Windows 10: Win 10 stuck in update

Discus and support Win 10 stuck in update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi guys, yesterday noticed that win started to auto update. Today i wake up and win was stuck with the information 100% concluded. Dont disconnect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by babuja, Jul 18, 2016.

1. babuja Win User

Win 10 stuck in update

Hi guys, yesterday noticed that win started to auto update. Today i wake up and win was stuck with the information 100% concluded. Dont disconnect computer.
    Win 10 stuck in update [​IMG]

What to do now.
    Thanks guys

:)

babuja, Jul 18, 2016

2. Windows 10 upgrade is stuck on" checking for updates"

*Original Title: Win 10

my win 10 upgrade is stuck on" checking for updates"

DennisDeBalfo, Jul 18, 2016
  3. Reset operation in Windows 10 stuck at 99%

win 10 update stucked at 99 percent.

I left it over night. Then restart . Run update asssistant again.

Then stucked again at 99. Restart computer - while I restarted comp.

it starts updated , and after reboot - again update.

After that win 7 started. I started win 10 update assistant again (third time).

Again stucked at 99 percent . I restarted comp. On rebooting procedure

apeared percent numbers on the monitor. After that ( mabye 1 hour),

WIN 10 finally started !!!

Rob Hill_983, Jul 18, 2016
Thema:

Win 10 stuck in update

1. Win 10 stuck in update - Similar Threads - stuck update

2. Can't update Windows 1903 on surface tablet Stuck on Please insert external media

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't update Windows 1903 on surface tablet Stuck on Please insert external media: I am trying to update Windows 1903 on Surface tablet. I didn't have enough space on hard drive, so used a thumb drive as external media. It got through the first reboot ok but now is stuck on "Please insert external media." Inserting the thumb drive and clicking doesn't...
  3. After update, stuck in reboot loop, but won't load windows at all

After update, stuck in reboot loop, but won't load windows at all: My son shut his computer down, as it said it needed to restart for an update. Well, then the computer just started to restart continuously. It would go to the motherboard screen/bios screen, and then a blinking cursor, and then shut down, and then do it over, and over, and...
  4. 'Mouse Keys' stuck on - keys now control cursor on laptop following update

in Windows 10 Customization
    'Mouse Keys' stuck on - keys now control cursor on laptop following update: Following a Windows update on my HP laptop, the mouse keys now control the movement of the cursor on the screen - an annoyance. I went to 'Mouse Keys' in the settings, per guidance online, but it was already switched to 'off' - I toggled it on and off, but to no avail....
  5. Stuck on Temporary Profile after updating to Windows 10 1903

Stuck on Temporary Profile after updating to Windows 10 1903: So yesterday, I decided to finally update my Windows 10. It was been recommended by the laptop for a few days now, so I decided to do it. After a pretty lengthy amount of time has passed, it was finished. I let it load and boom! Popped up a message saying "unable to load...
  6. Computer stuck in restart mode after update

Computer stuck in restart mode after update: My computer just updated and now it is stuck restarting. How do I fix this without corrupting my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-stuck-in-restart-mode-after-update/70f19a45-1bad-4d0b-acdd-1e5c9138b6d0
  7. windows 10 update 1903 stuck at downlading 100%

windows 10 update 1903 stuck at downlading 100%: I received windows may 2019 update 1903 today and trying to update my laptop but it stuck on downloading 100% for more than 2 hours. I am trying to update from update center. how long it will take?[ATTACH]...
  8. Windows 10 update is stuck

Windows 10 update is stuck: Hello everyone, I'm currently having a very annoying problem regarding the update of Windows 10. Simply put, the program is stuck: I have left it several ours to complete but it doesnìt progress. What I see are just the four dots at the top of the page continusly moving from...
  9. Windows 10 1903 update installation stuck at 30%

Windows 10 1903 update installation stuck at 30%: Hello I know a lot of people have been having issues with the new update, but I haven't been able to find an issue that's exactly the same as mine, so the fix may be different. I'm running an MSI GE62 and I've attempted to install the new update four times now (three...
  10. 1903 update stuck when rebooting

1903 update stuck when rebooting: Hi, I have tried to install 1903 many times, each time trying something new and every time i get stuck on the manufacturer boot logo, i never see spinning dots etc. I can turn the laptop off and on again and it aborts the update thankfully. I have tried: Updating drivers...