw that the System Firmware's update...
  3. System Firmware [CODE 10]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Firmware [CODE 10]: Greetings,I checked my device manager to see if there are some issues with my brand new laptop, because some thing didn't feel right was a little bit slow and unresponsive.I have an Asus Rog Strix G15 G513RM.I opened my device manager and saw that the System Firmware's update...
  4. Repeated "Restart Required" Messages

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Repeated "Restart Required" Messages: I am careful to update my PC when updates are available. Currently, my Windows 10 displays a message when booting up for the first time, "Restart Required. Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this device. High Definition Audio Bus." Normally I use earbuds for...
  5. system gives message that it requires restart to finish firmware.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    system gives message that it requires restart to finish firmware.: system gives message that it requires restart to finish firmware. when I tried to restart it it did show flash progress 100% and stayed that way forever not reacting on any buttons until i let it go out of power and started it again. not it still asks for restart but i am...
  6. System firmware

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System firmware: Hello, Im going straight forward. I were on system manager, and updated "System firmware". Now i have problems to turn on my computer "loggfile: C:Windows\System32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrails.txt. Please help!...
  7. system firmware

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    system firmware: how to solve system firmware has a driver problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-firmware/a5e0e1fa-44cd-4b29-9a58-77b2546ea202
  8. Restart Required message shows on notifications

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restart Required message shows on notifications: Hi. Soon after I hard reset my laptop I keep on getting notifications like this. Restart Required. Your PC needs to be restarted in order to finish setting up this device. Asus Support Device. I've restarted and updated the laptop so many times but it won't go away. What...
  9. System Firmware

System Firmware: Hi, I own an asus tuf fx 504 laptop. The official bios version is 316 but windows 10 automatically upgrades it to version 317 with big system stability problems. Even if I downgrade to 316 through bios the system firmware shows some warning triangle and automatically is...
  10. KB4458469 "Restart required" message despite many restarts

KB4458469 "Restart required" message despite many restarts: It seems that KB4458469 was successfully installed yesterday (according to the history): 2018-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4458469) Successfully installed on 07/10/2018 However, the Windows Update page continues to exclaim...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo system firmware message wont go away

2. lenovo system firmware restart

3. system firmware error

4. system firmware not getting inmstalled even after restarting,
  5. system firmware update - restart required,
  6. lenovo system firmware error,
  7. restart to fix firmware,
  8. pc needs resarting lenovo system firmwear,
  9. hp laptop system firmware driver restart required,
  10. fix system firmware,
  11. my laptop sas to restart to finish setting up this device the notification wont go away,
  12. lenovo system firmware restart required,
  13. restart firmware keeps showing,
  14. error on system firmware,
  15. your pc need to be restarted system firmware