Windows 10: Win 10 stuck at sign in/welcome, safe mode blue screen

Discus and support Win 10 stuck at sign in/welcome, safe mode blue screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; For a while my laptop will not go to windows when turned in. I am able to turn on, it goes to the log in screen and once I submit it just circles. I... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by KellissiaArnold, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Win 10 stuck at sign in/welcome, safe mode blue screen

For a while my laptop will not go to windows when turned in. I am able to turn on, it goes to the log in screen and once I submit it just circles. I have tried others recommendations to wmter safe mode but when i hold shift+restart it goes to a bkue acreen which it aits at for 4-5 minutes. Then the laptop restarta ans the same thing happens. Any recommendations would be appreciated!

troyal147

:)

KellissiaArnold, Dec 22, 2018
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Xylee Del, Dec 22, 2018
  3. Computer got stuck on Safe Mode

Hi David,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As your computer is stuck in Safe Mode, try these steps.

• Press Win + R key on the keyboard and in the run Window type
      msconfig.
    • Click the Boot tab and uncheck Safe boot if it is selected.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Dec 22, 2018
  4. Win 10 stuck at sign in/welcome, safe mode blue screen

Stuck on safe mode Win 10 blue screen

After rebooting windows 10 in safe mode, I'm presented with a "blank" blue windows screen, and no login option. Panic mode!

Running Windows 10 for about a week....I needed to start in safe mode to uninstall a program....did so in the boot tab of System Configuration.

I cannot login, or do anything besides restarting and viewing ease of access

Sagelydiva, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 stuck at sign in/welcome, safe mode blue screen

1. Win 10 stuck at sign in/welcome, safe mode blue screen - Similar Threads - stuck sign welcome

2. Win11 Safe Mode Stuck at Login Welcome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 Safe Mode Stuck at Login Welcome: I just rest my Win11 to factory setting. Then I cannot login after putting in password. The first problem I encountered was user profile service service failed the sign-in. I sort of solved it with cmd in shift+reboot. Then the second problem happens with infinite wait on...
  3. Win11 Safe Mode Stuck at Login Welcome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win11 Safe Mode Stuck at Login Welcome: I just rest my Win11 to factory setting. Then I cannot login after putting in password. The first problem I encountered was user profile service service failed the sign-in. I sort of solved it with cmd in shift+reboot. Then the second problem happens with infinite wait on...
  4. Windows 10 stuck on safe mode sign in screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 stuck on safe mode sign in screen: I recently upgraded my windows 7 to windows 10 using media creation tool.needed to boot into safe mode to install a program that wouldn't install but when I get to the safe mode sign in screen i get this message "enforced policy allows only administrators to login in safe...
  5. Stuck in Safe Mode - Win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck in Safe Mode - Win 10: So, yesterday I tried to update my driver for the graphic card (AMD). It asked me to reboot in Safe Mode, and I did... Now I'm stuck in the limbo of Safe Mode. The windows don't accept my password (either the one I use for the windows or my microsoft account, I use a hotmail...
  6. Blue screen > now stuck in safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen > now stuck in safe mode: Hi, I had blue screen issue , entered safe mode and now it won't accept my password. Have been over all my old possible passwords combinations... No luck. Now what? Thanks...
  7. Win 10 stuck on welcome screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Win 10 stuck on welcome screen: hi, for 3 days now i am not able to fix this. whenever my computer boots i get to the welcome screen and when i try to login, it briefly shows the login screen and immediately goes back to the welcome screen. i tried everything from a repair to a safe mode boot to a...
  8. Stuck at Safe Mode Sign In

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stuck at Safe Mode Sign In: Is there any way to reverse to normal start up? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-at-safe-mode-sign-in/c842c2ab-f39a-4d19-931d-87ad6d02fe30"
  9. Stuck on "welcome" screen, can't get in to safe mode either.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on "welcome" screen, can't get in to safe mode either.: Okay so, I've got this issue with my laptop where I can't log in. It starts up fine, gets to the screen with time and my account picture and name etc, and I can enter my password all fine. After I enter my password the screen just enters some infinite loop with "Welcome" and...
  10. Stuck at the blue "Welcome to Windows 10!" screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck at the blue "Welcome to Windows 10!" screen: I can't find anyone else that has this, so my apologies for starting a new thread. I'm stuck on the blue "Welcome to Windows 10!" screen. Under that it has my name, then at the bottom a clock-like logo and an "I'm not Paul" option. On the right there's a "Next" button....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. goingto safe mode from sign in screen

2. stuck in safe mode from sing in screen