Windows 10: win 10 simply wont discover BT mouse, help!

Discus and support win 10 simply wont discover BT mouse, help! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I bought recently canyon cmsw08g bt/wirelles mouse. It worked perfectly for 2-3months. Now it wont show in bluetooth area of my win 10 desktop,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nedotodoric, Mar 18, 2020.

1. win 10 simply wont discover BT mouse, help!

I bought recently canyon cmsw08g bt/wirelles mouse. It worked perfectly for 2-3months.

Now it wont show in bluetooth area of my win 10 desktop, neither it will connect via usb dongle.

I changed bateries, reinstalled all drivers, switched bluetooth services to automatic start. I dont know what to do.. Is it really going to scrap bin?

Did anyone had similar problem?

Any help will be apreciated. Thank you!

submitted by /u/nedotodoric
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nedotodoric, Mar 18, 2020
  2. yahanna Win User

Win 10 Doesnt Recognize BT Mouse - HELP

After I clean installed win 10, my PC failed to recognize my BT mouse. This is strange since it was working perfectly before the clean install. I use a BT USB stick which recognizes all BT devices except for this mouse. My BT mouse is the Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse. Again this is a mystery. What do I do?

yahanna, Mar 18, 2020
  3. yahanna Win User
    Sound Distortion w/ BT Headphones When I Move BT Mouse -- Help

I got a BT dongle. When I listen to music through BT headphones and move my mouse at the same time I hear distortion. When I dont move my mouse theres no distortion.

I got Realtek installed and its drivers updated. Thare are 2 options in the MS sound panel for headphones. One for BT headphones stereo and an other for BT non-stereo headphones. I enabled the one for stereo because it sounds better. But I hear distortion with the BT mouse. When I switch to the BT non-stereo option theres no distortion when I move my mouse but sound quality is bad.

What do you suggest to hear BT stereo perfectly with no distortion when I move my mouse?

yahanna, Mar 18, 2020
  4. win 10 simply wont discover BT mouse, help!

Mouse Freezing need help pls.

Hi Ephraim,

User profile corruption can cause issues with certain devices, including your optical mouse, in
    Windows 10. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• Aside from changing USB ports, did you use a different mouse to see if the same issue will occur while playing games?
    • Have you tried checking the manufacturer's website for updated mouse drivers for
      Windows 10?

In the meantime, we suggest creating a new user on your computer to see if your mouse still freezes while using a different local account. To do this, simply follow the steps in this

article

Regards.

Jefferson Ore, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

win 10 simply wont discover BT mouse, help!

1. win 10 simply wont discover BT mouse, help! - Similar Threads - simply wont discover

2. My picture simply wont delete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My picture simply wont delete: I downloaded this picture to my desktop on my windows pro but now it won't delete. I keep trying to drag it to the recycling but it wont go. I tried adding it to a folder so maybe i could delete that but its no use and its only that one picture i can save and delete other...
  3. My picture simply wont delete

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My picture simply wont delete: I downloaded this picture to my desktop on my windows pro but now it won't delete. I keep trying to drag it to the recycling but it wont go. I tried adding it to a folder so maybe i could delete that but its no use and its only that one picture i can save and delete other...
  4. Anyone with a Microsoft BT Mouse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone with a Microsoft BT Mouse?: I have the Windows Mouse and Keyboard Center installed for my Microsoft BT mouse. Every time when turning my Microsoft bluetooth mouse on/off, a CLR20r3 error appears in my Windows logs/Reliability monitor. The mouse is working fine and connects without any issues. I have...
  5. Anyone with a Microsoft BT Mouse?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone with a Microsoft BT Mouse?: I have the Windows Mouse and Keyboard Center installed for my Microsoft BT mouse. Every time when turning my Microsoft bluetooth mouse on/off, a CLR20r3 error appears in my Windows logs/Reliability monitor. The mouse is working fine and connects without any issues. I have...
  6. 3600 bt mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3600 bt mouse: I have a mouse driver 14 years old! That keeps losing connection, can't update. What's up with that? Tried anything, is it broke? Get back to me asap Max https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3600-bt-mouse/c1bc9106-8d7f-456c-b787-43de4334f74d
  7. Win 10 wont recover. Wont reset. Wont repair. HELP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 wont recover. Wont reset. Wont repair. HELP: I have a Toshiba Satellite L75-A7380. Came with Win 8 but was upgraded to Win 10 some time ago during free upgrade. I created recovery discs when brand new but NOT after upgrde to Win 10. This is my 2ndary machine so not used often. I keep all files I WANT to keep on my...
  8. Wifi simply wont stay on

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi simply wont stay on: Done everything I can think of. Updated driver etc etc un-ticked the dreaded allow this do dah to turn of wifi the some clown asks have you tried Troubleshooter...........my question is who teaches you fools how to solve anything? Troubleshooter hasn't solved a problem for me...
  9. Win 10 Doesnt Recognize BT Mouse - HELP

Win 10 Doesnt Recognize BT Mouse - HELP: After I clean installed win 10, my PC failed to recognize my BT mouse. This is strange since it was working perfectly before the clean install. I use a BT USB stick which recognizes all BT devices except for this mouse. My BT mouse is the Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse. Again...
  10. Sound Distortion w/ BT Headphones When I Move BT Mouse -- Help

Sound Distortion w/ BT Headphones When I Move BT Mouse -- Help: I got a BT dongle. When I listen to music through BT headphones and move my mouse at the same time I hear distortion. When I dont move my mouse theres no distortion. I got Realtek installed and its drivers updated. Thare are 2 options in the MS sound panel for headphones....