Windows 10: Win 10 "show/hide tool" not working

Discus and support Win 10 "show/hide tool" not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have Win 10. My GPU works with the stock driver but if it is Updated by windows the GPU stops and goes to default setting causing my second display... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by danni1of2, Sep 10, 2016.

1. danni1of2 Win User

Win 10 "show/hide tool" not working

I have Win 10. My GPU works with the stock driver but if it is Updated by windows the GPU stops and goes to default setting causing my second display (HD TV) to stop working.When i found the "show/hide tool- the problem of my PC updating my display driver was solved.... for about 6 months. Now i am back to rolling back my GPU driver daily or more times. I tried showing and hiding the driver again. The tool says "Problem fixed" but Windows still updates the driver. I even DLed a new tool. maybe this time I'll delete the tool from my [rograms backup drive then reDL the tool. beyond that im stuck. Any help would be welcome

Danni

:)

danni1of2, Sep 10, 2016

2. " NOKIA X2 " How to Hide Files (Photos/Videos) from Gallery view..??

hi .. i hav found one trick by which we can hide all photos and videos/mp3 from gallery.

m using this ith my nokia c3 . very nice privacy trick.

Best Way To Hide Files Folders in Nokia s40 Symbian OS

rockpop989, Sep 10, 2016
  3. " NOKIA X2 " How to Hide Files (Photos/Videos) from Gallery view..??

S40 WHAT AN OUTDATED VERSION OF SOFTWARE NOKIA X2 IS HAVING...Win 10 "show/hide tool" not working :(

VERY VERY DISAPOINTED Win 10 "show/hide tool" not working :(

sharanukumar, Sep 10, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Sep 11, 2016
Thema:

1. Win 10 "show/hide tool" not working - Similar Threads - show hide tool

2. Hide Updates Tool

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hide Updates Tool: If new windows update comes, i will hide this update then become up to date. After few days, i don't know i have to unhide this update or i have to leave it hidden first. Because i'm not ready for new windows update....
  3. Hide Updates Tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hide Updates Tool: If new windows update comes, i will hide this update then become up to date. After few days, i don't know i have to unhide this update or i have to leave it hidden first. Because i'm not ready for new windows update....
  4. Hide Updates Tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. trying to get show n hide update tool to hide the installion of new version of windows 10...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    trying to get show n hide update tool to hide the installion of new version of windows 10...: Hi there my name is jamie bratcher and i have an hp 15 inch note book and i am trying to download the show n hide update tool so i can hide an installion . the new version of windows 20hd 2 from installing on my lpatop . but i keep getting the 404 error file or directory not...
  6. Show/Hide Tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Show/Hide Tool: Anyone else having trouble downloading the Show/Hide tool from Microsoft? All I get is a Microsoft 404 page. Tried Chrome, Firefox, Edge and even Internet Explorer. http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...owhide.diagcab Ben Windows 10 Home version 2004 Build 19041.804...
  7. Show or Hide Updates Tool - is it still available?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Show or Hide Updates Tool - is it still available?: Hi. I had a problem which I fixed by uninstalling KB4601345. Naturally, I don't want that Update to install again so I googled myself to this page: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...3-19219ef19cc1 Clicking on the link to the tool leads to a 404 error. Is the Show or Hide...
  8. Windows Show/Hide Update Tool Unavailable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Show/Hide Update Tool Unavailable: I've been trying to hide this driver that keeps on reinstalling on Windows update. The driver that I have installed is the latest driver from AMD's website. Windows keeps on trying to reinstall this update that is older and it's really annoying. I've done some research and...
  9. Microsoft’s Show or Hide Updates tool

Microsoft’s Show or Hide Updates tool: Basically Windows 10 1809 does not work well with my systems at all. I have one Lenovo and one HP laptop that when the update installed the speed of the computers slowed down by maybe 25 to 35 percent. On each laptop if I unplug from a power source the screen just gets...
  10. Show Hide tool couldn't be downloaded

Show Hide tool couldn't be downloaded: Hi! I am wanting to install the latest AMD reccommended driver from AMD, which is different from the driver windows update installs automatically. In the process, I'm supposed to run windows update, but not to update the graphics card driver. In my attempt to download the...