Windows 10: Win 10 Th 2 Automatically Reinstalls All Previously-Removed Apps

Discus and support Win 10 Th 2 Automatically Reinstalls All Previously-Removed Apps in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 10 Users Upset About Microsoft Resetting Default Apps Over and Over Again Threshold 2 changed default apps to the original Settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Win 10 Th 2 Automatically Reinstalls All Previously-Removed Apps

Windows 10 Users Upset About Microsoft Resetting Default Apps Over and Over Again
    Threshold 2 changed default apps to the original Settings

Read more: http://news.softpedia.com/news/windo...n-496747.shtml

Cluster Head, Nov 25, 2015
  2. hannelius Win User

i also found that if you use classic shell
    you can uninstall all of these
    just by right clicking...

some of these you can't... like this...

Win 10 Th 2 Automatically Reinstalls All Previously-Removed Apps [​IMG]

but it looks nice just to see it...

you also get a nice start menu too...

hannelius, Nov 28, 2015
  3. [/quote] Sorry to resurrect an old thread but the code you posted was the first that worked any way successfully for me ( although I still cannot get the -allusers parameter to work). I edited the list of apps to remove as applicable. Could I ask:

• Some of your apps to remove are prefixed with # - is there a reason for this - is it to comment out the line ?
    • What does the last two lines do - is it to remove any cached data relating to removed apps ?

Thanks again for posting this code.*Cool

Eireannach, Aug 26, 2016
  4. zooburner Win User

Win 10 Th 2 Automatically Reinstalls All Previously-Removed Apps

Hi,
    Try this it's even easier *Smile

10AppsManager: Uninstall, reinstall Windows 10 Store apps

zooburner, Aug 26, 2016
  5. Geoff Daniell, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 Th 2 Automatically Reinstalls All Previously-Removed Apps

1. Win 10 Th 2 Automatically Reinstalls All Previously-Removed Apps - Similar Threads - Automatically Reinstalls Previously

2. Reinstall Win 10 - how to get the previously purchased pro back?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reinstall Win 10 - how to get the previously purchased pro back?: A few months back, I bought a desktop with Win 10 Home and I upgraded it to Pro through store. After the upgrade, I noticed the product key didn't change but it did show that my edition is Pro. A few days ago, I reinstalled Win 10 in a hope to fix a graphic card driver issue...
  3. Previously deleted an app, but now cant reinstall it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Previously deleted an app, but now cant reinstall it.: Hello! I downloaded an app a few months ago. I proceeded to delete it after I lost interest in the game. Recently I wanted to reinstall it, but I couldn't. I could download the installer just fine but the game wouldn't boot up afterward. I have tried various times making sure...
  4. reinstall removed apps

reinstall removed apps: I had a system reset and in doing so most of my apps were removed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-removed-apps/f9c78e42-8649-40d1-9824-349b79d34d15
  5. Removing and reinstalling a hard disk with Win 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Removing and reinstalling a hard disk with Win 10?: Hallo had bought a used PC...and the seller had to send the hard disk with Win 10 extra... When it comes to me, can I reinstall the hard drive as normal and use it without any problems? Or do I have to do something new? Hardware would be the same... Festplatte mit Win 10...
  6. Win 10 reinstall - will apps still work?

Win 10 reinstall - will apps still work?: I have a Win 10 Home computer which will not boot to Windows. I get to a small Windows logo and the 'swirly thing' and then the screen goes blank. If I reinstall Win 10 Home from a USB drive, will I also have to reinstall all of my apps?...
  7. Sticky notes 3.0 removed all previous notes

Sticky notes 3.0 removed all previous notes: Good day, One of our users just had their sticky notes update to 3.0 today. They didn't realize what was going on but it asked them to sign into their 365 account. After doing so all of their sticky notes have disappeared. Has anyone else had this issue? Is there a way...
  8. Sticky notes 3.0 removed all previous notes

Sticky notes 3.0 removed all previous notes: Good day, One of our users just had their sticky notes update to 3.0 today. They didn't realize what was going on but it asked them to sign into their 365 account. After doing so all of their sticky notes have disappeared. Has anyone else had this issue? Is there a way...
  9. removed apps in resetting win 10

removed apps in resetting win 10: Hi I removed apps in resetting win 10 -is there any to reinstall apps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/removed-apps-in-resetting-win-10/f73966a4-c1b1-4505-9ce4-ff437fc49c9a
  10. Removing Tile With 2 Apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing Tile With 2 Apps: While dragging tiles around in Start screen I inadvertently combined 2 tiles into one tile. How the heck do I get these tiles out??????? I've double clicked, I tried dragging them but nothing works!!! How f^*#ing annoying....