Windows 10: Win 10 Stuck at Troubleshoot Blue ScreenWon't Boot Windows

Discus and support Win 10 Stuck at Troubleshoot Blue ScreenWon't Boot Windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My pc after some updates, at Start up was trying to repair stuff but after some minutes it started windows 10 normally and everything was normal.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PSZOMBIEKILLER, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Win 10 Stuck at Troubleshoot Blue ScreenWon't Boot Windows

My pc after some updates, at Start up was trying to repair stuff but after some minutes it started windows 10 normally and everything was normal.

Unfortunately now when it starts it goes to blue screen and askes to select Keyboard language and after that it has 2 options. Troubleshoot or Turn off.

When I click troubleshoot it just has 6 options:

Command prompt, Startup Repair, Uninstall Latest Updates, Uefi Settigns, System Restore and Model Fetch/Retrieve Not sure for Translation .

I'm stuck here and I don't know what to do.

I DID :

All the above options. Only 2 that works is command prompt and Uefi Settings.

I also booted from usb Win 10 and tried to repair from there but it just showed the same menu .

What to do?

:)

PSZOMBIEKILLER, Apr 12, 2020

2. Upgrade crashes: It now will not boot into windows at all and just goes into the blue troubleshooting screens

Hi Enger,

I regret the inconvenience you’re facing regarding Windows 10 upgrade, and I appreciate for trying the steps to fix the issue.

To assist you better, I request you to answer the following question:

• Did you receive any error message while upgrading?

• “Blue troubleshooting screens” do you refer to the Advance boot options for windows 10?

If you are not able to boot to the desktop screen, I suggest you to install the windows 10 using Media creation tool and check if it helps.

I suggest you re-built the boot record by following the below commands so that you can boot to the desktop screen and check if it helps.

You will have to use Windows 10 installation media to follow the steps to boot into Recovery Environment and try to rebuild BCD.

Step 1: I suggest you to create an installation media for
    Windows 10 using the media creation tool:

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

Step 2: After preparing the installation media, insert it hard reboot the device and follow the below:

• Boot into Windows Recovery Environment using the Windows 10 installation media.
    • Click on Repair your computer.
    • Click on Troubleshoot and in the Advanced options.
    • Select Command Prompt. Type the following commands into the prompt and press Enter key after each command.

• bootrec /fixmbr

• bootrec /fixboot

• bootrec /scanos

• bootrec /rebuildbcd
    5. Restart the computer.

NOTE: Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting
    from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank yoou.

Vidyashree_C, Apr 12, 2020
  3. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Apr 12, 2020
  4. Win 10 Stuck at Troubleshoot Blue ScreenWon't Boot Windows

Windows 10 - Stuck on Blue screen troubleshooting pages

My new installation of Windows 10 on a Windows 8.1 based PC has now gotten stuck in a loop I can't get out of. It boots into a Diagnostic mode with the WIndows Logo, fails and goes into the blue troubleshooting mode. I've tried all the options including
    resetting the PC installation and restoring the previous build and all of them fail and return me to the troubleshooting page. I'm an experienced windows PC user who's made many many PCs over the years and I'm stumped. Any suggestions?

Michael Cawood, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 Stuck at Troubleshoot Blue ScreenWon't Boot Windows

1. Win 10 Stuck at Troubleshoot Blue ScreenWon't Boot Windows - Similar Threads - Stuck Troubleshoot Blue

2. Booting into troubleshooting. Stuck in safeboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Booting into troubleshooting. Stuck in safeboot: Hi all. I turned on safeboot through msconfig and restarted my computer, booted up in safe mode normally but I couldn't select the normal boot option so I restarted. After that my computer keeps on booting straight into troubleshooting. What I tried:Troubleshoot > System...
  3. Booting into troubleshooting. Stuck in safeboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Booting into troubleshooting. Stuck in safeboot: Hi all. I turned on safeboot through msconfig and restarted my computer, booted up in safe mode normally but I couldn't select the normal boot option so I restarted. After that my computer keeps on booting straight into troubleshooting. What I tried:Troubleshoot > System...
  4. Windows 10 Home Edition : Stuck on Blue screen with Troubleshooting option

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Home Edition : Stuck on Blue screen with Troubleshooting option: I have tried all options under the Troubleshooting and nothing seems to get my desktop started. Unfortunately, I don't have an image or restore point setup. Not able to start in the safe mode. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance....
  5. Windows 10 Home Edition : Stuck on Blue screen with Troubleshooting option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Home Edition : Stuck on Blue screen with Troubleshooting option: I have tried all options under the Troubleshooting and nothing seems to get my desktop started. Unfortunately, I don't have an image or restore point setup. Not able to start in the safe mode. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance....
  6. Windows won't boot and stuck on troubleshoot

Windows won't boot and stuck on troubleshoot: Help! I don't know what to do anymore. Windows won't boot. Everytime I turn on my laptop I'll only get Asus logo and please wait... then after that it proceeds to choosing keyboard layout and then I'm stuck with options troubleshoot and power off. The stuff I've tried so...
  7. Win 10 failing to boot - stuck on blue logo

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 failing to boot - stuck on blue logo: Hey so recently I installed a second HDD in my win 10 pc under the E: drive. Ever since I did that my pc will get stuck while trying to boot and I have to force restart it, then it will boot fine. I tried to boot into the UEFI options but it doesn't show, and if I try to go...
  8. Help Troubleshooting win 10 black screen boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help Troubleshooting win 10 black screen boot: I have a laptop that runs on win10 which I recently reinstalled to fix some other issues and now whenever I boot it leads me to a black screen after showing the win logo pls give any help you can submitted by /u/mistbash [link] [comments]...
  9. Stuck in Blue Screen Win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck in Blue Screen Win 10: Hello, Can someone please tell me a sure fire remedy / steps to take to get free of Blue Screen. I have tried, Reset, System restore, Startup Repair, Startup Settings, System Image Recovery, Go Back to Previous Version, essentially everything. However, none of these did...
  10. Unable to Boot Windows Stuck on Troubleshooting Options

Unable to Boot Windows Stuck on Troubleshooting Options: Hey, Recently updated Windows 10, now starting up I get this screen: [img] No option to continue to desktop, clicking on 'Troubleshoot' I get this: [img] 'System Restore' gives me "To use System Restore, you must specify which Windows installation to restore....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 will not boot blue screen