Windows 10: win 10 s and firmware updates

Discus and support win 10 s and firmware updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; All I have a surface go and love it and have decided to leave it in S Mode. Up to now it has not caused me any limitations. But now it is. Does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BarryAndersen, Nov 13, 2018.

1. win 10 s and firmware updates

All I have a surface go and love it and have decided to leave it in S Mode. Up to now it has not caused me any limitations. But now it is. Does anyone know how to apply the firmware updates when the you using S mode? I get a message to say that I need to use the app store.

I tried using the Microsoft online chat support but I knew more about S mode than the support person did!!!

So any thoughts anyone??

Thanks all

Baz

:)

BarryAndersen, Nov 13, 2018

2. PS3 and PSP firmware updated

Sony has updated the firmware for its two most recent consoles, with a few improvements for each. The PS3 firmware has been updated to version 1.70, which will enable gamers to play PS1 software purchased from the PlayStation Store (previously only playable on the PSP) and will allow the use of the vibration function of accessories when playing PlayStation and PlayStation 2 titles (not PS3 games unfortunately, but a step forwards). The PlayStation Store still lists all classic titles as being for the PSP, but this may be changed when it’s updated later this week. As for the PSP, the firmware has been updated to version 3.40, with the most noticeable changes being improved support for PlayStation Network titles and a changed method for managing certificates under [Game]. Apparently with the new firmware, gamers can share save data between both consoles allowing PS1 titles to be continued on the move and at home.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Nov 13, 2018
  3. btarunr Win User
    Crucial Releases "000F" Firmware Update for M4 SSD, Enhances Power-Loss Protection

Crucial is known for issuing firmware updates for its M4 series SSDs that bring significant improvements, be it the 0009 update that introduced performance improvements by as much as 20%, or the 0309 update that fixed a lot of BSOD instability issues. Introduced on Wednesday, the newest firmware update, "000F", introduces the following changes:
    • Improved compatibility with certain SAS expanders and peripheral RAID cards.
    • Improved throughput stability under extremely heavy workloads.
    • Improved data protection in the event of unexpected, asynchronous power loss.
    With higher performance, improved OS-level stability, and now with higher throughput stability and improved data protection in the event of power loss, Crucial M4 is closer to being the perfect consumer SSD.

DOWNLOAD: Crucial M4 000F Firmware Update Windows 7 Updater Utility, Manual Boot File, Instructions

btarunr, Nov 13, 2018
  4. win 10 s and firmware updates

Win 10 1607 update

Installed the update manually at the the moment everything is bueno.
    It seems that Microsoft has a big problem in there update department windows 7 update has problems win 8 update has problems. Windows 10 update is so-so.

Countryside, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

win 10 s and firmware updates

1. win 10 s and firmware updates - Similar Threads - firmware updates

2. Discord voice and audio not working after latest Windows firmware update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discord voice and audio not working after latest Windows firmware update.: Sometime on 4/10/2024 there was firmware update for windows 11 that dropped. I have 3 different working headsets: I hyperx cloud 2, a logictech 733, and a pretty crummy headset issued from my work, which still works ok. In any case, after the latest firmware update, Discord,...
  3. Discord voice and audio not working after latest Windows firmware update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discord voice and audio not working after latest Windows firmware update.: Sometime on 4/10/2024 there was firmware update for windows 11 that dropped. I have 3 different working headsets: I hyperx cloud 2, a logictech 733, and a pretty crummy headset issued from my work, which still works ok. In any case, after the latest firmware update, Discord,...
  4. Firmware update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Firmware update: My laptop got restarted after update and now it's has been frozen since one hour on this. Can anyone please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firmware-update/584bd16e-a618-4c78-baeb-da7bcc9fe8c6
  5. Firmware update

Firmware update: My laptop got restarted after update and now it's has been frozen since one hour on this. Can anyone please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firmware-update/584bd16e-a618-4c78-baeb-da7bcc9fe8c6
  6. Laptop Firmware Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Firmware Update: Hi, I’ve recently found something off. My computer needs to update but says something about firmware. I don’t really know what does it mean. The device is a HP Laptop, with Windows 11....
  7. Laptop Firmware Update

Laptop Firmware Update: Hi, I’ve recently found something off. My computer needs to update but says something about firmware. I don’t really know what does it mean. The device is a HP Laptop, with Windows 11....
  8. Updated Intel Management Engine Firmware v 16.1.30.2330 Dated 25.01.2024 in Gigabyte DS3H...

Updated Intel Management Engine Firmware v 16.1.30.2330 Dated 25.01.2024 in Gigabyte DS3H...: I have an Assembled Desktop with a Gigabyte DS3H AX Rev1.2 Motherboard with Bios firmware version F.16 with Intel i5 13500 CPUID B06F2 with Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 12GB GDDR6 VRAM.On 215th January 2024, I updated Intel Management Engine Firmware v16.1.30.2330.Also, I updated...
  9. Updated Intel Management Engine Firmware v 16.1.30.2307 Dated 21.01.2024 in Gigabyte DS3H...

Updated Intel Management Engine Firmware v 16.1.30.2307 Dated 21.01.2024 in Gigabyte DS3H...: I have an Assembled Desktop with a Gigabyte DS3H AX Rev1.2 Motherboard with Bios firmware version F.16 with Intel i5 13500 CPUID B06F2 with Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 12GB GDDR6 VRAM.On 21st January 2024, I updated Intel Management Engine Firmware v16.1.30.2307.Also, I updated...
  10. Updated Intel Management Engine Firmware v 16.1.30.2330 Dated 25.01.2024 in Gigabyte DS3H...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updated Intel Management Engine Firmware v 16.1.30.2330 Dated 25.01.2024 in Gigabyte DS3H...: I have an Assembled Desktop with a Gigabyte DS3H AX Rev1.2 Motherboard with Bios firmware version F.16 with Intel i5 13500 CPUID B06F2 with Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 12GB GDDR6 VRAM.On 215th January 2024, I updated Intel Management Engine Firmware v16.1.30.2330.Also, I updated...