Windows 10: Win 10 taskbar

Discus and support Win 10 taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why does taskbar stay up on boot if there were open folders at shutdown?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ScottMandu, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Win 10 taskbar

Why does taskbar stay up on boot if there were open folders at shutdown?

:)

ScottMandu, Apr 6, 2021

2. taskbar

Hi Roger,

Thank you for sharing this to the Microsoft Community. We suggest that you follow these steps for possible solution:

• Right-click on an empty area of the taskbar. If in tablet mode, hold your finger on the taskbar.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Toggle Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode to on. You can also do the same for tablet mode.

In addition to that, you can follow the reply of johnhart061 on this
    thread for more information.

Let us know how it goes.

Marvin Barc, Apr 6, 2021
  3. Vinodh.V Win User
    taskbar resize WIN 10

Hi Frank,

Please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on taskbar.
    • click on properties.
    • uncheck--use small taskbar buttons.
    • uncheck--lock the taskbar.
    • try to place the mouse pointer and then resize the taskbar.
    Please keep us updated.

Vinodh.V, Apr 6, 2021
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Win 10 taskbar

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

Win 10 taskbar

1. Win 10 taskbar - Similar Threads - taskbar

2. Can’t open the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t open the taskbar: I can't open or click any icons on my taskbar after I installed the recent update. Please help me to fix this immediately! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-the-taskbar/fc8e07d8-ddba-4aa5-a516-cc15deba5b53
  3. Can’t open the taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t open the taskbar: I can't open or click any icons on my taskbar after I installed the recent update. Please help me to fix this immediately! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-the-taskbar/fc8e07d8-ddba-4aa5-a516-cc15deba5b53
  4. Can’t open the taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. My PC wont shutdown, taskbar wont show, power button wont work, settings wont load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC wont shutdown, taskbar wont show, power button wont work, settings wont load: Yo my pc wont shut down I tried through windows and even the button on the case but it wont work Settings doesnt load And i had a black screen Now home button doesnt work, task bar wont show up, and wallpaper is just black I have 2 lights on my case next to the power button...
  6. My PC wont shutdown, taskbar wont show, power button wont work, settings wont load

My PC wont shutdown, taskbar wont show, power button wont work, settings wont load: Yo my pc wont shut down I tried through windows and even the button on the case but it wont work Settings doesnt load And i had a black screen Now home button doesnt work, task bar wont show up, and wallpaper is just black I have 2 lights on my case next to the power button...
  7. Taskbar issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar issue: I run Windows 11. For the last couple of days I have come across an issue where the mouse cursor does not do anything when hovering over icons on the taskbar. Clicking also does nothing. For now, pressing CTRL-ALT-DEL is enough to fix it, however it would be nice to fix...
  8. Taskbar issue

Taskbar issue: I run Windows 11. For the last couple of days I have come across an issue where the mouse cursor does not do anything when hovering over icons on the taskbar. Clicking also does nothing. For now, pressing CTRL-ALT-DEL is enough to fix it, however it would be nice to fix...
  9. After update KB5036893 taskbar is blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After update KB5036893 taskbar is blank: April 13 KB5036893 installed and upon restart the taskbar was blank. I was able to use rstrui to restrore a previous system. But, concerned for future updates I contacted Microsoft and a technician took over my computer and one thing he did was update the BIOS I have an HP...
  10. After update KB5036893 taskbar is blank

After update KB5036893 taskbar is blank: April 13 KB5036893 installed and upon restart the taskbar was blank. I was able to use rstrui to restrore a previous system. But, concerned for future updates I contacted Microsoft and a technician took over my computer and one thing he did was update the BIOS I have an HP...