Windows 10: Win 10 takes forever to boot

Discus and support Win 10 takes forever to boot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, My Win10 takes almost 15 to 20 minutes to display the win logon since powering ON. The following is the machine specs: OS : Win10 Pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IGodIT, Aug 4, 2020.

1. IGodIT Win User

Win 10 takes forever to boot

Hi,

My Win10 takes almost 15 to 20 minutes to display the win logon since powering ON. The following is the machine specs:

Processor : Intel i7 7th Gen

RAM : 16 GB

HDD : SSD 256GB

Let me know what logs do you need to troubleshoot this issue?

:)

IGodIT, Aug 4, 2020
  2. NGeo Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

NGeo, Aug 5, 2020
  3. RealNeil Win User
    Win 10 boots...

I can't answer to the speed of Win-8 booting. I tried the Win-8 preview and went back to Win-7 after a month. They say that Win-8.1 is a lot better than Win-8 was.
    My Win-10 TP is working well ATM.

RealNeil, Aug 5, 2020
  4. RealNeil Win User

Win 10 boots...

Yes, it's called the Windows Technical Preview and you can get it here (ISO Download)

You'll have to sign up for a MS account using your email and a password.

I'm using it with a 480GB SSD as the OS drive and it ~does~ boot faster, much faster.
    I also have a new Win-7 build with a pair of 120GB SSDs in RAID that takes longer to boot.

RealNeil, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Win 10 takes forever to boot - Similar Threads - takes forever boot

2. exe take forever to open on win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    exe take forever to open on win 10: when i try to run an exe im trying to get discord right now it takes like 5+ minutes just to open when i tried to install roblox a week ago and it took way too long...
  3. exe take forever to open on win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    exe take forever to open on win 10: when i try to run an exe im trying to get discord right now it takes like 5+ minutes just to open when i tried to install roblox a week ago and it took way too long...
  4. exe take forever to open on win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Booting up takes forever on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Booting up takes forever on windows 10: Hello, I have a weird problem on my asus laptop, which is not listed anywhere in google, so I thought about coming here for help because I'm stuck.Ok here is my problem. Normally when I turn on my laptop, I see the asus logo then immediately under it I see the spinning circle...
  6. Booting up takes forever on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Booting up takes forever on windows 10: Hello, I have a weird problem on my asus laptop, which is not listed anywhere in google, so I thought about coming here for help because I'm stuck.Ok here is my problem. Normally when I turn on my laptop, I see the asus logo then immediately under it I see the spinning circle...
  7. Booting up takes forever on windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Win 10 Boot taking forever and not responsive.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Boot taking forever and not responsive.: Ran Norton USB bootable recovery tool to try to address the problem. Scan should take close to 2 hours. Scanned for 5 mins/ 35 files and reported no infections. Is Win10 Corrupted/Infected ?...
  9. Taking forever to update win 10

Taking forever to update win 10: Hello guys, Earlier i posted a question about a freezing problem in my pc. I think i have found a solution to it. Looks like there is a problem with my wifi driver. When i connect to the internet via ethernet such a problem doesn't arise. However i was able to use my pc...
  10. PC taking forever to boot.

PC taking forever to boot.: My PC has been taking a long time to boot. Whenever I press the power button, the power light blinks and the loading screen appears as usual, but it remains for a long time(the dots circling screen). I have waited for apmost hours but it doesnt start. I have to firce atop it...