Windows 10: Win 10 temp profile lock out

Discus and support Win 10 temp profile lock out in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Win 10 keeps creating a new temp profile. I have read and followed steps to locate and change the temp file name back to have my profile be the main... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ShaynaCoonin, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Win 10 temp profile lock out

Win 10 keeps creating a new temp profile. I have read and followed steps to locate and change the temp file name back to have my profile be the main key. It now is creating NEW temp file each time I reboot. I get a new .bak file with my profile, and the regular key shows the temp profile. I am locked out of my own files.

This preventing the new update from coming through, and I can't see my own files.

Any other tips to get the regedit to retain the proper profile?

:)

ShaynaCoonin, Jul 18, 2019

2. Windows temp profile

Hi..

I am facing the problem of temp profile login. I followed few steps stated in the websites like removing .bak from your SID. but it doesn't work. Still my profile is logging in to temp profile.

Please do suggest some solution

Thanks

SivaSankaran1, Jul 18, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 18, 2019
  4. Win 10 temp profile lock out

CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 temp profile lock out

1. Win 10 temp profile lock out - Similar Threads - temp profile lock

2. Locked Out of User Profile AND System Keeps Creating Temp User Profiles - I Have 10 Temp...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked Out of User Profile AND System Keeps Creating Temp User Profiles - I Have 10 Temp...: Yesterday, I was trying to share a folder with another user and inadvertently did something incorrect to my own user profile. As a result, I am now locked out of my user profile, I cannot find ANY of my files/folders they are all showing empty. Every time I log in I get the...
  3. Locked Out of User Profile AND System Keeps Creating Temp User Profiles - I Have 10 Temp...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked Out of User Profile AND System Keeps Creating Temp User Profiles - I Have 10 Temp...: Yesterday, I was trying to share a folder with another user and inadvertently did something incorrect to my own user profile. As a result, I am now locked out of my user profile, I cannot find ANY of my files/folders they are all showing empty. Every time I log in I get the...
  4. Locked Out of User Profile AND System Keeps Creating Temp User Profiles - I Have 10 Temp...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Temp profile problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Temp profile problems: I have an hp envy. Keeps signing in with temp profile since yesterday. Tried safe mode and still cant get in w/o temp. Doesnt respond to keystrokes on laptop or standalone keyboard. Was there an update recently that I need to undo or rollback?...
  6. Win 10 Locked out

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win 10 Locked out: Hello My father has managed to forget his password to gain access to his laptop, he has also managed to forget his security answers to re set the password He is getting on in years Is there any way that I can access his laptop We have no back up disc for it and he has...
  7. temp profile

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    temp profile: when i sign on it takes me to a temp profile, how do i fix this , i tried rebooting , signing out , reg fix etc can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/temp-profile/abf8b124-e1ec-4254-9750-cf30bfd75020
  8. Locked out of Win 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked out of Win 10: Somehow i managed to lock myself out of my desktop , i cannot get past the lock screen. I changed the password 2 times but i think the problem is my username which i do not know how to change on the lock screen, help! btw , when i click on the i forgot my password link it...
  9. temp profile

in Windows 10 Customization
    temp profile: for the last couple of weeks every time I restart my pc and log in I get a different profile and it is temp. I can log longer use my original profile. I am using windows 10 and can't fine a user profile update or add etc. how can i fix this?...
  10. Locked Out of my Profile

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked Out of my Profile: So, ever since updating my computer to Windows 10, it has locked my profile. Every time I restart it, it says that a temporary profile has been set up for me and automatically logs me in. I have tried editing the registry, I have tried different things under Account...