Windows 10: Win 10 Start Menu icons

Discus and support Win 10 Start Menu icons in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Where can i find the path of the file explorer icon that is displayed in the windows start menu? I already extracted every icon possible with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Forr0n, Nov 2, 2020.

1. /u/Forr0n Win User

Win 10 Start Menu icons

Where can i find the path of the file explorer icon that is displayed in the windows start menu?

I already extracted every icon possible with programs like iconsext but had no luck.

This is the only one i couldn't find, at least that i am aware of.

I hope someone can help me.

submitted by /u/Forr0n
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Forr0n, Nov 2, 2020
  2. Darknova Win User

Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

You generally set that via the Start Menu settings (right-click start menu -> properties).

I had that issues a while ago, and it meant removing it from the Start Menu, and reinstalling my browser to get the icon back, it was very odd.

Darknova, Nov 2, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    missing icons in start menu

Hi Wickiwizard,

It is possible that the icon of your apps in Start menu is missing due to a corrupted system files. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Does this happen only with icons in Start menu?
    • What troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot problems with Start menu or Cortana.

If the issue still persists, we recommend that you follow the suggestion shared by
    Meliton Dec on this thread.
    The given troubleshooting steps will help repair or reset not only missing apps but also lost icon.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Nov 2, 2020
  4. psyko12 Win User

Win 10 Start Menu icons

Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

Hey guys I need your help fixing the default access icon on the start menu, as far as google searches suggested default user access and all it only fixes the IE icon, but when I chose fire fox to display it's just a globe when clicked on it still displays IE's properties but doesn't start firefox instead. Help please? *Respect :respect:*Cry :cry:

BTW it was not like this before, I just wanted a clean install for my browser.

Win 10 Start Menu icons prob.jpg

psyko12, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 Start Menu icons

1. Win 10 Start Menu icons - Similar Threads - Start Menu icons

2. win 8.1 start menu in win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    win 8.1 start menu in win 10: hello, i wants a win 8.1 start menu in win 10 but i don't find any way to do thad thad wark on my pc i can't eneable tabled mode does someone have any progam or anything to do thad 175902
  3. No icons or Start menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No icons or Start menu: Split from this thread. Powered on PC today and no icons or start up menu appear, I can't do anything and it is running incredibly slow, it is Windows 10. I apologize in advance for any inconvenience if this is not the proper way to ask this question. Thanks for any help....
  4. Win 10 start menu

Win 10 start menu: I go to the start menu to shutdown, I click on the window icon the normal options appear, but before I can click on anything the start menu closes. trying this repeated gives the same issue. To shutdown I have to right click the start icon and go from there. How do I solve...
  5. Win 10 Start Menu icons not updating

Win 10 Start Menu icons not updating: Hello, I have a stupid problem. Yesterday I uninstalled office 2013 and installed Office 2019. I have the new icons on my desktop and on the start menu. but not when I search using the windows button. I am trying to update the icon in the search result when I press the...
  6. Google Chrome icon blank in Win 10 start menu

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome icon blank in Win 10 start menu: Hi there. Every time Google Chrome updates, the icon of the program goes blank in Windows 10 start menu (see attached picture). I know how to fix it temporary, but are there any permanent fix to this as the issue returns ever so often? 137604
  7. Win 10 Start Menu icons not updating

Win 10 Start Menu icons not updating: Hi, I've changed icons of Office 2019 applications to the new ones and they show correctly on the list of programs on the left site of the menu. However, when I 'pin to start' an application (e.g. Word or Excel) the icons of the tiles on the right hand side are shown as...
  8. Icon/tile size on start menu in Win 10

Icon/tile size on start menu in Win 10: Win 10 gives two 'Resize' options for icons/tiles on the start menu when you add something via 'Pin to Start'. These sizes are 'Small' and 'Medium'. Does anyone know if there is a very small option at all? 62749
  9. Start Menu Icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu Icons: Hello, Is there a way to pin a web page shortcut tile to "Start Menu" from Google Chrome maintaining original web page icon. Thank You 102601
  10. Win 10 start menu cannot move icon

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 start menu cannot move icon: Hi i get this problem can someone help me. i run in win 10 enterprise [img] 47745