Windows 10: win 10 taskbar

Discus and support win 10 taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi i have a problem with the task bar but mine i not showing up when i like drag the mouse into bottom of the screen m using google chrome of a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Abel Makkonen Tesfaye, Nov 24, 2020.

1. win 10 taskbar

hi

i have a problem with the task bar but mine i not showing up when i like drag the mouse into bottom of the screen

m using google chrome of a fullscreen app

and this is my taskbar settings :

lock the taskbar : off

auto hide the taskbar in desktop mode : on

auto hide the taskbar in tablet mode : on

use small taskbar buttons : off

use peek to preview........ : off

replace command ........... : off

show badges on taskbar butoons win 10 taskbar :eek:ff

taskbar location on screen - bottom

combine taskbar buttons : alwayse hide

and my montior res is 1920x1080

:)

Abel Makkonen Tesfaye, Nov 24, 2020

2. taskbar

Hi Roger,

Thank you for sharing this to the Microsoft Community. We suggest that you follow these steps for possible solution:

• Right-click on an empty area of the taskbar. If in tablet mode, hold your finger on the taskbar.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Toggle Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode to on. You can also do the same for tablet mode.

In addition to that, you can follow the reply of johnhart061 on this
    thread for more information.

Let us know how it goes.

Marvin Barc, Nov 24, 2020
  3. Vinodh.V Win User
    taskbar resize WIN 10

Hi Frank,

Please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on taskbar.
    • click on properties.
    • uncheck--use small taskbar buttons.
    • uncheck--lock the taskbar.
    • try to place the mouse pointer and then resize the taskbar.
    Please keep us updated.

Vinodh.V, Nov 24, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

win 10 taskbar

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

win 10 taskbar

1. win 10 taskbar - Similar Threads - taskbar

2. Highlight Days with Events in Taskbar Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Highlight Days with Events in Taskbar Calendar: Is there a way to have specific cells be highlighted if there are events on the corresponding day? Maybe mark the cells with the assigned color category of the event. Let's say today is December 27th and I have an appointment on January 3rd to which I assigned the color...
  3. Taskbar accent colors (Opera icon)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar accent colors (Opera icon): [ATTACH] Hello guys! I saw some questions about accent colors here, and I hope that's ok to post this question in this sub. https://preview.redd.it/7chzzpsbdwd61.png?width=121&format=png&auto=webp&s=57f14c3a7577e9f3dbac503ed980944564a81c09 I noticed that Opera taskbar...
  4. Windows sticky notes will not minimize when clicking taskbar icon since update to 1909

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows sticky notes will not minimize when clicking taskbar icon since update to 1909: I have noticed this happens a lot when windows goes through updates. The sticky notes which I use quite a bit will not minimize when I click the icon on my taskbar. Normally you can click on the taskbar icon and it will minimize and restore the notes over top of whatever else...
  5. Reccuring events don't show in taskbar calendar Windows 10

Reccuring events don't show in taskbar calendar Windows 10: Hello, I have few calendars on Win 10 Calendar app synced and local, type doesn't matter with many reccuring events meetings, birthdays etc. Unfortunately they are not shown on event list below calendar on taskbar. I see one time events, but not reccuring ones. Is it...
  6. Reccuring events dont't show in taskbar calendar Windows 10

Reccuring events dont't show in taskbar calendar Windows 10: Hello, I have few calendars on Win 10 Calendar app synced and local, type doesn't matter with many reccuring events meetings, birthdays etc. Unfortunately they are not shown on event list below calendar on taskbar. I see one time events, but not reccuring ones. Is it...
  7. change color of the activity thingy in Taskbar.

change color of the activity thingy in Taskbar.: hey there, is there a way i can change this color? or does anyone knows in wich dll this graphic can be found? i really hate the green^^ 173092
  8. Dual monitor taskbar bug

Dual monitor taskbar bug: I have a dual monitor setup and on the left one i usually have youtube or discord and on the right one minecraft. When i want to do something on the left monitor my minecraft goes away and when i click on the icon at the taskbar it comes back. Can anyone help? submitted by...
  9. Can not change colors of taskbar when changing in themes.

Can not change colors of taskbar when changing in themes.: Is there going to be a fix for the taskbar color change problem in themes? In the community forum there are comments on this with various fixes, which I have tried and none of them work. I work on my laptop 8 hours a day several days a week and I prefer the darker colors as...
  10. taskbar icons (example: eject USB icon beside the clock) has disappeared. How do I bring it...

taskbar icons (example: eject USB icon beside the clock) has disappeared. How do I bring it...: as above. Also my search bar has disappeared at around the same time. I have not updated my windows (I've changed the group policy so I have to manually download/install updates). I've looked at various discussions on the net but none is working. These are what I found:...