Windows 10: Win 10 Th 2 Automatically Reinstalls All Previously-Removed Apps

Discus and support Win 10 Th 2 Automatically Reinstalls All Previously-Removed Apps in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] Some claim the update also resets default apps Microsoft rolled out Threshold 2 earlier this week as the first major update for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Win 10 Th 2 Automatically Reinstalls All Previously-Removed Apps

Win 10 Th 2 Automatically Reinstalls All Previously-Removed Apps [​IMG]

Read more: http://news.softpedia.com/news/windo...ampaign=buffer

:)

Cluster Head, Nov 13, 2015

2. Windows offered me an option of reinstalling/removing all my apps and now How do I recover these programs??

Original Title: Win 10 Crash

Installed win 10 yesterday. it worked fine. This morning it would not load. Went into a cycle of restarting, sending error message but still would not reload. Offered me the option of reinstalling/removing all my apps. This worked however it also removed
    all my previously installed program files ie microsoft office, quicken etc. How do I recover these programs?? Rather unimpressed!

Tom O'Neill, Nov 13, 2015
  3. Backup!

There is no way to manually backup. All contacts and calendar is automatically backed up since they are synced with your Live account. You can use the app Reinstaller to automatically reinstall your previously installed apps and games.

7thSense---01, Nov 13, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Win 10 Th 2 Automatically Reinstalls All Previously-Removed Apps

Given TH2 is a major update I'm not surprised that the settings/apps are set to the base values/settings. I still wonder why anyone would remove things that they have no intention of using. It's not like they're taking up much space or going to suddenly activate themselves.

BunnyJ, Nov 13, 2015
  5. This is precisely the point .....! *Wink

Cluster Head, Nov 13, 2015
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    Exactly.. but some just want to delete things I guess.

BunnyJ, Nov 13, 2015
  7. tomseys Win User
    Well for one removing apps you'll never use makes lists of apps in apps, settings etc faster and easier to scroll through if they not taken up by junk you'll never use. Not to mention that in fact they will activate themselves apparently since the update not only reinstalled them but also turned them on in settings like background apps etc and so forth necessitating resetting a bunch of apps you won't use.

Some also just like to be organized.

tomseys, Nov 13, 2015
  8. Cliff S New Member

Ummm... That's really nothing new. When one does a repair install, also called In Place Upgrade, it re-installs the removed apps too, and this update is just a glorified IPU.

Cliff S, Nov 13, 2015
  9. Is this really an issue? Just take a few minutes of your valuable time to delete what you don't want. Then in about a month or so you will wonder how to get that cool app back with a thread on this forum dealing with this issue. lol

lopedoggie, Nov 13, 2015
  10. You can turn live tiles off. Solved

lopedoggie, Nov 13, 2015
  11. tomseys Win User
    That's irrelevant.

tomseys, Nov 13, 2015
  12. kipper Win User
    How true......I am guilty as charged with deleting stuff and then wanting it back........LOL

kipper, Nov 13, 2015
  13. Antilope Win User

Yes, I must have the app that nags me to install an Office 365 trial that I don't want. It keeps coming back.

Antilope, Nov 13, 2015
  14. Cliff S New Member
    It hasn't ever nagged me...

Win 10 Th 2 Automatically Reinstalls All Previously-Removed Apps [​IMG]

Cliff S, Nov 13, 2015
  15. Antilope Win User
    Yes you can turn notices off, but they don't stay off. This is the third time since I have installed Windows 10 in late July that it has turned the notices back on. The notices popups appear on the lower right side of the screen, usually after I have used LibreOffice. Hmmmmmmm, it must be watching what you do and the hit you with the nagging popup. I'm happy with the free office and it meets my needs. Leave me alone Microsoft, I really don't want to pay you monthly for an app I don't need. You're not making any friends by turning the nag screens back on.

Antilope, Nov 13, 2015
Thema:

1. Win 10 Th 2 Automatically Reinstalls All Previously-Removed Apps - Similar Threads - Automatically Reinstalls Previously

2. Reinstall Win 10 - how to get the previously purchased pro back?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reinstall Win 10 - how to get the previously purchased pro back?: A few months back, I bought a desktop with Win 10 Home and I upgraded it to Pro through store. After the upgrade, I noticed the product key didn't change but it did show that my edition is Pro. A few days ago, I reinstalled Win 10 in a hope to fix a graphic card driver issue...
  3. Previously deleted an app, but now cant reinstall it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Previously deleted an app, but now cant reinstall it.: Hello! I downloaded an app a few months ago. I proceeded to delete it after I lost interest in the game. Recently I wanted to reinstall it, but I couldn't. I could download the installer just fine but the game wouldn't boot up afterward. I have tried various times making sure...
  4. reinstall removed apps

reinstall removed apps: I had a system reset and in doing so most of my apps were removed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-removed-apps/f9c78e42-8649-40d1-9824-349b79d34d15
  5. Removing and reinstalling a hard disk with Win 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Removing and reinstalling a hard disk with Win 10?: Hallo had bought a used PC...and the seller had to send the hard disk with Win 10 extra... When it comes to me, can I reinstall the hard drive as normal and use it without any problems? Or do I have to do something new? Hardware would be the same... Festplatte mit Win 10...
  6. Win 10 reinstall - will apps still work?

Win 10 reinstall - will apps still work?: I have a Win 10 Home computer which will not boot to Windows. I get to a small Windows logo and the 'swirly thing' and then the screen goes blank. If I reinstall Win 10 Home from a USB drive, will I also have to reinstall all of my apps?...
  7. Sticky notes 3.0 removed all previous notes

Sticky notes 3.0 removed all previous notes: Good day, One of our users just had their sticky notes update to 3.0 today. They didn't realize what was going on but it asked them to sign into their 365 account. After doing so all of their sticky notes have disappeared. Has anyone else had this issue? Is there a way...
  8. Sticky notes 3.0 removed all previous notes

Sticky notes 3.0 removed all previous notes: Good day, One of our users just had their sticky notes update to 3.0 today. They didn't realize what was going on but it asked them to sign into their 365 account. After doing so all of their sticky notes have disappeared. Has anyone else had this issue? Is there a way...
  9. removed apps in resetting win 10

removed apps in resetting win 10: Hi I removed apps in resetting win 10 -is there any to reinstall apps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/removed-apps-in-resetting-win-10/f73966a4-c1b1-4505-9ce4-ff437fc49c9a
  10. Removing Tile With 2 Apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing Tile With 2 Apps: While dragging tiles around in Start screen I inadvertently combined 2 tiles into one tile. How the heck do I get these tiles out??????? I've double clicked, I tried dragging them but nothing works!!! How f^*#ing annoying....