Windows 10: win 10 shuts while trying to personalize

Discus and support win 10 shuts while trying to personalize in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; will stay on for about 2 minutes before going blank....... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by donEdson1, Apr 13, 2021.

1. donEdson1 Win User

win 10 shuts while trying to personalize

will stay on for about 2 minutes before going blank....

:)

donEdson1, Apr 13, 2021

2. win 10 will not shut down properly

Hi Richard,

Usually, this issue occur due to outdated or corrupted device drivers, services or processes which are not shutting down properly, or third-party programs that prevents your computer to shut down properly. For better assistance, we'll be needing additional
    information:

• Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Is this an error message Explorer\windows\settingsync\BackgroundUploadTask? If yes, where are you getting this message?
    • If possible, can you send us a screenshot?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the Power troubleshooter as an initial troubleshooting step. To run the Power troubleshooter, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Settings.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Click Troubleshoot in the left pane of the window.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Power
      and click Run the troubleshooter.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Apr 13, 2021
  3. NGeo Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

4. Heshie75v Win User

PC shuts down after trying to wake from sleep mode.

After my Win 10 PC goes into the sleep mode and I try to wake it, the PC just shuts itself down.
    I have not tried much of anything to fix this. Any suggestions ?
    Thanks

Heshie75v, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

1. win 10 shuts while trying to personalize - Similar Threads - shuts while trying

2. Shut down error - Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shut down error - Win 10: Also, occasionally have a .exe pop up screen. What is the fix for these errors? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shut-down-error-win-10/7676b2c8-d6f1-42c3-8ce8-2d4c76152200
  3. Shut down error - Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shut down error - Win 10: Also, occasionally have a .exe pop up screen. What is the fix for these errors? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shut-down-error-win-10/7676b2c8-d6f1-42c3-8ce8-2d4c76152200
  4. Shut down error - Win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. shut down sound win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    shut down sound win 10: I have a problem with win 10everything works fine all day i play games without problems but every day at 3 pm you hear the sound as if the power is going off but it doesn't turn off pcevery day at the same timea mysterious problemdoes anyone have any advicei havessd 120gram...
  6. shut down sound win 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    shut down sound win 10: I have a problem with win 10everything works fine all day i play games without problems but every day at 3 pm you hear the sound as if the power is going off but it doesn't turn off pcevery day at the same timea mysterious problemdoes anyone have any advicei havessd 120gram...
  7. shut down sound win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Win 10 won't shut down

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 won't shut down: After new hard drive installation...Win 10 will not shut down. My old hard drive also had Win 10 so I am really baffled by the problem. I unchecked "fast start". That didn't change anything. FYI I did check MSINFO and found that the Bios are legacy. I've been with...
  9. Win 10 Pro Personalization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 Pro Personalization: Why does the task task bar coloring work differently that on Win 10 Home? 38288
  10. win 10 - shutting down and restart

in Windows 10 Support
    win 10 - shutting down and restart: why my windows 10 take so much time to shutdown and restart ? i have a 480 gb ssd, 32 gb ram, kaspersky internet security,all updates done. any fix to resolve this ? bye 87080