Windows 10: Win 10 stalled

Discus and support Win 10 stalled in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Windows 10 stuck on PRE-logon screen with no power button so no restart button. All that is on the screen is the time and date lower left and a... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by BobSuggitt, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Win 10 stalled

Windows 10 stuck on PRE-logon screen with no power button so no restart button. All that is on the screen is the time and date lower left and a networking icon lower right.

:)

BobSuggitt, Jan 31, 2019
  2. OLSZOWYD Win User

WIN 10 INSTALL STALLS DURING "GETTING DEVICES READY" ON DUAL BOOT WITH WIN 7.

I AM TRYING TO DUE A CUSTOM INSTALL OF WIN 10 ALONGSIDE WIN 7 ON A DELL LAPTOP. THE INSTALL STALLS AT THE GETTING DEVICES READY" PART OF THE INSTALL. I HAVE LOADED THIS COPY OF WIN 10 ON SEVERAL OTHER DEVICES, SO I ASSUME THE COPY IS GOOD. RESEARCHING THIS
    HAS RESULTED IN A SUGGESTION TO DISABLE CERTAIN BIOS SETTINGS. HOWEVER, MY BIOS IS LACKING THESE SETTINGS.

ANY HELP/SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!

THANKS, DAVE O.

OLSZOWYD, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Windows 10 update stall at 99%

Hi Trevor,

Please answer these question to assist you better.

When you say 'update to Windows 10 stalling at 99%' are you referring to upgrade to Windows 10 is stuck or unable to update Windows to different builds?

If your upgrade to Windows 10 Is stuck at 99% then refer the link below suggested by
    Ander Da Costa on May 6, 2016 and follow the steps suggested.

Upgrade to Windows 10 gets stuck at 99%

If you are referring to Windows updates then follow the steps and check.

Run the Update Troubleshooter on the computer.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Update. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Windows update.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Windows Update troubleshooter.
    • Restart the system and check if the issue is resolved.

Do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jan 31, 2019
  4. BobLion Win User

Win 10 stalled

Win 10 system stall

Installed Win 10 on HP Pavilion dv7

Worked fine for a day. Went to start yesterday the small dots circle for about 3 revolutions then stall. Can not get into the system. Did a hard shut down and tried restart, it went through Auto Repair and could not fix the problem.

HELP??

BobLion, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 stalled

1. Win 10 stalled - Similar Threads - stalled

2. USB Wireless Mouse Pointer Lags, Stalls, Resists Moving to Some Objects - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Wireless Mouse Pointer Lags, Stalls, Resists Moving to Some Objects - Windows 11: My Logitech USB wireless M510 Mouse is part of a combo with a K545 keyboard. It is a few years old now, but has functioned reliably until around last winter. The keyboard continues to work as expected.Beginning last winter, the mouse pointer began stalling and lagging when...
  3. USB Wireless Mouse Pointer Lags, Stalls, Resists Moving to Some Objects - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Wireless Mouse Pointer Lags, Stalls, Resists Moving to Some Objects - Windows 11: My Logitech USB wireless M510 Mouse is part of a combo with a K545 keyboard. It is a few years old now, but has functioned reliably until around last winter. The keyboard continues to work as expected.Beginning last winter, the mouse pointer began stalling and lagging when...
  4. My windows pc screen goes black and then completely stalls with the power on and sometimes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows pc screen goes black and then completely stalls with the power on and sometimes...: I installed a new graphics card in my pc and roughly since then it started to black screen crash but its weird because for the first 10 or 15 seconds just the screen goes black and the game seemingly freezes as I don't hear the noise of switching through the menu's but do...
  5. My windows pc screen goes black and then completely stalls with the power on and sometimes...

My windows pc screen goes black and then completely stalls with the power on and sometimes...: I installed a new graphics card in my pc and roughly since then it started to black screen crash but its weird because for the first 10 or 15 seconds just the screen goes black and the game seemingly freezes as I don't hear the noise of switching through the menu's but do...
  6. i cant in stall gaming sevises

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant in stall gaming sevises: my Microsoft store is locked to my work account and it is preventing me to do anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-in-stall-gaming-sevises/969cab5d-5b7f-4e00-a925-ce81a449a2e6
  7. i cant in stall gaming sevises

i cant in stall gaming sevises: my Microsoft store is locked to my work account and it is preventing me to do anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-in-stall-gaming-sevises/969cab5d-5b7f-4e00-a925-ce81a449a2e6
  8. BSOD - HP Envy SleekBook Shutting Down and stalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - HP Envy SleekBook Shutting Down and stalling: Hello there, I have a HP Envy SleekBook m6-k010dx laptop. As of a couple months ago, my laptop would randomly shut down once it hits 50% on the laptop. However, when the laptop is turned on and plugged in, the entire laptop stalls and doesn't boot up properly. I've done...
  9. BSOD - HP Envy SleekBook Shutting Down and stalling

BSOD - HP Envy SleekBook Shutting Down and stalling: Hello there, I have a HP Envy SleekBook m6-k010dx laptop. As of a couple months ago, my laptop would randomly shut down once it hits 50% on the laptop. However, when the laptop is turned on and plugged in, the entire laptop stalls and doesn't boot up properly. I've done...
  10. BSOD - HP Envy SleekBook Shutting Down and stalling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stalling on getting devices ready dell