Windows 10: Win 10 stuck in BSOD recovery mode loop

Discus and support Win 10 stuck in BSOD recovery mode loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Guys Looking for some help please to recover my desktop which will not boot up after a possible forced shut down/power interrupt. PC gets stuck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by atrixo, Nov 5, 2018.

1. atrixo Win User

Win 10 stuck in BSOD recovery mode loop

Hi Guys

Looking for some help please to recover my desktop which will not boot up after a possible forced shut down/power interrupt.

PC gets stuck in attempting repairs loop so created installation media usb drive and used this to reach advanced options where

System restore/Go back/Startuprepair not happening. Tried burning ISO file to DVD and using that to boot up via System Image Recovery message pops up "specified location does not contain information about your hardware" tried burning disc 3 times same result.

tried a few simple Command Prompt queries/repairs ie check disc & sfc/scannow reorting all clear no integrity violations

Really looking for clean install with option to keep files

Be really gratefull for any pointers or something obvious ive missed

Thanks

System

Desktop

WIN 10

AMD A8 3870 APU

8GIG DDR3

SAMSUNG SSD 840

:)

atrixo, Nov 5, 2018

2. Cannot go into recovery mode in several ways

Problem:

Cannot login into normal mode or safe mode or access anything other than Boot settings.

• Do not get usual login screen.
    • Seeing Automatic repair and then BSOD with code 0xc000014c
    • That loop continues.
    Troubleshooting Steps taken:

• Tried 3 times reset when in "Preparing Automatic Repair" to boot into recovery mode - Failed.
    • Created bootable WIndows 10 USB flash drive to go into repair mode - Getting another BSOD with code "Driver pnp watchdog"
    • Some times, after "Preparing automatic repair" screen, i get "Your pc needs to be repaired" recovery screen where it shows F8 to go into Startup settings. When i press F8, i get the same screen again in a loop.

Computer: Dell Precision T3500 Workstation

RikasBasheer, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    bsod loop device verifier ionmanager violation

Hi Tom,

To better assist you, provide the answers to the following questions:

• Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?
    • What is the complete error message that you're seeing on the screen?

For the meantime, we suggest checking the answers on the following threads below which we found similar and helpful in resolving the issue:

Windows 10 Driver Verifier BSOD loop.. how to get out of it?

Windows 10 stuck in bsod reboot loop

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Arjay Dom, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Remon Ont Win User

BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Win 10 stuck in BSOD recovery mode loop - Similar Threads - stuck BSOD recovery

2. Stuck on Recovery Mode or Bsod??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on Recovery Mode or Bsod??: Im stuck on Error Code 0xc0000098 and I dont know what to do, someone please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-recovery-mode-or-bsod/d53372cf-9dd6-4f4a-8e27-4ed74d34f741
  3. Stuck on Recovery Mode or Bsod??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on Recovery Mode or Bsod??: Im stuck on Error Code 0xc0000098 and I dont know what to do, someone please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-recovery-mode-or-bsod/d53372cf-9dd6-4f4a-8e27-4ed74d34f741
  4. Stuck on Recovery Mode or Bsod??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 stuck in BSOD -> Automatic Recovery loop, now just Automatic Recovery loop,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 stuck in BSOD -> Automatic Recovery loop, now just Automatic Recovery loop,...: I've had BSOD issues with my laptop for a while now; I've worried that one time would be the last time it would turn on, and now it seems that has come to pass. I stepped away from my laptop while it was running properly, and came back to find it had restarted, presumably due...
  6. Windows 10 stuck in repair mode loop + password not working in recovery mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 stuck in repair mode loop + password not working in recovery mode: Hello,2 days ago, Windows 10 installed a couple of updates on my Zotac CI660 PC through Windows Update.Yesterday, the first boot failed, but Windows went through the automatic repair process and then everything was working normally.Today, I also saw the automatic repair...
  7. Windows 10 stuck in repair mode loop + password not working in recovery mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 stuck in repair mode loop + password not working in recovery mode: Hello,2 days ago, Windows 10 installed a couple of updates on my Zotac CI660 PC through Windows Update.Yesterday, the first boot failed, but Windows went through the automatic repair process and then everything was working normally.Today, I also saw the automatic repair...
  8. Windows 10 stuck in repair mode loop + password not working in recovery mode

9. Windows startup stuck in recovery mode loop

Windows startup stuck in recovery mode loop: I'm scratching my head on this one, because I've done this with nearly every PC over the last 20 years. Dell G3 laptop 1 Installed M.2 SSD 2 Unplugged existing SATA drive with Windows 10 3 Installed Windows 10 to M.2 and patched 4 Plugged in SATA drive, and laptop kept...
  10. Win 10 Recovery Mode Loop - Need Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Recovery Mode Loop - Need Help: Hello peeps. Im new here and relativly new to windows 10 and have come seeking some help in regards to my windows 10 PC After installing KODI and downloading a repository for YODA from GitHub. My pc Crashed and went into recovery mode. I tried all the usual options...