Windows 10: Win 10 Stuck-- Won't Install & No Desktop

Discus and support Win 10 Stuck-- Won't Install & No Desktop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My Win 10 began acting strange on my main drive. The drive began to show BSOD with a message about how "we will stop your system, we are just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by HowdeeDoodee, May 29, 2021.

1. Win 10 Stuck-- Won't Install & No Desktop

My Win 10 began acting strange on my main drive. The drive began to show BSOD with a message about how "we will stop your system, we are just collecting data, but will restart the computer." Problem was the system stopped and did not restart unless I restarted at which point the system went back to blue screen. I am using MSI motherboard. System gets past the MSI boot part but stops at the BSOD part. In frustration, I tried another hard drive with Win 10 on the drive and got pretty much the same response. I have tried installing from a memory stick and the results are pretty much the same...no install. Now, I get to the Windows install screen requiring a driver but the driver is missing. With no desktop I am totally stuck in the mud. One question is whether I can just copy the installation files over to the hard drive in a normal copy routine without going through the normal install procedure? Cannot get to my version number...no desktop.

:)

HowdeeDoodee, May 29, 2021
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Win 10 Stuck-- Won't Install & No Desktop [​IMG]

3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Win 10 Stuck-- Won't Install & No Desktop [​IMG]

4. tops Win User

Win 10 Stuck-- Won't Install & No Desktop

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Win 10 Stuck-- Won't Install & No Desktop

1. Win 10 Stuck-- Won't Install & No Desktop - Similar Threads - Stuck Won't Install

2. Win 10 update 20H2: won't install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 update 20H2: won't install: During install the update gets to around 91% complete then gives up. I would wait for it to keep trying but the laptop just sits there idle. I have run the update troubleshooter, it returned this: https://i.imgur.com/KH2TZkm.png I also tried stopping windows update in...
  3. Windows 10 won't install - stuck in BSOD loop

Windows 10 won't install - stuck in BSOD loop: Short version: I have no OS, and cannot install Windows 10 from USB due to loop of BSOD crashes, and restarts. I tried everything updated BIOS, restarted CMOS, used diskpart to clean the main SSD even created a partition on the main SSD where I copied the files of the WIN10...
  4. Win + D won't return to desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win + D won't return to desktop: [ATTACH] Hello folks and folkettes! Quick question: whenever I open up a game (in this case Dota 2) and I wish to return to the desktop, by either pressing either CTRL+ESC or WIN+D or even ALT+TAB, the only thing that comes on top is the taskbar. Even if I click on Aero...
  5. Win 10 Pro install stuck at update

Win 10 Pro install stuck at update: Trying to install Win 10. It is stuck at checking for update. I have network cable and wifi, but it can't connect to check.[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-pro-install-stuck-at-update/5161562b-b972-4b8f-a103-1b651c6b4db7
  6. win 8 & win 10 won't install on my pc :

win 8 & win 10 won't install on my pc :: i have a costume PC build and every time i try to install win 8 or 10 , its install and after finish the system stake and never work , i try to Chang the hard drive and nothing happened , but win 7 it's work very good my PC spec : i5-4690k 16gb ram gtx 970 MB :...
  7. Cannot install win 10 on desktop

Cannot install win 10 on desktop: I just build a desktop basing on an MSI desktop. It has Z370 Gaming Trident X motherboard, with MSI's 2070 GPU, and I just make change to Intel I7-9700f CPU and Samsung 860 EVO SSD. Now my problem is, when I tried to start the desktop with an USB drive will Windows 10...
  8. OneDrive won't install/run on Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive won't install/run on Win 10: Hello, I recently purchased Office 365 Business and began to install the software on 3 computers: home, work, and laptop. The install for the work and laptop computers (Win 7 & Win 10) went perfect but for some reason I cannot get OneDrive to work on my Win 10 computer at...
  9. Start Menu Stuck on Desktop - Won't Exit

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu Stuck on Desktop - Won't Exit: A family member's W10 computer won't exit the start menu. It is stuck on the desk top and I can't figure out how to make it go away. It is preventing programs from starting. Even the installation of the Anniversary update did not correct this issue. I've attached a screen...
  10. Preparing automatic repair - stuck - Desktop won't load Windows, stuck

in Windows 10 Support
    Preparing automatic repair - stuck - Desktop won't load Windows, stuck: Hello everyone, hope some experts can read and maybe help me out. I am frustrated. I have a problem which I tried to research first in many forums,videos, etc., and now I am exhausted after a couple of weeks tryingto find a solution.I bought at CyberpowerPC a desktop...