Windows 10: WIN 10 RIGHT CLICK DISPLAY SLOW NEED FIX

Discus and support WIN 10 RIGHT CLICK DISPLAY SLOW NEED FIX in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; RIGHT CLICKING THE DESKTOP DISPLAY MENU IS VERY SLOW TO RESPONED... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KSS 68, Oct 8, 2018.

1. KSS 68 Win User

WIN 10 RIGHT CLICK DISPLAY SLOW NEED FIX

RIGHT CLICKING THE DESKTOP DISPLAY MENU IS VERY SLOW TO RESPONED

:)

KSS 68, Oct 8, 2018

2. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Oct 8, 2018
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Oct 8, 2018
  4. WIN 10 RIGHT CLICK DISPLAY SLOW NEED FIX

Sleep mode not working right in Win 10

Tried this and it says I have the latest driver installed. I have also installed all updates for Win 10 and it still will not wake properly. It seems to start when I open the cover of my HP G60 but nothing but blank screen. Must cold boot to recover.

WilliamDaehling, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

WIN 10 RIGHT CLICK DISPLAY SLOW NEED FIX

1. WIN 10 RIGHT CLICK DISPLAY SLOW NEED FIX - Similar Threads - RIGHT CLICK DISPLAY

2. Need help fixing right click IN the start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help fixing right click IN the start menu: While trying to fix a prior issue i descovered that my right click has refused to work in the start menu. To clarify i can click on the start menu just fine its in the search in the menu that the right click is not working. the menu that is supposed to pop up after the right...
  3. Need help fixing right click IN the start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help fixing right click IN the start menu: While trying to fix a prior issue i descovered that my right click has refused to work in the start menu. To clarify i can click on the start menu just fine its in the search in the menu that the right click is not working. the menu that is supposed to pop up after the right...
  4. 20H2 Slow right click

in Windows 10 Customization
    20H2 Slow right click: Hi! So, I recently updated my windows 10 to 20H2 and when i right click it takes up to a while to load i tried the registry but it didnt help. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/20h2-slow-right-click/8f5c3111-71e9-4a9e-afda-51a7634e498b
  5. The right click menu is slow.

in Windows 10 Customization
    The right click menu is slow.: Hi, I have an HP laptop it's specs: Intel Core i3-8145U CPU@2.10 GHz 2.30 GHz 4.00 GB RAM 3.89 GB usable When I select a lot of files like in the prefetch folder, there is a busy cursor for quite some time and then the menu appears. Sometimes even the cursor gets stuck in...
  6. right click slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    right click slow: whenever i try to create new folder or press right click new it cause lag and delay 10 second i tried all the solution on the internet and widows repair and check updates and everything but nothing work !...
  7. Slow right click on Desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow right click on Desktop: [ATTACH] Same thing on File Explorer. I did the 1909 update today, Windows is installed on SSD. Does anyone have this problem too? https://i.redd.it/9v8ctr03k2b41.gif submitted by /u/GuilhermeGarm [link] [comments]...
  8. My right click is slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My right click is slow: So I bought 2 weeks ago a Lenovo Ideapad l340 gaming and i have been experiencing that my right click is slow, i need help, also i delete some file from regit but its still slow and it bothes me....
  9. Right Click not displaying options

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Right Click not displaying options: Since that latest update, Using a right click on an icon or file no longer displays options, such as properties, it merely displays a spinning circle for a length of time, and then dumps the display and shows the users desktop. Not very useful if one wants to investigate the...
  10. right clicking in Win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    right clicking in Win 10: Suddenly, right-clicking in File Explorer for Windows 10 no longer offers the usual options. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks, Dan 56565