Windows 10: Win. 10 update-- 6/19

Discus and support Win. 10 update-- 6/19 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; What the heck is going on with the latest big update? My laptop is having regular connectivity problems, and my Downloads folder ended up missing some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by yeahwrite, Jun 5, 2019.

1. yeahwrite Win User

Win. 10 update-- 6/19

What the heck is going on with the latest big update? My laptop is having regular connectivity problems, and my Downloads folder ended up missing some files and was totally screwed up. I managed to muddle my way through recovering and straightening things out. Every time I startup, I get a popup window informing me that Run Dll process can't be found/started. (I've got Win. 10 Pro). NOW, my wife's desktop (Win. 10 Home) has lost ALL of her files in File Explorer!! WHAT'S WITH THIS NEW UPDATE ?? I have a few ideas on how to proceed, but any help/shortcuts would be appreciated !! Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903

:)

yeahwrite, Jun 5, 2019

2. Radio Switch Device Error Code 19

Hi Kara,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused, and appreciate the steps you have taken so far to fix this issue.

The error code 19 describes that, Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged.

Recommended resolution

• Uninstall and reinstall the driver.
    • Revert to the most recent successful registry configuration.
    Before we could reset the computer to factory settings, I suggest you to refer to the below article and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested for error code 19.

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/310123#bookmark-19

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are happy to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Unable to Miracast after last update with Win 10 on 1/19/19 KB4100347

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. What is the model number of the Smart TV?

As you have mentioned the issue started occurring after the installation of specific update. In this scenario, I suggest you to try uninstalling the Update which might be the root cause of the issue.

However, you may try the below suggested steps to fix the issue.

Method 1

Please refer the article Fix connections to wireless displays or docks
    for the troubleshooting steps.

Method 2

Uninstall the Update

1. Open the run command. Type in ‘Appwiz.cpl’.
    2. On the left-pane of programs and features, click on View installed updates to view all the installed Updates on your PC.
    3. Finally, right-click on the update (KB4100347) that you want to uninstall.
    4. Restart the device once after the uninstallation and check if you are able to project the Surface on your TV.

You may also try contacting the Sharp TV Support and check if there are any latest firmware updates available.

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jun 5, 2019
  4. Win. 10 update-- 6/19

Windows 10 Code 19 Registry Errors?

Hi Tir,

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• As you have rolled back to Windows 8.1, do you want to install Windows 10 again?

• Have you installed any third party drivers or software prior to the issue in Windows 10?
    If you install Windows 10 again, follow the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the error code 19.

You may uninstall the faulty drivers for keyboard or mouse by following the below steps.

Step 1:

Uninstall and reinstall the mouse and keyboard drivers.

I suggest you to try uninstall the Mice and other pointing device drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to uninstall the Mice and other pointing device drivers:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click
      Device Manager.

• Right-click on the Mice and other pointing device listed and expand it. (You may expand Keyboard also and perform the steps
      from 3-6)

• Right click on available drivers and click on
      Uninstall.

• Click on Yes if uninstallation window prompts.

• Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    If the issue persist, follow the below step.

Step 2:

Please visit the manufacturer website, update all the device drivers and also install all the Windows updates available. To install the Windows update follow the below steps.

Install the latest updates through Windows updates.

• Open the Start menu and type
      Windows update in the search bar.

• Click on Windows update and
      Check for the updates.

• Download and install if there are any pending updates to be installed.
    Refer to the following article and update all the drivers available in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

Win. 10 update-- 6/19

1. Win. 10 update-- 6/19 - Similar Threads - update

2. Windows 11's Moment Update 5 is finally here: how to download

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11's Moment Update 5 is finally here: how to download: Microsoft released the fifth Moment Update for Windows 11 in February 2024. This release did not reach many user systems, as Microsoft limited its availability artificially. While Microsoft did state that the update was available to "seekers", users who check for updates...
  3. Windows 1909 wont update to version 2004

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 1909 wont update to version 2004: I have been stuck on windows 1909 for 4 years. Every time I click to check for updates it just says You're not up to date and doesn't have an error code or anything...
  4. Windows 1909 wont update to version 2004

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 1909 wont update to version 2004: I have been stuck on windows 1909 for 4 years. Every time I click to check for updates it just says You're not up to date and doesn't have an error code or anything...
  5. Windows 1909 wont update to version 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Windows updating and now my computer will not run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updating and now my computer will not run: Hello - my computer automatically updated Windows today and now it won't fully run. Sometimes it won't get past the BIOS screen before freezing, sometimes it will get to my desktop and then provide this pop up before freezing again:I've tried restoring my BIOS settings to...
  7. When installing windows update I keep getting the install error 0x800f0983.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When installing windows update I keep getting the install error 0x800f0983.: Like the title says when I try installing windows update I keep getting the install error 0x800f0983. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-installing-windows-update-i-keep-getting-the/74aa4b87-08b1-4890-afb2-6108158cb5f2
  8. Windows updating and now my computer will not run

Windows updating and now my computer will not run: Hello - my computer automatically updated Windows today and now it won't fully run. Sometimes it won't get past the BIOS screen before freezing, sometimes it will get to my desktop and then provide this pop up before freezing again:I've tried restoring my BIOS settings to...
  9. When installing windows update I keep getting the install error 0x800f0983.

When installing windows update I keep getting the install error 0x800f0983.: Like the title says when I try installing windows update I keep getting the install error 0x800f0983. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-installing-windows-update-i-keep-getting-the/74aa4b87-08b1-4890-afb2-6108158cb5f2
  10. Windows updating and now my computer will not run

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade