Windows 10: win 10 start menu appear top left cormer and freezed

Discus and support win 10 start menu appear top left cormer and freezed in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, Suddenly my win 10 appeared top left corner as 3 lines and all apps are appeared entire screen and not able to access desk top . I tired all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sbalu571, May 10, 2019.

1. sbalu571 Win User

win 10 start menu appear top left cormer and freezed

Hello,
    Suddenly my win 10 appeared top left corner as 3 lines and all apps are appeared entire screen and not able to access desk top . I tired all setting options but no use earlier start will appear bottom left corner and clicks start
    menu will appear as slide show not it is freezed all APPS are apeared as large icons occupying entire screen

Help me out to restore to normal appearence \

Thanks
    Balu

:)

sbalu571, May 10, 2019
  2. Bree Win User

Why is my windows 10 start menu different from the original

The Start menu has had a makeover for the Anniversary Update (1607). The main change is that you no longer need to click on All Apps to open the list, scroll down a bit and you'll find it already open beneath 'Suggested'. To make space for this, Settings, Power etc. have been shrunk to icons on the left edge. Click the three solid line at the top left to expand them out to 'icons with names' as they used to appear.

More on the redesign here: This Is the New Win 10 Start Menu Launching with Anniversary Update

3. x509 Win User
    Win 10 CU (not FCU) stutters and freezes a lot with various operations

I get momentary freezes and stuttering with a range of Windows menu operations. *sarc These are the ones that are top of mind but I'm sure there are others. Win 10 Pro 64, up to date on patches.

• Xing out a FireFox tab
    • Click on FILE menu (drop down is delayed)
    • FILE > Print (printer list or print menu is delayed)
    • Selecting a higher level on the file path in the SAVE menu
    • Search menu at bottom of Windows
    • Typing in many situations.

Any suggestions? Or this this a known problem in Win 10? I've had this problem for some time, but lately it has gotten me really PO'ed.*Confused

4. win 10 start menu appear top left cormer and freezed

Desk top Icons replaced by start menu

Hello,

We appreciate your persistent patience n this issue.

At this point, I suggest you to check if the same issue occurs when logged in through a different Local Administrator user account.

Follow the steps:

• Assuming that you are already logged on to your user account in Windows 10, click the Start button.
    • From the Start menu, click your name from the top of the left pane.
    • From the displayed options click Sign out.
    • From the login screen, click to the different user account you want to switch to.

However, if you do not have a separate user account, I suggest you to create another administrator user account by referring to the Microsoft article here: Set
    up accounts

Kindly keep us posted on the status of the issue.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, May 10, 2019
Thema:

win 10 start menu appear top left cormer and freezed

1. win 10 start menu appear top left cormer and freezed - Similar Threads - start menu appear

2. Top left volume bar not appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Top left volume bar not appearing: When I try to see how low or how high or what song is playing on my computer, I'm not able to without seeing the application I'm streaming the sounds on, or going to the right of my taskbar and pressing on sound....
  3. Top left volume bar not appearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Top left volume bar not appearing: When I try to see how low or how high or what song is playing on my computer, I'm not able to without seeing the application I'm streaming the sounds on, or going to the right of my taskbar and pressing on sound....
  4. Top left volume bar not appearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Mouse freezes to top left is screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse freezes to top left is screen: My mouse jumps to the top left of my screen and I can not get it to leave there or click anywhere else. Sometimes I can move it for a second, but it jumps right back up to the top left. I have to turn my computer off and back on to fix it. Windows 11 home edition....
  6. Mouse freezes to top left is screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse freezes to top left is screen: My mouse jumps to the top left of my screen and I can not get it to leave there or click anywhere else. Sometimes I can move it for a second, but it jumps right back up to the top left. I have to turn my computer off and back on to fix it. Windows 11 home edition....
  7. win 10 start menu appear top left corner and freezed

in Windows 10 Support
    win 10 start menu appear top left corner and freezed: Hello, Suddenly my win 10 appeared top left corner as 3 lines and all apps are appeared entire screen and not able to access desk top . I tired all setting options but no use earlier start will appear bottom left corner and clicks start menu will appear as slide show not it...
  8. Start menu (left)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu (left): Hello! Is there any way that the start menu opens like this always? (Want the Windows 10 start menu to show the expanded start menu) [img] 125495
  9. apps appear on desktop but not in left column of start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    apps appear on desktop but not in left column of start menu: apps appear on desktop but not in left column start menu. Hw do I get them into left column? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-appear-on-desktop-but-not-in-left-column-of/35030156-f511-4506-9642-eb3c3b4d9c73
  10. Pin top left hand of start menu in RC (not tile)

in Windows 10 Support
    Pin top left hand of start menu in RC (not tile): The ability to pin a shortcut to the left hand of the start menu was a function apparently removed in RC. This really affected my productivity with 10 so I reverted to 7 after a week. I would like to go back to 10 so does anyone know if this has been reintroduced? 19203