Windows 10: Win 10 Toolbar Icons Too Big...Again....and Again...and Again

Discus and support Win 10 Toolbar Icons Too Big...Again....and Again...and Again in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Over 3 years ago, ago I reported an issue with toolbar icons being too... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Robert Drouhard, May 20, 2022.

1. Win 10 Toolbar Icons Too Big...Again....and Again...and Again

Over 3 years ago, ago I reported an issue with toolbar icons being too large:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enlarged-toolbar-icons-on-the-external-monitor/7c225271-ba9f-4023-9f02-fdeb0688f28cAfter changing companies, one morning in Nov 2021 I saw the same thing happening I have a completely different setup now:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbar-icons-incorrect-size/90c1f4f4-ab72-42a5-8965-c497da7fd284I disabled the "Links" toolbar the only one I use, but a month later I enabled it on a whim, and they were back to the right size. Then a mont

:)

Robert Drouhard, May 20, 2022
  2. fussybob Win User

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, May 20, 2022
  3. Win10 start button and toolbar icons not responding

Hi Ariel,

I will certainly help you to resolve the issue with the start menu and toolbar on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if there is any conflict between the third party software's and start up menu on the computer or if the Windows Updates are not installed.

To assist you better, please provide the following information:

• What is the build of the Windows 10 that is installed in the PC?

• Is there any hardware or software changes prior to the issue?

• Are you using any third party software’s?

• As you said “Toolbar icons not responding”, which Toolbar icons exactly you refer? Please elaborate.
    Kindly follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Install all Windows Update:

Kindly follow the steps to install Windows Update:

• Press Windows logo key +
      R.

• In the dialogue box, type “control update”.
    Follow the onscreen instruction.

Method 2: Start Menu troubleshooting:

Kindly visit the link mentioned below and follow the instructions:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ubleshoot-problems-opening-start-menu-cortana

Please get back to us with the update of the issue.

Thank you.

Abhraneil Ghosh, May 20, 2022
  4. Win 10 Toolbar Icons Too Big...Again....and Again...and Again

Lock Icon Sequence in a Toolbar

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to arrange desktop icons.

• Right Click on desktop screen.

• Place the cursor on View.

• In drop down menu, select auto align and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, May 20, 2022
Thema:

Win 10 Toolbar Icons Too Big...Again....and Again...and Again

1. Win 10 Toolbar Icons Too Big...Again....and Again...and Again - Similar Threads - Toolbar Icons Too

2. Toolbar Incorrect Size...Again and Again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toolbar Incorrect Size...Again and Again: Over the last 4 years I've had an intermittent problem with toolbar Icon size. Back in 2019, I posted this thread: Enlarged Toolbar icons on the external monitor - Microsoft Community, and about 15 months ago, this one: Toolbar Icons Incorrect Size - Microsoft Community. I...
  3. Toolbar Incorrect Size...Again and Again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toolbar Incorrect Size...Again and Again: Over the last 4 years I've had an intermittent problem with toolbar Icon size. Back in 2019, I posted this thread: Enlarged Toolbar icons on the external monitor - Microsoft Community, and about 15 months ago, this one: Toolbar Icons Incorrect Size - Microsoft Community. I...
  4. Toolbar Incorrect Size...Again and Again

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Win 10 Toolbar Icons Too Big...Again....and Again...and Again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 Toolbar Icons Too Big...Again....and Again...and Again: Over 3 years ago, ago I reported an issue with toolbar icons being too large:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enlarged-toolbar-icons-on-the-external-monitor/7c225271-ba9f-4023-9f02-fdeb0688f28cAfter changing companies, one morning in Nov 2021 I saw the...
  6. Win 10 Toolbar Icons Too Big...Again....and Again...and Again

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 Toolbar Icons Too Big...Again....and Again...and Again: Over 3 years ago, ago I reported an issue with toolbar icons being too large:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enlarged-toolbar-icons-on-the-external-monitor/7c225271-ba9f-4023-9f02-fdeb0688f28cAfter changing companies, one morning in Nov 2021 I saw the...
  7. Win 10 - KB5003673 fails, again and again and again...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 - KB5003673 fails, again and again and again...: I get error 0x800f0922 when installing the KB5003673 w10 Pro 2004. This has happened dozens of times and each time I try a different suggested fix.This system was originally running 20H2 when a disk error forced me to do a clean install.The original partition table was:1...
  8. BSOD again and again and again :-

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD again and again and again :-: Hi everyone,I am facing a very irritating problem within Windows 10 Home Single Language v. 21H1, build 19043.1023 where your help/expertise would be much appreciated.About 6 months ago I bought here in Brazil a laptop Dell Inspiron 15, model 3583 Intel Core i7-8565U CPU...
  9. Win 10 upgrade fail again and again and again 0X80070017

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 upgrade fail again and again and again 0X80070017: I have error code 0X80070017. The upgrade assistant said to contact support so here I am - I hope. I did think that Microsoft Support would have a online help, but there was only a series of topics, none with that error code. Can anyone please help. Or if not at least...
  10. ntkrnlmp.exe bsod windows 10 (again & again & again & again)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ntkrnlmp.exe bsod windows 10 (again & again & again & again): Hello everyone, I keep on getting bsod's due to ntkrnlmp.exe in Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. This is the analysis carried out by WhoCrashed. Crash dump directory: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump Crash dumps are enabled on your computer. On Wed 09/12/2015 08:51:58 GMT your computer...