Windows 10: Win 10 Tablet help

Discus and support Win 10 Tablet help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Have a Dell tablet with Win 10. Using a stylus with the on-screen keyboaard. I keep ggetting multiple letteeers everytime I type. (As you can seee) Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by milford, Mar 25, 2017.

1. milford Win User

Win 10 Tablet help

Have a Dell tablet with Win 10. Using a stylus with the on-screen keyboaard. I keep ggetting multiple letteeers everytime I type. (As you can seee) Is there a setting somewhere I can change to make this less sensitive? Sometthing I can change to fffix this? Its a real pain trying to log in to a Forum or Bank.

:)

milford, Mar 25, 2017

2. Black screen: Windows 10

Hello Andre,

When upgrading my TABLET (not a PC) from Win 8.1 to Win 10, windows system told me that I don't have enough memory space to install win 10 and give to me the option that I can use a micro SD card memory to install win 10. I choose this option and insert
    a 32 GB micro SD card into my tablet. Installation of win 10 run thru smoothly.

My TABLET is a Dual Os system. It runs Windows 8.1 and Android 4.44 . After upgrading my TABLET from win 8.1 to win 10 (with reserved windows icon), my tablet doesn't work anymore with Windows OS. It keep trying to boot up, then has a black screen. When
    I switch my TABLET to Android 4.44 system, it works perfectly.

Can you tell me what is the problem? How to solve it? Can I reinstall Win 10? How to do it? Or Can I rollback to the previous OS and how to perform the rollback?

With Windows OS the screen is totaly black.

Thank you very much for your help.

ANH DUNGVU, Mar 25, 2017
  3. Upgrade from win8.1 to win 10, my tablet cannot boot up,black screen.

Hello,

When upgrading my tablet from Win 8.1 to Win 10, windows system told me that I don't have enough memory space to install win 10 and give to me the option that I can use a micro SD card memory to install win 10. I choose this option and insert a 32 GB micro
    SD card into my tablet. Installation of win 10 run thru smoothly.

My tablet is a Dual Os system. It runs Windows 8.1 and Android 4.44 . After upgrading my tablet from win 8.1 to win 10 (with reserved windows icon), my tablet doesn't work anymore with Windows OS. It tried to boot up, then has a black screen. When I switch
    it to Android 4.44 system, it works perfectly.

Can anyone tell me what is the problem? How to solve it? Can I reinstall Win 10? How to do it? Or Can I rollback to the previous OS and how to perform the rollback?

Thank you very much for your help.

ANH DUNGVU, Mar 25, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

Win 10 Tablet help

Check Accessibility options in System Settings. Check on Dell's Support forums if anyone else has been having this same issue with that line of tablets.

bro67, Mar 26, 2017
Thema:

Win 10 Tablet help

1. Win 10 Tablet help - Similar Threads - Tablet help

2. I need help with my Vulcan Excursion tablet touch screen and keyboard that came with it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with my Vulcan Excursion tablet touch screen and keyboard that came with it: I love my tablet but the touch screen or the wireless keyboard will not work. Did reset and all I did was mess up. If I could find a disk image it would really appreciate it....
  3. I need help with my Vulcan Excursion tablet touch screen and keyboard that came with it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with my Vulcan Excursion tablet touch screen and keyboard that came with it: I love my tablet but the touch screen or the wireless keyboard will not work. Did reset and all I did was mess up. If I could find a disk image it would really appreciate it....
  4. I need help with my Vulcan Excursion tablet touch screen and keyboard that came with it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I’m trying to factory reset a hp stream 8 tablet 5801 and I need help getting the recovery key

I’m trying to factory reset a hp stream 8 tablet 5801 and I need help getting the recovery key: So my sister got a hp Stream 8 tablet from market place on facebook and the person who gave it to her didn’t factory reset it and it’s asking me for a recovery key...
  6. I’m trying to factory reset a hp stream 8 tablet 5801 and I need help getting the recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m trying to factory reset a hp stream 8 tablet 5801 and I need help getting the recovery key: So my sister got a hp Stream 8 tablet from market place on facebook and the person who gave it to her didn’t factory reset it and it’s asking me for a recovery key...
  7. Could I get some help with my tablet's wifi connection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could I get some help with my tablet's wifi connection?: It's a new tablet that we just got and it can't connect to our home router, it says " can't connect to this network" when I try to connect it. It does however work when I connect it to my father's computer's hotspot. I tried to download all possible update but still nothing....
  8. Could I get some help with my tablet's wifi connection?

Could I get some help with my tablet's wifi connection?: It's a new tablet that we just got and it can't connect to our home router, it says " can't connect to this network" when I try to connect it. It does however work when I connect it to my father's computer's hotspot. I tried to download all possible update but still nothing....
  9. Could I get some help with my tablet's wifi connection?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Please help me regarding auto rotate and tablet mode.

Please help me regarding auto rotate and tablet mode.: I have a windows 10 pc and right up until a few months ago it was able to auto rotate and automatically switch into tablet mode when I fold it into a tablet. However now these functions don't work. The auto rotate button when I press windows + A has completely dissapeared and...