Windows 10: Win 10 unable to use full RAM

Discus and support Win 10 unable to use full RAM in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, My Mainboard broke recently so i bought the same one again and exchanged it. Now the problem is that Windows somehow decided to reserve 8GB of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jannis27, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Jannis27 Win User

Win 10 unable to use full RAM

Hi,
    My Mainboard broke recently so i bought the same one again and exchanged it. Now the problem is that Windows somehow decided to reserve 8GB of my 16GB RAM for Hardware. I've tried various fixes but none of them worked for me so far. I would appreciate your help.

System:
    CPU: AMD FX-9590
    Motherboard: ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0
    Memory: 2x 8GB Ballistix Tactical DDR3-1600 CL8 (8-8-8-24)
    Graphics Card: Radeon RX 480 8GB GDDR5

:)

Jannis27, Mar 6, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 6, 2019
  3. To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin Win 10 unable to use full RAM :D

DrunkenMafia, Mar 6, 2019
  4. BullGod Win User

List of Micron D9 RAM: Request sticky.

Maybe now you see those Rams I suggested to buy for your rig. They are at the top of the list there...

BullGod, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Win 10 unable to use full RAM - Similar Threads - unable full RAM

2. Win 10 keep using my secondary 5800rpm HDD when ram is full

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 keep using my secondary 5800rpm HDD when ram is full: Hi, so i noticed when my RAM is full windows used my second HDD 5800 rpm as page file. I found how change the disk to use for page file in windows settings. Set it on "no any swap file" for my 5800rpm hdd then click on "define" and then set my secondary SSD as "size...
  3. Windows 10 Unable to access full 128GB RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Unable to access full 128GB RAM: Hi, I have built a new system,AMD 3950xNvidia 3090128GB G.Skill 4000MHz 4x32GB DDR48K ScreenI have noticed since running my system, it does not get over 20GB of mem usage.Once it gets close to 20GB the whole system gets very slow and if I keep pumping the apps, it literally...
  4. Not able to use full Ram

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Not able to use full Ram: Hey guys I am facing a problem that i am only able to use 6 gb of ram out of 8 gb and i cant figure out how to solve this issue i tried resolving it in the bios but i cant i am using a hp ec 15...
  5. i am not able to use full ram.

i am not able to use full ram.: i have 8gb ram but in property it is showing 8 GB ( 7.85 GB usable) how can i use full RAM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-use-full-ram/8218fa79-7508-4cbe-a368-3717302fd445
  6. Win 10 unable to use full RAM

Win 10 unable to use full RAM: Hi, My Mainboard broke recently so i bought the same one again and exchanged it. Now the problem is that Windows somehow decided to reserve 8GB of my 16GB RAM for Hardware. I've tried various fixes but none of them worked for me so far. I would appreciate your help. System:...
  7. ram not full use in window 10 32 bit

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    ram not full use in window 10 32 bit: sir i have use window 32 bit ihave install 2 ram my pc 2 gb and 4 gb but use one ram only 3.41 gb give me solutions. my mother borad dd3 dual core 60655
  8. Unable to Use All RAM installed.

Unable to Use All RAM installed.: Hi guys, I don't know if these is the place to post it, in either case you move it. I was looking around on This PC Properties and I noticed that, of my 8Gb of RAM, only half is usable and then in the Resources Monitor it says that there is 4Gb reserved for hardware. I...
  9. Windows 10 Home Not Using Full 20 GB of RAM

Windows 10 Home Not Using Full 20 GB of RAM: Hi All, I have Windows 10 and 20GB of RAM. I noticed recently that only 9 GB and change is available. I have a graphics card that supports 2 monitors. Could this be it? I was also in on the beta channel. I have a laptop on Windows 10 with 16 GB and I looked at the info...
  10. Win 10 Not using all RAM

Win 10 Not using all RAM: Hello, I just bought a new memory stick, and my pc is showing it has 8gb but only using 3.5 gb, which is the same as it was before. i cant see anything in my bios to change this, i have tried checking the maxmem in msconfig, that is off. I did a mem test which showed...