Windows 10: Win 10 tablet - problem with offline Google Translator!

Discus and support Win 10 tablet - problem with offline Google Translator! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an Acer Win10 Tablet and since going Windows from my old Android Tablet I cannot get OFFLINE Google translator. This is important to me as I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by moggie, May 12, 2018.

1. moggie Win User

Win 10 tablet - problem with offline Google Translator!

I have an Acer Win10 Tablet and since going Windows from my old Android Tablet I cannot get OFFLINE Google translator. This is important to me as I need to translate Greek sometimes when on my hols and there is no wifi available.
    I know I used to have it - so is it because of Windows? I do not mind paying for it but have tried to download many time to no avail.
    Thanks everyone

:)

moggie, May 12, 2018

2. WIn 10 and IE 11 Google translate reports translating site but nothing happens.

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10. We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to add the Google translate website in compatibility mode and check if it helps:

Follow the steps:

• Open internet explorer.
    • Click on ALT key in key board.
    • Click on tools tab
    • Select compatibility view settings
    • Add the website
    • Click ok.
    Hope this information helps. Post back with updated issue details for further help.

Divya Murugan, May 23, 2018
  3. Google Translate and Windows 10

I am English currently living in France and I have recently updated to Windows 10 from Window XP.

A lot of my e-mails are in French and before I updated I used to use Google Translate to automatically transfer them into English. This no longer works. The Translation in Progress logo just keeps turning in a continuous loop and Bing Translator will not
    work either.

Can you suggest how to best resolve this problem. Thank you Carole

CaroleAppleby, May 23, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 tablet - problem with offline Google Translator!

1. Win 10 tablet - problem with offline Google Translator! - Similar Threads - tablet problem offline

2. Microsoft Translator doesn't work offline !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Translator doesn't work offline !: I have installed Microsoft Translator 5.6 with English pre-installed and French packs on my desktop computer windows 10 64bits. It works well online. But when I am offline, I get the message :"you are offline. you need to download the language packs to use them offline."...
  3. Microsoft Translator Download Language Offline no working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Translator Download Language Offline no working: Hello, loaded the Microsoft Translator and want need to work offline. When I try to download the language packages I need, it provides the list of available languages, but does not start downloading -- in fact, there seems to be no way to select a language. I have clicked...
  4. Google API subtitle translator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google API subtitle translator: Hi folks anybody tried this yet ---- Machine translations seem to be getting better as the A.I improves -- probably a lot easier to do a machine rough translate and then fix manually than try the whole thing. The only problem seems to be that it's an "online" translate--...
  5. Google Translate adds five languages

in Windows 10 News
    Google Translate adds five languages: Millions of people around the world use Google Translate, whether in a verbal conversation, or while navigating a menu or reading a webpage online. Translate learns from existing translations, which are most often found on the web. Languages without a lot of web content have...
  6. Offline installation of translate app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Offline installation of translate app: I would like to install translate app to a PC with no internet access and no provision to have one. Is this possible ? Please let me know the procedure for the same....
  7. Google Translate improves offline translation on Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Google Translate improves offline translation on Android and iOS: When you’re traveling somewhere without access to the internet or don’t want to use your data plan, you can still use the Google Translate app on Android and iOS when your phone is offline. Offline translation is getting better: now, in 59 languages, offline translation is 12...
  8. Google Translate instant camera translation gets an upgrade

in Windows 10 News
    Google Translate instant camera translation gets an upgrade: Google Translate allows you to explore unfamiliar lands, communicate in different languages, and make connections that would be otherwise impossible. One of my favorite features on the Google Translate mobile app is instant camera translation, which allows you to see the...
  9. Odd key translation problem on Windows 10 tablet?

in Windows 10 Support
    Odd key translation problem on Windows 10 tablet?: I bought a Chuwi Hi10 Pro Windows 10 tablet with the idea of working on a mobile version of a database program that I've developed for my desktop computers using Embarcadero RAD Studio Delphi. I also have Ultra VNC installed so I can work on the tablet from my desktop. I've...
  10. Google Translate now provides gender specific translations

in Windows 10 News
    Google Translate now provides gender specific translations: Over the course of this year, there’s been an effort across Google to promote fairness and reduce bias in machine learning. Our latest development in this effort addresses gender bias by providing feminine and masculine translations for some gender-neutral words on the Google...