Windows 10: Win 10 systems can't see all other systems on network

Discus and support Win 10 systems can't see all other systems on network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have four Win10 systems connected to my WiFi network, however, all the systems can't see all the others. I have set all to private network, turned on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by gwandless, Mar 28, 2019.

1. gwandless Win User

Win 10 systems can't see all other systems on network

I have four Win10 systems connected to my WiFi network, however, all the systems can't see all the others. I have set all to private network, turned on Network discovery, checked the services needed all are running and set to Auto, checked file sharing and permissions all good. Only one system can see all the others.

One system is new and had Win10 already loaded, two were upgraded from Win7 and one from Win8. The one system that can see all in one of the Win7 upgrades.

Searched the web and have tried everything that I could find. Any new ideas?

Thanks,
    Greg

:)

gwandless, Mar 28, 2019
  2. adoornik Win User

Win 7 and Win 10 on network

I have home network with separate modem, router, and WAP's. My Windows 7 computer does NOT list the Windows 10 computers on network computer list but the Windows 10 computers network list DO list the Windows 7 computer.

Turned off firewalls, gave permissions, shared drives. Nothing allows Win 7 computer to access the Win 10 computers.

Any suggestions for a fix?

adoornik, Mar 28, 2019
  3. $4000 Gaming System

Ok, a buddy of mine has *Rockout :rockout: $4000 *Rockout :rockout: to blow on a balls-to-the-wall gaming system.
    Minimums: Conroe, dual-graphics cards, physics accelorator, 320GB storage, 4GB RAM, liquid cooling.
    Please list your component suggestions here (list links only if you want to):

error_f0rce, Mar 28, 2019
  4. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Win 10 systems can't see all other systems on network - Similar Threads - systems can't systems

2. can't see other computer on network

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't see other computer on network: can't see other computer on network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-see-other-computer-on-network/fc92edc5-902e-4798-a93f-91bcb538d14f
  3. Home network - can't get all PCs to see each other

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Home network - can't get all PCs to see each other: I have a home network with 2 PCs (C & B) and 2 laptops (C & D) all running Windows 10 with latest update. Using File Explorer - Network - A can see B & self (A) B can see A & self (B) C can see A & B but not self (C) D can see A & B and self (D) but not C A can see and...
  4. Can not see my system on the network

Can not see my system on the network: Hello, please i need help, i cant find my laptop on the private home network i connect to and other PC's cant seem to see me too. I've tried all settings i know but its still not working....
  5. Win 10 not seeing other pc in wifi network

Win 10 not seeing other pc in wifi network: My network was working fine, then after a Win10 update on the other PC I can no longer see it. I have set the services Function Discovery (Both) to Automatic delay start on both pcs, rebooted both but still no luck. Any other options? via the registry edit maybe? 142479
  6. Unable to network Win 7 and 10 systems

Unable to network Win 7 and 10 systems: I've spent hours trying to get file sharing set up between two systems. I followed instructions from about 15 sites, each giving somewhat different advice. None works. I've set up all permissions properly as far as I can tell. Setting it up in Win XP was a breeze. Macs do it...
  7. One computer can't see all the others on the network

One computer can't see all the others on the network: I have four computers on the same network. Three of them can see all the other computers, but one can not. It only sees one computer. I have tried a few things but can't get Computer A lets call it to see any more than one computer. Any help? 114581
  8. Can't see other computers on my network

Can't see other computers on my network: I have two Win 7 computers on my wired network and 6 Win XP computers on this same network. This main computer was Win 7 and just upgraded to Win 10 in November. For a year this network has worked just fine, plug and play basically when I set it up, now after Christmas...
  9. Laptop can't see others on network

Laptop can't see others on network: Have 2 laptops (Windows 10 Home) and a desktop (Windows 10 Pro), all on same network, same workgroup and all are joined to the same homegroup. All have up to date Windows 10 creators update. The problem is, Under network in file explorer, One laptop and the desktop can see...
  10. Are other Win 10 System Commands available ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Are other Win 10 System Commands available ?: Is there a list of other system commands available similar to the one below ? To find Win 10 activation information: Use the following in Command Prompt (Admin) slmgr /dlv Thanks for showing me any more... Cliff M. 28766