Windows 10: win 10 Systemsettings.exe will not function

Discus and support win 10 Systemsettings.exe will not function in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; the above plus I have a few apps like Edge that is sitting is suspend mode First .. i can open settings ,, I just can not change anything I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RobieTiffin, May 25, 2019.

1. win 10 Systemsettings.exe will not function

the above plus I have a few apps like Edge that is sitting is suspend mode

First .. i can open settings ,, I just can not change anything

I have created a 2nd acct.. everything is the same there.. so what do I do now

:)

RobieTiffin, May 25, 2019
  2. ScottM58 Win User

Expression screen capture not working with Win 10

ScottM58, May 25, 2019
  3. Tuck[2] Win User
    Win 10 not executing some exe files 0xc0000135

Hoping that someone has been able to resolve a similar problem and provide some suggestions.

Surely there must be a solution that does not involve formatting the HDD and reinstalling a clean copy of Win 10.

Most of the computer still works fine! I just can't run some exe files. I need to fix this as it is not an option to leave it, I need to be able to open pdf files and run the other exe files.

Still looking for suggestions.

Thanks

Tuck[2], May 25, 2019
  4. win 10 Systemsettings.exe will not function

Please help Used an old fix for a win 7 issue on win 10

Hello,

Please provide us more information to help you better:

• Which application exe you are trying to install?

• From where (source) you have downloaded the exe file?

• Did you check in the task manager if it is running in the background?

• What was the issue that you are facing before which you made you to run the troubleshooting steps?

I suggest you to check that your PC meets the system requirements for the exe file to run.

Reply with the necessary information to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, May 25, 2019
Thema:

win 10 Systemsettings.exe will not function

1. win 10 Systemsettings.exe will not function - Similar Threads - Systemsettings exe function

2. Win 10 exe files won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 exe files won't open: Windows 10 Pro 10.0.19045Clicking on .exe files just gives spinning circle. I have to restart Windows Explorer to reset it.I've tried: found in another community answers pageMethod 1: Check registry for the exe files.Method 2: Running an Online virus scan. Although, the...
  3. Win 10 exe files won't open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 exe files won't open: Windows 10 Pro 10.0.19045Clicking on .exe files just gives spinning circle. I have to restart Windows Explorer to reset it.I've tried: found in another community answers pageMethod 1: Check registry for the exe files.Method 2: Running an Online virus scan. Although, the...
  4. exe take forever to open on win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    exe take forever to open on win 10: when i try to run an exe im trying to get discord right now it takes like 5+ minutes just to open when i tried to install roblox a week ago and it took way too long...
  5. exe take forever to open on win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    exe take forever to open on win 10: when i try to run an exe im trying to get discord right now it takes like 5+ minutes just to open when i tried to install roblox a week ago and it took way too long...
  6. exe take forever to open on win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Win 10 search function

in Cortana
    Win 10 search function: Does anyone know of a commercial ap that will search win 10? The built-in search is far too erratic. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-search-function/d7a20376-8ed8-42ab-b9af-ad883d5c6983"
  8. error after Windows 10 update - SystemSettings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error after Windows 10 update - SystemSettings: The program SystemSettings.exe version 10.0.17134.112 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel. Process ID: b6c Start Time:...
  9. Disabling Win 10 Upgrade Function

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Disabling Win 10 Upgrade Function: I have a Dell Inspiron 15Z-5523. When looking it up on the Dell Support site it is listed as incompatible and not tested for Win 10 versions above 1607. I'm perfectly happy running Win 10 Version 1607 -- BUT-- the Win 10 Upgrade function keeps automatically downloading...
  10. .exe popup on my win 10 comp

in Windows 10 Support
    .exe popup on my win 10 comp: To whom it may concern I'm having thin .exe error popping up on my comp really frequently...... can I get some advice on how to get rid of it? thanks in advance 28520

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows cannot find systemsettings.exe win 10

2. windows 10 system systemsettings.exe system error

3. SystemSettings.exe version 10.0.17134.112