Windows 10: win 10 times out after about 10 min

Discus and support win 10 times out after about 10 min in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have turned off all power saving functions; even all the obscure ones and I still have a problem. I have modified one file in the Register (fix on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by TonyBarelli, Nov 26, 2018.

1. win 10 times out after about 10 min

I have turned off all power saving functions; even all the obscure ones and I still have a problem. I have modified one file in the Register (fix on web) that did not work either.

:)

TonyBarelli, Nov 26, 2018
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Is it time for Windows 10 already?

prolly... I haven't had any response since then... I'll reintall 10 for the 4th time to make sure but my aca1 only stays connected for 10 mins on 10 RTM but was fine 2 builds ago. -_-

remixedcat, Nov 26, 2018
  4. NGeo Win User

win 10 times out after about 10 min

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

Thema:

win 10 times out after about 10 min

1. win 10 times out after about 10 min - Similar Threads - times min

2. I get this pop up every time i boot my pc, and maybe every 30 min.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get this pop up every time i boot my pc, and maybe every 30 min.: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.Data.Entity.Core.EntityException: The underlying provider failed on Open. ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: A...
  3. I get this pop up every time i boot my pc, and maybe every 30 min.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get this pop up every time i boot my pc, and maybe every 30 min.: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.Data.Entity.Core.EntityException: The underlying provider failed on Open. ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: A...
  4. Ssd take long time to start up 30 min

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ssd take long time to start up 30 min: Hello A month ago I installed ssd After installing Windows updates, and after two days, it suddenly became very slow and took half an hour to start. I tried all the methods on the Internet and YouTube. I checked the health of ssd and files but there is no error please help...
  5. Ssd take long time to start up 30 min

Ssd take long time to start up 30 min: Hello A month ago I installed ssd After installing Windows updates, and after two days, it suddenly became very slow and took half an hour to start. I tried all the methods on the Internet and YouTube. I checked the health of ssd and files but there is no error please help...
  6. Ssd take long time to start up 30 min

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Blue screen of death multiple times in an hour. Every 10-15 mins!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death multiple times in an hour. Every 10-15 mins!: Hi there, Been using this surface laptop for the past year or so and occasionally it gave me the blue screen, maybe once in 6 months or so, but lately it's been quite uncontrollable. Literally every 10-15 mins at some point. It's hard to do work. Sometimes it crashes when...
  8. Blue screen of death multiple times in an hour. Every 10-15 mins!

Blue screen of death multiple times in an hour. Every 10-15 mins!: Hi there, Been using this surface laptop for the past year or so and occasionally it gave me the blue screen, maybe once in 6 months or so, but lately it's been quite uncontrollable. Literally every 10-15 mins at some point. It's hard to do work. Sometimes it crashes when...
  9. Blue screen of death multiple times in an hour. Every 10-15 mins!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Every time I restarts my Laptop the min cpu processor power management rolls back to 100%....

Every time I restarts my Laptop the min cpu processor power management rolls back to 100%....: I tried many time but it just keep rolling back to 100% no matter which power plan I choose. Also my laptop fans are running too fast whenever I restart because of this problem. They are running very fast that their annoying sound is more than my speakers maximum soundMy...