Windows 10: Win 10 Stuck-- Won't Install & No Desktop

Discus and support Win 10 Stuck-- Won't Install & No Desktop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My Win 10 began acting strange on my main drive. The drive began to show BSOD with a message about how "we will stop your system, we are just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by HowdeeDoodee, May 29, 2021.

1. Win 10 Stuck-- Won't Install & No Desktop

My Win 10 began acting strange on my main drive. The drive began to show BSOD with a message about how "we will stop your system, we are just collecting data, but will restart the computer." Problem was the system stopped and did not restart unless I restarted at which point the system went back to blue screen. I am using MSI motherboard. System gets past the MSI boot part but stops at the BSOD part. In frustration, I tried another hard drive with Win 10 on the drive and got pretty much the same response. I have tried installing from a memory stick and the results are pretty much the same...no install. Now, I get to the Windows install screen requiring a driver but the driver is missing. With no desktop I am totally stuck in the mud. One question is whether I can just copy the installation files over to the hard drive in a normal copy routine without going through the normal install procedure? Cannot get to my version number...no desktop.

:)

HowdeeDoodee, May 29, 2021
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Win 10 Stuck-- Won't Install & No Desktop [​IMG]

3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Win 10 Stuck-- Won't Install & No Desktop [​IMG]

4. tops Win User

Win 10 Stuck-- Won't Install & No Desktop

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Win 10 Stuck-- Won't Install & No Desktop

1. Win 10 Stuck-- Won't Install & No Desktop - Similar Threads - Stuck Won't Install

2. OneDrive Desktop won't install Win 7?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Desktop won't install Win 7?: Win 7: OneDrive Desktop cannot install. 'No KERNEL32 entry point' GDrive, MegaSync, Dropbox Desktop Apps have no issue installing. System32 has kernel32.dll in it.The problem is with OneDrive Desktop. Needs fixing for Win 7 use....
  3. OneDrive Desktop won't install Win 7?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Desktop won't install Win 7?: Win 7: OneDrive Desktop cannot install. 'No KERNEL32 entry point' GDrive, MegaSync, Dropbox Desktop Apps have no issue installing. System32 has kernel32.dll in it.The problem is with OneDrive Desktop. Needs fixing for Win 7 use....
  4. Can't install iTunes on Win 10 desktop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install iTunes on Win 10 desktop: Win 10 Pro x64, 21H2. I've had iTunes as a standalone on my PC for a long time. Recently, when I went to update, I ended up in the MS store and with that version. When I realized there was a difference, I uninstalled it and tried to update via the standalone version, but that...
  5. Win 10 update 20H2: won't install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 update 20H2: won't install: During install the update gets to around 91% complete then gives up. I would wait for it to keep trying but the laptop just sits there idle. I have run the update troubleshooter, it returned this: https://i.imgur.com/KH2TZkm.png I also tried stopping windows update in...
  6. Win + D won't return to desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win + D won't return to desktop: [ATTACH] Hello folks and folkettes! Quick question: whenever I open up a game (in this case Dota 2) and I wish to return to the desktop, by either pressing either CTRL+ESC or WIN+D or even ALT+TAB, the only thing that comes on top is the taskbar. Even if I click on Aero...
  7. Win 10 Pro install stuck at update

Win 10 Pro install stuck at update: Trying to install Win 10. It is stuck at checking for update. I have network cable and wifi, but it can't connect to check.[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-pro-install-stuck-at-update/5161562b-b972-4b8f-a103-1b651c6b4db7
  8. win 8 & win 10 won't install on my pc :

win 8 & win 10 won't install on my pc :: i have a costume PC build and every time i try to install win 8 or 10 , its install and after finish the system stake and never work , i try to Chang the hard drive and nothing happened , but win 7 it's work very good my PC spec : i5-4690k 16gb ram gtx 970 MB :...
  9. Cannot install win 10 on desktop

Cannot install win 10 on desktop: I just build a desktop basing on an MSI desktop. It has Z370 Gaming Trident X motherboard, with MSI's 2070 GPU, and I just make change to Intel I7-9700f CPU and Samsung 860 EVO SSD. Now my problem is, when I tried to start the desktop with an USB drive will Windows 10...
  10. OneDrive won't install/run on Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive won't install/run on Win 10: Hello, I recently purchased Office 365 Business and began to install the software on 3 computers: home, work, and laptop. The install for the work and laptop computers (Win 7 & Win 10) went perfect but for some reason I cannot get OneDrive to work on my Win 10 computer at...