Windows 10: Win 10 Screen Lock

Discus and support Win 10 Screen Lock in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Are Microsoft programmers seriously losing it or is human resources hiring their friends? Why am I here trying to figure out how to stop the screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Strider10530, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Win 10 Screen Lock

Are Microsoft programmers seriously losing it or is human resources hiring their friends? Why am I here trying to figure out how to stop the screen saver from activating..... it is set to NEVER and NEVER and the screen lock keeps activating after 30 seconds? This indicates MAJOR incompetence. Why do I have to pay for a bunch of inept programmers? I never had issues like these when I programmed. Can't figure it out? FIND A NEW JOB AND LET THE NEW PROGRAMMERS ISSUE A FIX YOU DUMB INCOMPETENT BOZO'S.

:)

Strider10530, Jun 18, 2021

2. Lock screen problem in Win 10

Hi Graham,

Changing some settings on your computer may help resolve. Follow the steps below to show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Personalization, then Lock screen.
    • Turn ON Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen switch.
    • Lock your computer to test.
    Keep us in the loop with the result.

Martin Bar, Jun 18, 2021
  3. No Lock screen in Windows 10.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in system settings.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "rolling slideshow ", what exactly are you referring to?
    • When you say that "I can't activate it again.", are you referring that you are not able to Activate Windows 10?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps which you have performed to resolve the issue?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below to set the lock screen pictures.

1. Right click on Desktop screen.

2. Then click on Personalize.

3. Click on Lock Screen.

4. Try to select the lock screen picture.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Lock screen, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jun 18, 2021
  4. dacrone Win User

Win 10 Screen Lock

different lock screen and sign in screen?

Step 2b is labeled as Change the Login Screen Image, but the steps show you how to change the Lock Screen image. Step 2a is irrelevant. It only tells you how to change the desktop background.

What I want to do:
    Set Spotlight as the LOCK Screen Image(s) - Done
    Set the Win 10 Hero Image as the SIGN IN Screen Image - This is the one that shows after you click on the lock screen and you are able to type your password. If I uncheck "Show Lock Screen Image on Sign In Screen", it shows a solid blue background behind my Password box and user image. This is what I want to change to the Hero Image....

dacrone, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

Win 10 Screen Lock

1. Win 10 Screen Lock - Similar Threads - Screen Lock

2. How can i stop my lock screen background from changing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i stop my lock screen background from changing?: My desktop wallpaper is working fine and don't changes but lock screen wallpaper keeps changing. I have selected Picture in persionalisation setting and my remember my prefrence option is off. when i out my laptop to sleep and opens it back it shows the wallpaper i slected...
  3. How can i stop my lock screen background from changing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i stop my lock screen background from changing?: My desktop wallpaper is working fine and don't changes but lock screen wallpaper keeps changing. I have selected Picture in persionalisation setting and my remember my prefrence option is off. when i out my laptop to sleep and opens it back it shows the wallpaper i slected...
  4. Windows 11 Home, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock screen.: When I try to open the computer I was supposed to enter the password, but instead the login appeared, and when I pressed it for a few seconds, the word “Welcome” appears and disappears.And it remains on the lock screen Please I need your help Please I need your help. I tried...
  5. Windows 11 Home, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock screen.

Windows 11 Home, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock screen.: When I try to open the computer I was supposed to enter the password, but instead the login appeared, and when I pressed it for a few seconds, the word “Welcome” appears and disappears.And it remains on the lock screen Please I need your help Please I need your help. I tried...
  6. Windows Spotlight in Windows 10 lock screen repeating the same images over and over?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Spotlight in Windows 10 lock screen repeating the same images over and over?: I'm finding that the Windows 10 Spotlight lock screen is repeating images over and over again, even after I've rated it once, they come back and ask me to re-rate it again. This has been happening over the past year or so. In the past, you'd just get a new image and you'd...
  7. Windows Spotlight in Windows 10 lock screen repeating the same images over and over?

Windows Spotlight in Windows 10 lock screen repeating the same images over and over?: I'm finding that the Windows 10 Spotlight lock screen is repeating images over and over again, even after I've rated it once, they come back and ask me to re-rate it again. This has been happening over the past year or so. In the past, you'd just get a new image and you'd...
  8. Windows Spotlight in Windows 10 lock screen repeating the same images over and over?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. Stuck on lock screen. Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on lock screen. Please help: I updated my aunt's laptop for her now when we turn it on it says "Your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your pin." I click on "set up my PIN" then its making me sign into her old Microsoft account which she...
  10. Stuck on lock screen. Please help

Stuck on lock screen. Please help: I updated my aunt's laptop for her now when we turn it on it says "Your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your pin." I click on "set up my PIN" then its making me sign into her old Microsoft account which she...