Windows 10: win 10 to win7

Discus and support win 10 to win7 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I downloaded win10, didn't care for it and went back to 7. Now my wifi doesn't work, laptop shows that it's connected; but it wont connect to any web... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by btbold, Aug 5, 2015.

1. btbold Win User

win 10 to win7

I downloaded win10, didn't care for it and went back to 7. Now my wifi doesn't work, laptop shows that it's connected; but it wont connect to any web page.

:)

btbold, Aug 5, 2015
  2. Rik1956 Win User

win7 to win10 to win7 to win 10

If I upgrade from win7 to win10 and within 1 month I go back to win7 , will it still be possible to go back to win10 , before the 'free' upgrade ends ?

Rik1956, Aug 5, 2015
  3. JimWynne Win User
    win7 to win10 to win7 to win 10

Yes it will.

JimWynne, Aug 5, 2015
  4. Boozad Win User

win 10 to win7

Ask in the networking section on our sister site Seven Forums
    Make sure to fill in your system specs (as shown in my signature) and list the make/model of your laptop. Anything without that information is pure guesswork and pretty much useless.

Boozad, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

win 10 to win7

1. win 10 to win7 - Similar Threads - win7

2. Hey, I'm Trying to upgrade my Win7 to Win 10, and keep geting this errors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hey, I'm Trying to upgrade my Win7 to Win 10, and keep geting this errors: Hey, I'm Trying to upgrade my Win7 to Win 10, and I keep geting this errors. Can someone help me to understand what I'm doing wrong? At the beginning of the installation it does shows me that have the needed system requirements. Thanks[ATTACH]...
  3. new hard drive has win7

new hard drive has win7: My old laptop has a new hard drive in which I had installed win7. This was a few months before getting notified about the termination of updates to win7. laptops. Anyways what I want to know is if installing win10 software on my laptop would be better than buying a laptop...
  4. No Key request during upgrade for Win7

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    No Key request during upgrade for Win7: Hello, I've upgrade a PC from Win7 to Win10 with a usb drive I created using the media creation tool. What confuses me is that I never got asked to enter a Win10 key. Do Win7 keys work for Win10? Or will I get a promt in a couple weeks saying that I need one?...
  5. Win7 to Win10 won't activate.

Win7 to Win10 won't activate.: Hi all, I got a problem i still have about 60 notebooks left with Win7 enterprise. What i did was got the files from SCCM that we normally deploy/install our notebooks with. I started the setup and it came with a upgrade procedure, following all the steps it started...
  6. Upgrading from Win7 to Win10 via scripts while on a domain.

Upgrading from Win7 to Win10 via scripts while on a domain.: Good Afternoon, Is there a guide or video that displays this certain way of installing Win10? I have many workstations on my network that I want to upgrade to Win10. I downloaded the ISO image of 1903 for Windows 10 from MS. I want to put it on my network drive that all the...
  7. Upgrade Win7 to Win10

Upgrade Win7 to Win10: Received the following error after trying to upgrade Windows from 7 to 10. "This PC can't be upgraded to Windows 10. Your PC isn't supported yet on this version of Windows 10. No action is needed. Windows Update will offer this version of Windows 10 automatically once...
  8. Errors when upgrading from Win7 to Win10

Errors when upgrading from Win7 to Win10: Hello, I'm trying to upgrade my Win7 OS to Win10. I have launched the MediaCreationTool1903. I end up with an error REPLICATE_OC in the phase SAFE_OS. 0x8007001F - 0x20006. I have noticed the CBS.log file contained some errors like: Error CBS Failed...
  9. windows 10 and support ending for win7

windows 10 and support ending for win7: How have Microsoft managed to get away with creating an operating system aimed at tablets but also work with laptops and pc's? Then stop support on the last decent operating system win7. I didn't take the opportunity to get win10 free at the time it was offered because I...
  10. revert from Win10 upgrade to Win7

revert from Win10 upgrade to Win7: This is essentially a FYI post. I recently decided to upgrade from my Win7 pro to Win10 pro because I got an announcement that one of my programs (TurboTax) would not install or run on Win7 next year. I did this using some links / tutorials in this forum. They were pretty...