Windows 10: win 10 store app crashing

Discus and support win 10 store app crashing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; doodle kingdom come up with the doodle god logo than crashes. used to still does on my laptop. tried setting compatibility to win 8 and win 7 ,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by thomaseg1, Apr 15, 2019.

1. thomaseg1 Win User

win 10 store app crashing

doodle kingdom come up with the doodle god logo than crashes. used to still does on my laptop.
    tried setting compatibility to win 8 and win 7 , upgraded all my drivers.
    win 10 1809
    16 gigs memory - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System>

<Provider Name="Application Error" <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>

<Level>2</Level>

<Task>100</Task>

<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-04-16T01:05:37.227037800Z" />

<EventRecordID>6841</EventRecordID>

<Channel>Application</Channel>

<Computer>Goldy1</Computer> <Security />

</System> - <EventData>

<Data>DoodleKingdom.exe</Data>

<Data>0.0.0.0</Data>

<Data>5674040d</Data>

<Data>DoodleKingdom.exe</Data>

<Data>0.0.0.0</Data>

<Data>5674040d</Data>

<Data>c0000005</Data>

<Data>00000000002b8153</Data>

<Data>27d8</Data>

<Data>01d4f3f07ffdba07</Data>

<Data>C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\JoyBitsLtd.DoodleKingdomFree_1.1.0.5_x64__2687mb06qk6xe\DoodleKingdom.exe</Data>

<Data>C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\JoyBitsLtd.DoodleKingdomFree_1.1.0.5_x64__2687mb06qk6xe\DoodleKingdom.exe</Data>

<Data>f003ac17-e011-4ba7-ac67-cfb99463931d</Data>

<Data>JoyBitsLtd.DoodleKingdomFree_1.1.0.5_x64__2687mb06qk6xe</Data>

<Data>App</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

:)

thomaseg1, Apr 15, 2019

2. APP STORE CRASH

Hi Robert,

Thanks posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that Windows store crashes. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

This issue may arise when some of the Windows components or applications gets corrupted.

I would suggest you to try running Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.
    If the issue persists, Please follow the following steps:

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
      • Click File > Run New Task
      • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
      • Type Powershell
      • Type the following in the Powershell prompt:

$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest
      • Close the Powershell window
      • Reboot the computer and check if it helps.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Apr 15, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Apps from the store wont download

Hi Sumon,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• Do you face this issue only with these apps?
    • Did you try downloading other apps?
    • Did you try stopping these apps and then downloading it again?
    We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search
      box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.
    • Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Apr 15, 2019
  4. Sn1p3r Win User

Windows 10 store Crashes

Hellow Guys,

One silly problem is sticking to me these days after i am running win 10 .

Windows Store crashes after i click on any apps.

I tried hitting CMD = wsreset as administrator privilege mode too but the problem still continuous.

Do Anybody have any suggestion ?

Sn1p3r, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

1. win 10 store app crashing - Similar Threads - store app crashing

2. win 10 App crash to desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win 10 App crash to desktop: An App Analookw Ive been using for years now crashes to desktop everytime I use it. My updates are all in, I have reloaded the program several times to no availHeres the errot reportFaulting application name: AnalookW.exe, version: 0.4.6.5, time stamp: 0x60f45147Faulting...
  3. win 10 App crash to desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win 10 App crash to desktop: An App Analookw Ive been using for years now crashes to desktop everytime I use it. My updates are all in, I have reloaded the program several times to no availHeres the errot reportFaulting application name: AnalookW.exe, version: 0.4.6.5, time stamp: 0x60f45147Faulting...
  4. win 10 App crash to desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Store app crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store app crashing: Hello there! Recently ive been having a problem with opening the windows store app. Each time I open it, the store crashes on instant. Thing I have tied -wsreset -Tried factory reset -windows 10 update assistant -re-register with command promt -net stop bits and so on...
  6. Win 10 photos app crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 photos app crashes: Sometimes while editing a pic Photos will crash without bringing down Win 10. But sometimes it causes Win 10 to crash and restart. What is up? Thanks, Terry...
  7. win 10 apps crashing

win 10 apps crashing: hello how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_xbox/win-10-apps-crashing/34d46ac1-ce0b-4554-a297-3dea94d23b50
  8. facebook app on win 10 crashes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    facebook app on win 10 crashes: i have tried to open it several time but it closed after 2 seconds. I cannot log in. some windows app had facebook profile connected to the game and now i cannot log in with my infos. what has happened to the facebook app?...
  9. Backing up win 10 store apps

Backing up win 10 store apps: Have a format/reinstall getting ready to happen. Needing to back up windows 10 store apps and games. Wanting to copy to external hdd so hopefully to not have to redownload 50gb games as I only have 6mb dsl (all I can get where I live). Not even sure it will work but it...
  10. STORE app will no open in Win 10

STORE app will no open in Win 10: Hey there!!! I'm having an error stranger problem. I've been trying to download various apps such as Netflix, Pandora and Instagram and they all lead me to the same window, with the same exact error message: "something bad happened... unknown layout. Thanks. 95845