Windows 10: win 10 slow restart

Discus and support win 10 slow restart in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i have new laptop Dell. i installed new windows 10 with updates. starting after shutdown takes 35 seconds. however, restarting taes more than 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by winstyl, Apr 30, 2019.

1. winstyl Win User

win 10 slow restart

i have new laptop Dell. i installed new windows 10 with updates. starting after shutdown takes 35 seconds. however, restarting taes more than 2 minutes.. how to reduce restart time ?

:)

winstyl, Apr 30, 2019
  2. midgo Win User

Win 10 1607 Restart Issue

I am having a Win 10 1607 restart issue.

In my case the PC tries to restart but the monitor screen goes black and then the monitor screen powers off.

The PC keeps running but will not restart.

I have to push the reset button to restart the PC.

Shut down works fine.

In both restart and shutdown there are no spinning dots...

Can any one help with this restart issue.

I have tried most suggestions on the interwebz:////

My next step is to go back to the previously installed version 1511 in which restart worked then do an upgrade from the 1607 ISO I downloaded.

If this fails I will bite the bullet and do a clean install but I would rather just resolve the issue if I can as I have Win 10 running just the way I like it:///

midgo, Apr 30, 2019
  3. scevism Win User
    windows 10 slow boot

Just done a fresh install of windows 10. Still got the same problem.
    Turn pc on from cold or a restart. Hangs on the win boot logo for a minute or so then boots in to the desktop
    cant work it out why its so slow to boot up? any ideas*Mad win 10 slow restart :mad:

scevism, Apr 30, 2019
  4. win 10 slow restart

Windows 10 file explorer very slow (working on it...) issue

This seemed to help. Time will tell. It certainly is more helpful and practical than the suggestion to end toe Explorer task and start a new one.

SamMcSpadden, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

win 10 slow restart

1. win 10 slow restart - Similar Threads - slow restart

2. Wifi disconnects and reconnects after restart/replug, becoming incredibly slow after reconnect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi disconnects and reconnects after restart/replug, becoming incredibly slow after reconnect.: There are days where this happens and days when it doesn't, it doesn't seem to be an isp issue as the wifi difficulties are gone when I restart my pc. Some time after my pc restarts or I replug the wifi cable in, it disconnects and reconnects seen in the bottom corner and...
  3. Wifi disconnects and reconnects after restart/replug, becoming incredibly slow after reconnect.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi disconnects and reconnects after restart/replug, becoming incredibly slow after reconnect.: There are days where this happens and days when it doesn't, it doesn't seem to be an isp issue as the wifi difficulties are gone when I restart my pc. Some time after my pc restarts or I replug the wifi cable in, it disconnects and reconnects seen in the bottom corner and...
  4. Wifi disconnects and reconnects after restart/replug, becoming incredibly slow after reconnect.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Wifi disconnects and reconnects after restart, becoming incredibly slow after reconnect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi disconnects and reconnects after restart, becoming incredibly slow after reconnect.: There are days where this happens and days when it doesn't, it doesn't seem to be an isp issue as the wifi difficulties are gone when I restart my pc. A few minutes last time I checked 23 after my pc restarts, it disconnects and reconnects seen in the bottom corner and then...
  6. Wifi disconnects and reconnects after restart, becoming incredibly slow after reconnect.

Wifi disconnects and reconnects after restart, becoming incredibly slow after reconnect.: There are days where this happens and days when it doesn't, it doesn't seem to be an isp issue as the wifi difficulties are gone when I restart my pc. A few minutes last time I checked 23 after my pc restarts, it disconnects and reconnects seen in the bottom corner and then...
  7. Wifi disconnects and reconnects after restart, becoming incredibly slow after reconnect.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Intel MEIx64 Error 3 Causing PC Hangs and Slow Shutdowns/Restart/Sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel MEIx64 Error 3 Causing PC Hangs and Slow Shutdowns/Restart/Sleep: I recently had to do a clean install of Windows 10 on this PC. It's a fairly old system, and I have had to buy a used motherboard to replace my last one. I did find a bent pin, but I bent it back, and I dont think it was anything that wasn't redundant. Everything worked fine...
  9. Intel MEIx64 Error 3 Causing PC Hangs and Slow Shutdowns/Restart/Sleep

Intel MEIx64 Error 3 Causing PC Hangs and Slow Shutdowns/Restart/Sleep: I recently had to do a clean install of Windows 10 on this PC. It's a fairly old system, and I have had to buy a used motherboard to replace my last one. I did find a bent pin, but I bent it back, and I dont think it was anything that wasn't redundant. Everything worked fine...
  10. Intel MEIx64 Error 3 Causing PC Hangs and Slow Shutdowns/Restart/Sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware

Users found this page by searching for:

1. slow restart after windows update 2019