Windows 10: Win 10 takes 5+ min to log into since last Win update

Discus and support Win 10 takes 5+ min to log into since last Win update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, after I enter my password it now takes my Windows 10 5+ min to log into since the last update the other week. I'm running it on an SSD so it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LangudN, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Win 10 takes 5+ min to log into since last Win update

Hello, after I enter my password it now takes my Windows 10 5+ min to log into since the last update the other week. I'm running it on an SSD so it's always taken seconds. Any idea as to why?

Thanks

submitted by /u/LangudN
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LangudN, Oct 11, 2020

2. Win 10 1607 update

Installed the update manually at the the moment everything is bueno.
    It seems that Microsoft has a big problem in there update department windows 7 update has problems win 8 update has problems. Windows 10 update is so-so.

Countryside, Oct 11, 2020
  3. Win Bench

New Updates
    Win Bench: 2.0.6.1
    Updater: 1.0.4.0

Been sure to update the updater first...

New Updater:
    Shows A List Of Fixes For Win Bench

Checks Files, If Anything is missing or corrupt it will download it (May have a few issues still)

CrackerJack, Oct 11, 2020
  4. Win 10 takes 5+ min to log into since last Win update

Win 10, ASUS PC freezes every 5 min

After converting to Win 10, ASUS PC freezes every 5 min for 40sec. Typ freezes when sys interrups reach 25% CPU.

Internet connection also keeps getting kicked off.

Help....

Spaceman 69, Oct 11, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 takes 5+ min to log into since last Win update

1. Win 10 takes 5+ min to log into since last Win update - Similar Threads - takes min log

2. "Audio device not found", no sound since the last Win 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Audio device not found", no sound since the last Win 10 update: I lost my audio with the latest WIN10 update on my Lenovo PC. The speakers are very old Altec Lansing ACS41. They worked fine before the update. I checked all the plugs etc with no difference. Any other suggestions?...
  3. "Audio device not found", no sound since the last Win 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Audio device not found", no sound since the last Win 10 update: I lost my audio with the latest WIN10 update on my Lenovo PC. The speakers are very old Altec Lansing ACS41. They worked fine before the update. I checked all the plugs etc with no difference. Any other suggestions?...
  4. "Audio device not found", no sound since the last Win 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Win 10 login problem since last update.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Win 10 login problem since last update.: Instead of getting the small window that allows me to enter my password number to login I now get a message saying there is a problem and the window is not available. There is also the option to reset the password, so last night I clicked on it, but then a warning came up...
  6. Win 10 login problem since last update.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win 10 login problem since last update.: Instead of getting the small window that allows me to enter my password number to login I now get a message saying there is a problem and the window is not available. There is also the option to reset the password, so last night I clicked on it, but then a warning came up...
  7. last 2 win 10 updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    last 2 win 10 updates: Since the last 2 updates, when I start Edge my screen has began blinking again, also when using other apps the sound cuts in and out. I spend most of time fixing things on win 10, searching for "CORRECT" solution which very seldom getting the correct answer. So disgusted...
  8. Since the last Win 10 update, Chrome not working, cannot be reinstalled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Since the last Win 10 update, Chrome not working, cannot be reinstalled: Since the last Win 10 update, Chrome would not work. Edge was/is fine. Uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome. Install keeps failing. Edge is not working well with video subscription services (NetFlix, Hulu, Amazon). Why can't I install Chrome? Is there a bug?...
  9. The last Win 10 Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    The last Win 10 Update: HELP!! following the last Windows 10 update on my desktop PC I have internet problems, when using the MS trouble shooters I get the message's "required protocols are missing" and/or "service registration is missing or corrupt". Plus I cannot reset my Microsoft account, I...
  10. Win 10 1607 takes long to log in????

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 1607 takes long to log in????: Hi everyone, After upgrading to 1607, my laptop seems to take long to get into desktop screen from log in screen. The dots keep spinning in 30-40s before I can get into my desktop. I have already reinstalled the Anniversary Update by ISO file from Microsoft (base on UEFI, I...