Windows 10: Win 10 Setup in the same laptop after format

Discus and support Win 10 Setup in the same laptop after format in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, below is what I currently see in Activation section under the Windows Settings of my Asus laptop. [img] I will be formatting the laptop and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by onlytanmoy, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Win 10 Setup in the same laptop after format

Hello, below is what I currently see in Activation section under the Windows Settings of my Asus laptop.

Win 10 Setup in the same laptop after format [​IMG]

I will be formatting the laptop and installing Win 10 Pro fresh via the same USB bootable media as I did before.
    My query is during the Win 10 setup do I enter the same product key in the Activate Windows time or click the red highlighted option? I am bit confused by the blue highlighted lines in the image below...hence thought of clarifying.

Win 10 Setup in the same laptop after format [​IMG]

:)

onlytanmoy, Jul 21, 2019
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Jul 21, 2019
  3. Fresh Install of Win 10 without Serial Key?

Looking to reformat a laptops HDD, and then reinstall Win 10 fresh. The problem is it came pre-installed with Win 8 and I did the free upgrade to Win 10. How exactly would I re-format the HDD, reinstall Win 10 and ensure it reactivates properly? I don't see a Win 8 serial key anywhere in the contents of the box.

Flogger23m, Jul 21, 2019
  4. n-ster Win User

Win 10 Setup in the same laptop after format

n-ster, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 Setup in the same laptop after format

1. Win 10 Setup in the same laptop after format - Similar Threads - Setup same laptop

2. Reuse of Windows 10 Product Key to Same Device after Format

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reuse of Windows 10 Product Key to Same Device after Format: I currently have a 128GB SSD where Windows 10 was installed, and I'm planning to buy new SSD with a larger capacity in the future but I always think about the product key activated in my laptop if it still activates/acceptable when I use it during the installation of Windows...
  3. Upgraded Win 10 activation after formatting

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgraded Win 10 activation after formatting: Good morning,I'm posting here after discussing with Dell. I have a Dell Precision 5510 that came with Windows 7 Pro, no hardware change. It is an old company laptop that I'm recycling for personal use since I got a new one and already migrated the company stuff there. The old...
  4. How to retain Win 10 Home license after format my Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to retain Win 10 Home license after format my Laptop: Hi I have windows 10 Home edition and I need to format my Laptop due to unusual slower of OS. Guide to how to retain my currunt Win 10 Lincese and let me know how to reinstall Win 10....
  5. Win 10 Setup in the same laptop after format

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Setup in the same laptop after format: Hello, below is what I currently see in Activation section under the Windows Settings of my Asus laptop. [img] I will be formatting the laptop and installing Win 10 Pro fresh via the same USB bootable media as I did before. My query is during the Win 10 setup do I enter...
  6. resume win 10 setup

resume win 10 setup: dear Microsoft I wanted to update my win 10 home version 1809 to 1903. I download media creation tool 1903 from microsft and started to download the required file. after download completed, it was ready to install but a message " WE DONT SURE THAT YOUR PC HAS ENOUGH SPACE...
  7. Change time format Win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change time format Win 10: How can I change time to 12 hr clock? When I go to Settings, Time & Language, Date & Time, Change date and time formats, under Short Time my only choice is HH:mm; under Long Time it's HH:mm:ss....
  8. hibernate not working the same after win 10 oct update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    hibernate not working the same after win 10 oct update: win 10 desktop connect to an UPS running oct update have had pc 7 yrs running win 7 for 5 yrs and win 10 since jun 2016. since Oct update, pc wakes up from hibernation if the power goes out. previous 7 years, neither win 7 nor win 10 woke up from hibernation on power...
  9. Need to format/clean laptop HDD - Reinstalling Win 10 Question

Need to format/clean laptop HDD - Reinstalling Win 10 Question: I am going to sell a laptop which currently has Win 10 installed (originally the laptop shipped with Win 8, I opted for the free upgrade). It is the only drive in the laptop and has Win 10 on it, so to be on the safe side I would prefer to do a full format, and then run a...
  10. Format HDD -- Win 10 Installed

Format HDD -- Win 10 Installed: I just went from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 --- very cool. My hard drive is clogged with a lot of old stuff; I want to reformat the drive. Question: how do I get a recovery / boot format for my new Win 10 installation? Thank you for the suggestions 43847