Windows 10: Win 10 Th 2 Automatically Reinstalls All Previously-Removed Apps

Discus and support Win 10 Th 2 Automatically Reinstalls All Previously-Removed Apps in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; If I were you I would try to automate the removal process as much as possible. Easy to automate if you want to (I do this to save space as I have very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Nov 13, 2015.

1. lx07 Win User

Win 10 Th 2 Automatically Reinstalls All Previously-Removed Apps

Easy to automate if you want to (I do this to save space as I have very small ssd) Code: $apps=@( "9E2F88E3.Twitter" "ClearChannelRadioDigital.iHeartRadio" "Flipboard.Flipboard" "king.com.CandyCrushSodaSaga" "Microsoft.3DBuilder" #"Microsoft.Appconnector" "Microsoft.BingFinance" "Microsoft.BingNews" "Microsoft.BingSports" "Microsoft.BingWeather" "Microsoft.CommsPhone" "Microsoft.Getstarted" #"Microsoft.Messaging" "Microsoft.MicrosoftOfficeHub" "Microsoft.MicrosoftSolitaireCollection" "Microsoft.Office.OneNote" "Microsoft.Office.Sway" "Microsoft.People" "Microsoft.SkypeApp" "Microsoft.Windows.Phone" "Microsoft.Windows.Photos" "Microsoft.WindowsAlarms" #"Microsoft.WindowsCalculator" "Microsoft.WindowsCamera" "Microsoft.WindowsMaps" "Microsoft.WindowsPhone" "Microsoft.WindowsSoundRecorder" #"Microsoft.WindowsStore" "Microsoft.XboxApp" "Microsoft.ZuneMusic" "Microsoft.ZuneVideo" #"microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps" "Microsoft.MinecraftUWP" "ShazamEntertainmentLtd.Shazam" ) foreach ($app in $apps) { Get-AppxPackage -Name $app -AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage Get-AppXProvisionedPackage -Online | where DisplayName -EQ $app | Remove-AppxProvisionedPackage -Online $appPath="$Env:LOCALAPPDATA\Packages\$app*" Remove-Item $appPath -Recurse -Force -ErrorAction 0 }[/quote]

2. BunnyJ New Member

@lx07, nice work and I agree if you have a small SSD then removing those apps does make sense.

Jeff *Smile

BunnyJ, Nov 15, 2015
  3. jerrypc1 Win User
    I don't think I received windows 10 TH2 what is the download number Thanks

jerrypc1, Nov 15, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Try running winver from the command prompt and you should see version 1511 build 10586 if you have TH2.
    HTH

BunnyJ, Nov 15, 2015
  5. Get Office, Get Skype, Get Started, lol, don't get me started. They can all go.

alphanumeric, Nov 15, 2015
  6. tomseys Win User
    You can also see the version you have in Settings/System/About

tomseys, Nov 15, 2015
  7. jerrypc1 Win User
    BunnyJ I typed WINVER from the command prompt And nopthing happend

jerrypc1, Nov 15, 2015
  8. BunnyJ New Member

Then try the suggestion posted above.. that should get it for you.

BunnyJ, Nov 15, 2015
  9. jerrypc1 Win User
    Sorry BunnyJ I clicked on the settings system about and it was not in there either

jerrypc1, Nov 15, 2015
  10. BunnyJ New Member
    Did you check this out: Image bellow.

Win 10 Th 2 Automatically Reinstalls All Previously-Removed Apps [​IMG]

BunnyJ, Nov 15, 2015
  11. jerrypc1 Win User
    Win 10 Th 2 Automatically Reinstalls All Previously-Removed Apps [​IMG]
    This is how mine looks

jerrypc1, Nov 15, 2015
  12. Right click the *Start button and select System. On the System screen go to Help, About Windows.

alphanumeric, Nov 15, 2015
  13. jerrypc1 Win User

BunnyJ I guess you wonder why name is waynespc Thats because I have 2 pc #1 jerrypc #2 waynespc which is the 64 bit the other is 32 bit but they both look like this except for the name Wayne is my middle name

jerrypc1, Nov 15, 2015
  14. jerrypc1 Win User
    I did what you said but I look the system over and I don't have" "help" anywhere

jerrypc1, Nov 15, 2015
  15. tomseys Win User
    The "Help" is in the File, Edit, View, Tools, Help menu bar that is on that page.

tomseys, Nov 15, 2015
Thema:

1. Win 10 Th 2 Automatically Reinstalls All Previously-Removed Apps - Similar Threads - Automatically Reinstalls Previously

2. Reinstall Win 10 - how to get the previously purchased pro back?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reinstall Win 10 - how to get the previously purchased pro back?: A few months back, I bought a desktop with Win 10 Home and I upgraded it to Pro through store. After the upgrade, I noticed the product key didn't change but it did show that my edition is Pro. A few days ago, I reinstalled Win 10 in a hope to fix a graphic card driver issue...
  3. Previously deleted an app, but now cant reinstall it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Previously deleted an app, but now cant reinstall it.: Hello! I downloaded an app a few months ago. I proceeded to delete it after I lost interest in the game. Recently I wanted to reinstall it, but I couldn't. I could download the installer just fine but the game wouldn't boot up afterward. I have tried various times making sure...
  4. reinstall removed apps

reinstall removed apps: I had a system reset and in doing so most of my apps were removed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-removed-apps/f9c78e42-8649-40d1-9824-349b79d34d15
  5. Removing and reinstalling a hard disk with Win 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Removing and reinstalling a hard disk with Win 10?: Hallo had bought a used PC...and the seller had to send the hard disk with Win 10 extra... When it comes to me, can I reinstall the hard drive as normal and use it without any problems? Or do I have to do something new? Hardware would be the same... Festplatte mit Win 10...
  6. Win 10 reinstall - will apps still work?

Win 10 reinstall - will apps still work?: I have a Win 10 Home computer which will not boot to Windows. I get to a small Windows logo and the 'swirly thing' and then the screen goes blank. If I reinstall Win 10 Home from a USB drive, will I also have to reinstall all of my apps?...
  7. Sticky notes 3.0 removed all previous notes

Sticky notes 3.0 removed all previous notes: Good day, One of our users just had their sticky notes update to 3.0 today. They didn't realize what was going on but it asked them to sign into their 365 account. After doing so all of their sticky notes have disappeared. Has anyone else had this issue? Is there a way...
  8. Sticky notes 3.0 removed all previous notes

Sticky notes 3.0 removed all previous notes: Good day, One of our users just had their sticky notes update to 3.0 today. They didn't realize what was going on but it asked them to sign into their 365 account. After doing so all of their sticky notes have disappeared. Has anyone else had this issue? Is there a way...
  9. removed apps in resetting win 10

removed apps in resetting win 10: Hi I removed apps in resetting win 10 -is there any to reinstall apps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/removed-apps-in-resetting-win-10/f73966a4-c1b1-4505-9ce4-ff437fc49c9a
  10. Removing Tile With 2 Apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing Tile With 2 Apps: While dragging tiles around in Start screen I inadvertently combined 2 tiles into one tile. How the heck do I get these tiles out??????? I've double clicked, I tried dragging them but nothing works!!! How f^*#ing annoying....