Windows 10: Win 10 start up button

Discus and support Win 10 start up button in Cortana to solve the problem; hello my start menu button and contana is not working... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by marciahill1, May 14, 2019 at 11:53 AM.

1. Win 10 start up button

hello my start menu button and contana is not working

:)

2. twiggs462 Win User

Start Button Not Working?

What steps should be taken to diagnose a Windows 10 start button not working?

3. Arul_D Win User
    BSOD when starting games on Win 10

Hi Gibbinold,

Thank you for Replying back with the status of this issue.

Try the steps and check if it helps to resolve your issue.

Step 1: You can update drivers from the Device Manager and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to update drivers from the Device Manager:

• Right click on Start button, type
      Device Manager andEnter.

• Find the drivers which needs to be installed and also see if there are any warning symbols. If yes update the drivers.
    • Right click and click on Properties, and go to Driver tab and click on
      Update driver.
    Step 2: I would suggest you to update your graphic card drivers and check if it helps.

You can update drivers from the Device Manager.

• Right click on start button and click on Device manager.
      • Select Display Drivers.
      • Right click on the Display drivers and select Properties
      • Click on the device tab and select Update driver.
    Also I would suggest you to check for BIOS updates from the Manufacturer Website and check if it helps.

Try the above step and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thanks.

4. Win 10 start up button

Start Button displaying but not working

The start button was working until there was a forced reboot (power failure). Then left click (normal click) over the start button does absolutely nothing. Right click brings up a menu but "programs" and also "settings" are missing and not included on this list. Search or Task View buttons do not work either with "normal" click. Does anyone have any suggestion or fixes?
    Thank you in advance *Huh
    Sue

Thema:

Win 10 start up button

1. Win 10 start up button - Similar Threads - start button

2. Bottom taskbar, task manager, and start button not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bottom taskbar, task manager, and start button not working: It was all working fine and then i decided to turn on my computer and my bottom taskbar stopped working. i cant click anything on it. i have read how to fix it but people have said to use the start button or task manager (CTRL+SHIFT+ESC) and nothing is working. the rest of my...
  3. My Start button and Task Bar do not respond

My Start button and Task Bar do not respond: Any suggestions /obviously cannot add question mark https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-start-button-and-task-bar-do-not-respond/cf5e8380-c786-49ff-8b05-9caeeed98bfa
  4. Start button - taskbar

Start button - taskbar: I like how Windows 8 did not have the start button. When they updated to Windows 10, the least they could have done is give us the option of having it on the taskbar, like the Cortana thing. Who clicks on the button anyways? Please recommend if I can do anything to remove...
  5. Start (Windows) Button not working

Start (Windows) Button not working: My Windows button Start Menu on my Dell Laptop stopped working and is unresponsive to any clicks. I am unable to access software and other major functionalities on my computer due to this. I tried updating Windows 10 version as well, but after many hours of preparing and...
  6. Start Menu button not working, clicking the left mouse button on any element from the taks...

in Cortana
    Start Menu button not working, clicking the left mouse button on any element from the taks...: I accidentally deleted Microsoft.Cortana from SystemApps and ShellExperience now doesn't work. I ran sfc /scannow and it restored the files BUT start button still doesn't work. I feel like I'm missing something. Help pls....
  7. windows start button

windows start button: fix windows start button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-start-button/79fa0d3b-e020-4900-a2ff-87dafed37fb9
  8. Setting button in start page doesn‘t work

Setting button in start page doesn‘t work: my setting button in start page doesn‘t work,but I can click it on notification page to launch setting page. I press setting key in my keyboard also desn't work....
  9. Sometime PC does not start first time only starts after pressing the restart button

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sometime PC does not start first time only starts after pressing the restart button: I have a problem with my desktop. From last few days when I try to on the pc it does not start first time. Cpu and other fans are spinning. I check the event log there are two errors event id -10016 The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local...
  10. Why Start Button Capture Screenshots?????????

Why Start Button Capture Screenshots?????????: Why my start button is capture screenshot instead of open start menu??????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-start-button-capture-screenshots/aa27541c-e4d7-4245-ad90-e6a7b2925488