Windows 10: Win 10 stuck on welcome screen

Discus and support Win 10 stuck on welcome screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; hi, for 3 days now i am not able to fix this. whenever my computer boots i get to the welcome screen and when i try to login, it briefly shows the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by PatrickCapron, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Win 10 stuck on welcome screen

hi,

for 3 days now i am not able to fix this.

whenever my computer boots i get to the welcome screen and when i try to login, it briefly shows the login screen and immediately goes back to the welcome screen.

i tried everything from a repair to a safe mode boot to a reinstall of win 10.

after the resetpc (reinstall win 10) it was working and then after i left it and came back to it the welcome screen was there and again i cannot login anymore.

any idea how to resolve this?

:)

PatrickCapron, Aug 25, 2019

2. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Aug 25, 2019
  3. Hendry Win User
    Windows 10 stuck at black screen

hi, i tried upgrading my windows 7, but failed 5 times.
    step 1 on copying files are 100%
    step 2 installing features n updates are 100%
    step 3 FAILED, it stuck on black screen and freeze, nothing i can do besides force restart and its restored to my windows 7 back.

any idea how to solve this? it's always stuck at 75% step 2 and when go to step 3 is freeze ( 5 times in row, i'm thinking give up or buy new laptop with windows 10*Biggrin*Biggrin*Biggrin)

p.s i'm currently downloading ISO file to blank DVD hopefully it's worksWin 10 stuck on welcome screen :)

Hendry, Aug 25, 2019
  4. aronchick Win User

Win 10 stuck on welcome screen

Stuck in Windows 10 Upgrade

My computer seems to be stuck in a Windows 10 failed upgrade loop. I was running fine on a beta version of Windows 10, and then I came downstairs one morning to see it repeatedly booting, attempting to repair, then rebooting. The steps I've taken to diagnose are:

• Attempting to boot off a USB drive (with all drives disabled in BIOS) - this fails at the point of the blue windows screen
    • Attempting to boot the machine itself and getting into "repair/safe mode" using F7
    • Looking at the BIOS for obvious failures (e.g. RAM that should be there is missing) - nothing obvious is wrong.

I am fairly certain the build version was 9926. For many months, the system would attempt to upgrade, and then say "it failed" for some reason and roll back.

Suggestions for next steps?

aronchick, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 stuck on welcome screen

1. Win 10 stuck on welcome screen - Similar Threads - stuck welcome screen

2. Stuck on Welcome Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on Welcome Screen: I have a Windows 10 desktop PC. I have been having trouble running a game and this morning when I opened it I received a blue screen and upon my computers restart I have found myself stuck at the Welcome Screen. There is no background though, only a solid block color now and...
  3. Stuck on welcome screen!

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck on welcome screen!: When I try to access the login screen by dragging the welcome screen up (the first thing you see when turning on the computer, which shows the time, date, battery percentage, and WiFi status), it takes me back to the welcome screen. I have Windows 10 1909. Here's a link of...
  4. Stuck in welcome screen

Stuck in welcome screen: After complete installation of windows version 1903 my laptop automatically restart then I used my laptop without any problem. But when in the next day to start my laptop then after a long time the screen to enter the password appear then I enter my password successfully but...
  5. Stuck on welcome screen

Stuck on welcome screen: Hello I updated my windows pc to the latest version yesterday, and now when I launch my pc I'm stuck on the welcome screen with the date and time. My mouse and keyboard were working before, and now neither are responding so i cant click anything or go anywhere from this...
  6. Stuck on welcome screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck on welcome screen: I have correctly entered my password on my windows 10 pc but its stuck on welcome under my name with the dots going round https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-welcome-screen/fa145805-accc-4afd-b700-01dd889439bf
  7. Stuck at welcome screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck at welcome screen: [IMG][IMG] Hello, so I can’t open or login in my laptop because it is stuck. When I tried to click “enter” which I normally do to login, it will turn black and will go back to that referring to the photo. I don’t know what happen please help me. Thank you...
  8. stuck in welcome screen

stuck in welcome screen: when i open my pc stuck in welcome screen and then a blue screen comes i tryied everythink on youtube all the method and nothing works any suggestions also i cant take my files from an another pc said not access
  9. win 10 welcome screen

in Windows 10 Support
    win 10 welcome screen: How can i stop windows 10 welcome screen please 76638
  10. Stuck on Welcome screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck on Welcome screen: idk if the computer even works anymore! I'm over it! Going use a public computer 22380