Windows 10: Win 10 Sound problem

Discus and support Win 10 Sound problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, There is some annoying music that starts up in Windows 10. How can I trace the origin of this unwanted music. I have no clue where to start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TonyNorris3, May 23, 2020.

1. Win 10 Sound problem

Hello,
    There is some annoying music that starts up in Windows 10. How can I trace the origin of this unwanted music. I have no clue where to start from.

:)

TonyNorris3, May 23, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 10 sound problems.

Hi Roger,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you install all driver updates?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • In which browser are you facing this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to refer the Microsoft Article below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Do let us know if you are able to get Sound with all relevant programs. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 23, 2020
  3. Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, May 23, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Win 10 Sound problem

PROBLEM WITH SOUND

Hi Emilio,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you install pending Windows and driver updates?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • What Is the make and model of your computer?

Follow the Microsoft article below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix sound problems.

Do let us know if you are able to get sound in your PC. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 Sound problem

1. Win 10 Sound problem - Similar Threads - Sound problem

2. VMware Sound Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    VMware Sound Problem: Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing well. I am having a problem with sound in VMware Workstation 15.5.5 on Windows 10 Pro v.1909. In VMware guest OS' the sound crackles quite badly. All the OS'. I thought only XP SP3 was having this issue but all of them are. Basically...
  3. sound problem

sound problem: as i connect my headphone to my pc,it doesnt detect it. please help,my pc is acer aspire 3 A315-41-R95S https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-problem/8294b2c9-7859-42d3-b39e-42791fb1fbdd
  4. Problem with sound crackling

Problem with sound crackling: Hi, I connected a new monitor to my PC and sound starts crackling. I've tried updating my sound driver. I also tried to use high definition audio device in stand ofRealtek high definition audio. Nothing helped. My system: Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i5 - 7400 CPU @ 3.000GHz,...
  5. windows 10- sound problems since update

windows 10- sound problems since update: On my system, the speaker is showing active. It is fine with headphones, Bluetooth...but will only intermittently produce sound from the actual speaker built into the computer. I've followed all of the troubleshooters and Microsoft help. I'm sure there's a conflict...
  6. I have a sound problem on youtube. How can this be fixed?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have a sound problem on youtube. How can this be fixed?: Hi I have a sound problem when I go to youtube. I'm not hearing what I uploaded and it's asking me to make sure the volume is turned on my browser....
  7. Sound problem with new GoGroove BassPulse 2.1 Computer Speaker

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound problem with new GoGroove BassPulse 2.1 Computer Speaker: Note: My sound is fine with regular PC speakers I installed this speaker system today I got from Amazon. Mainly to get more rich bass for music I like. I get bass but the 2 tweeters either get to sound or barely audible sound. For normal audio speaking only sound is...
  8. HP laptop sound problems

HP laptop sound problems: Hello, I have an HP laptop which I use for school, but in the last 2 weeks I've been having sound problems with it, when I turn on my laptop and I log in into my user usually the sound icon seems to be right, but when I open any app that requires sound, like Opera GX, a...
  9. New PC with sound problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New PC with sound problems: Yesterday I bought a new PC. Everything’s been working fine except whenever I put some pressure on my CPU (for example starting up a video game) the headphones I wear starts making a buzz noise. I have tried updating the audio drivers. I have restarted my PC multiple times...
  10. sound problems since update

sound problems since update: Since the most recent update, I am having problems with sound and microphone. I finally have the microphone working, but now the speaker is not working. I had a very high pitch echo when the mic wasn't not functional. That is gone. I've gone through all of the settings...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01