Windows 10: Win 10 stopped playing music

Discus and support Win 10 stopped playing music in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've made no changes to the system but suddenly am unable to play any music file and see the following notification "signature is invalid. To register... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by newfylodge, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Win 10 stopped playing music

I've made no changes to the system but suddenly am unable to play any music file and see the following notification

"signature is invalid. To register in developer mode, Appxsignaturep7X and AppXBlockMap.xml must be valid or must be present"

I don't even know what developer mode is! Help anybody???

I've tried system restore but it makes no difference.

:)

newfylodge, Jan 16, 2020
  2. JohnVMD Win User

Where is the "stop" icon for a music album playing in a Win 8.1 phone?

I sync'ed a few music albums from a drive on my Win 8.1 computer hd to a Nokia 510 Win 8.1 phone and when playing back the album (thru headphones), there doesn't appear to be a "stop" icon to stop this music playing in the phone's music program. There are
    "back" and "forward" icons, as well as "pause" icon....but no "stop" icon. Any ideas on how to stop albums from playing...they are on the onboard memory card after sync-ing from a Win 8.1 computer.

JohnVMD, Jan 16, 2020
  3. koontz Win User
    music stops playing when minamising the window.

As the the title when playing music on win 10, when I minimise the window the music stops playing and starts again after maximising it?

koontz, Jan 16, 2020
  4. gelund Win User

Win 10 stopped playing music

Groove stops playing abruptly

Groove occasionally stops playing a few seconds into a song when I double click a new track in Windows Explorer and an existing track is already playing.

Steps to reproduce

• Open the Music folder
    • Double-click a track
    • With the track still playing, select a different track from Windows Explorer
    • Repeat a few times letting the track play for a few seconds before selecting another
    • On occasion Groove will stop playing a track that has already started

gelund, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 stopped playing music

1. Win 10 stopped playing music - Similar Threads - stopped playing music

2. Play/ Play All music folder option in win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Play/ Play All music folder option in win 11: Play/ Play All music folder option in win 11 is missing I need to highlight the media and right click to play the music, is it one of the win 11 feature to not have that option, or just a one of the win 11 errors....
  3. Play/ Play All music folder option in win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Play/ Play All music folder option in win 11: Play/ Play All music folder option in win 11 is missing I need to highlight the media and right click to play the music, is it one of the win 11 feature to not have that option, or just a one of the win 11 errors....
  4. Playing Music

Playing Music: I have just made the leap from Windows 7 to Windows 11, where is the option to play/play all feature in File Explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playing-music/a2a95cec-4a26-4283-a80f-bb1124c7611f
  5. Playing Music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing Music: I have just made the leap from Windows 7 to Windows 11, where is the option to play/play all feature in File Explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playing-music/a2a95cec-4a26-4283-a80f-bb1124c7611f
  6. Cannot play music on Speakers and Headphones simultaneously in Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot play music on Speakers and Headphones simultaneously in Win 10: Hello!I've recently encountered this problem while I wanted to play music through Jack 3,5, and the default speaker as well.In the Device Manager I can see the Speakers/Headphones Realtek, and the Stereo Mixer Realtek.In the Sound settings I can see Speakers/Headphones under...
  7. Cannot play music on Speakers and Headphones simultaneously in Win 10

Cannot play music on Speakers and Headphones simultaneously in Win 10: Hello!I've recently encountered this problem while I wanted to play music through Jack 3,5, and the default speaker as well.In the Device Manager I can see the Speakers/Headphones Realtek, and the Stereo Mixer Realtek.In the Sound settings I can see Speakers/Headphones under...
  8. Cannot play music on Speakers and Headphones simultaneously in Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. my music stopped playing .. windows 10 update??? Apple Music??? WHY ???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my music stopped playing .. windows 10 update??? Apple Music??? WHY ???: my music stopped playing .. windows 10 update??? Apple Music??? WHY ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-music-stopped-playing-windows-10-update-apple/8a7ff607-1212-441f-97ef-c9cd45e221b3
  10. PLAYING MUSIC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PLAYING MUSIC: HOW DO I PLAY MUSIC ON WINDOWS 10 FROM A CD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/playing-music/cf886afb-a2a1-4f5e-949e-a032496a3530