Windows 10: Win 10 says I have a password

Discus and support Win 10 says I have a password in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.836) I don't want a password. I can not delete my password from CMD with NET USER name * If I log into the administrator... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by theoldwizard1, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Win 10 says I have a password

Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.836)

I don't want a password. I can not delete my password from CMD with NET USER name *

If I log into the administrator account (yes, it is enabled and it has a password) it will not let me delete my password from CMD with NET USER name * "Not authorized ..."

Now what ?

:)

theoldwizard1, Jun 13, 2020
  2. Jessen P Win User

Win 10 password

Hi,

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Save the password in Credential Manager and check. Refer to the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Click on Credential Manager" and select "Windows Credentials".
    • Go down to "Generic Credentials" and select "MicrosoftAccount:user=<user_name>" (where <user_name> should be your user name).
    • Click "Edit" and Change the password and press "Save".
    • Check if issue persists.
    Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Jessen P, Jun 13, 2020
  3. 10 most commonly used online passwords

speaking as someone that resets passwords for people in multiple apps, I'd say a variation of "password", 123456, their first name, or a sons/daughters name.

Ive also got a friend that has used "password" for a few years now with great success.

Dippyskoodlez, Jun 13, 2020
  4. Namslas90 Win User

Win 10 says I have a password

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 says I have a password

1. Win 10 says I have a password - Similar Threads - says password

2. I messed up while clean booting and now my computer doesn't show the password box and says...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I messed up while clean booting and now my computer doesn't show the password box and says...: After facing this issue I at first pressed set up new pin but it said to look for an app in the windows store which didn't work, then I pressed on restart while holding the shift button and then pressed troubleshooting. No matter which option I choose after that it wants my...
  3. I messed up while clean booting and now my computer doesn't show the password box and says...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I messed up while clean booting and now my computer doesn't show the password box and says...: After facing this issue I at first pressed set up new pin but it said to look for an app in the windows store which didn't work, then I pressed on restart while holding the shift button and then pressed troubleshooting. No matter which option I choose after that it wants my...
  4. I messed up while clean booting and now my computer doesn't show the password box and says...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 says password is incorrect it isn’t

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 says password is incorrect it isn’t: Hello,Since last evenimg, whenever I start my pc it goes into the automatic repair mode it doesn’t go into windows even if I turn safe mode on. Every option except for start-up repair and start-up settings which don’t do anything ask me to log in my microsoft account....
  6. Windows 10 says password is incorrect it isn’t

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 says password is incorrect it isn’t: Hello,Since last evenimg, whenever I start my pc it goes into the automatic repair mode it doesn’t go into windows even if I turn safe mode on. Every option except for start-up repair and start-up settings which don’t do anything ask me to log in my microsoft account....
  7. Windows 10 says password is incorrect it isn’t

8. Windows VPN says incorrect password nit it’s correct

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows VPN says incorrect password nit it’s correct: I have been trying to get windows vpn working. It reports incorrect password. I’ve looked for days trying everything but no luck. Why won’t it take my Microsoft credentials?...
  9. Windows VPN says incorrect password nit it’s correct

Windows VPN says incorrect password nit it’s correct: I have been trying to get windows vpn working. It reports incorrect password. I’ve looked for days trying everything but no luck. Why won’t it take my Microsoft credentials?...
  10. I can’t sign in on my pc the password isn’t working and it says it’s been locked so idk how...

I can’t sign in on my pc the password isn’t working and it says it’s been locked so idk how...: I can’t sign into my pc where it says password it’s not working and it says it’s locked so I can’t get in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-in-on-my-pc-the-password-isnt-working/b1089e92-b141-44c4-9bda-4d7de04437e1