Windows 10: win 10 update causing log in issues

Discus and support win 10 update causing log in issues in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; it seems that every time i do a win 10 update to get current defender revisions, the next day i get a warning that my email login's need fixing in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by john pcraig, Dec 10, 2018.

1. win 10 update causing log in issues

it seems that every time i do a win 10 update to get current defender revisions, the next day i get a warning that my email login's need fixing in outlook. i guess i will revert to relying on my 3'rd party av prg's only until this is fixed unless someone knows the solution . i am running a hp g6 w 6k ram if that helps...

:)

john pcraig, Dec 10, 2018

2. Kb3140741 updates Causing issues working on the PC

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I will be glad to assist you with the issue you are experiencing with the computer. I understand the difficulty when things won’t work the way they should.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Which is the update which is causing your PC issues?
    • What .Net error are you getting?
    • What happens when you login to Safe mode with networking?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps and check how to uninstall and update.

• Press Start and type View installed updates.
    • Select the update and right click on it, Select Uninstall.
    • Restart the machine and check if the issue persists.
    Hope it helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 10, 2018
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    Windows 10 freezing at log in

Hello Frank,

A failed update or one-time startup process can sometimes cause stopping, freezing, or reboot-loop issues during the login process. To isolate the issue, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Do you have a USB device attached? If yes, can you remove the device and log in again.
    • Have you tried turning off the WiFi feature in your laptop before logging in?
    • How about running a Startup Repair in your Windows 10 laptop? (Boot to Advanced Startup Options>Click on Troubleshoot> Click on Advanced options> Click on Startup Repair)
    • Aside from the above steps, what other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Dec 10, 2018
  4. win 10 update causing log in issues

What is Microsoft doing about the problem it caused with Win 10.

Hi Wayne,

Having an issue after an update in Windows 10 is really odd, especially if it's about logging in to your computer. However, for us to isolate your concern, we suggest that you provide us the answers to these questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolve your concern?
    • Which version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • What is the exact error message you're getting?
    • Which account are you using (e.g., Microsoft, Local)?

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

win 10 update causing log in issues

1. win 10 update causing log in issues - Similar Threads - update causing log

2. Win 10 update issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 update issue: latest update KB52006670 won't install has error code 0xe0000100. What does this error code mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-update-issue/588cf515-9e5e-46df-9c5d-09353541648c
  3. Win 10 update issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 update issue: latest update KB52006670 won't install has error code 0xe0000100. What does this error code mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-update-issue/588cf515-9e5e-46df-9c5d-09353541648c
  4. Win 10 update issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Dock issues with updated Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dock issues with updated Win 10: Good Morning,We have some laptops that have been updated with updates up to April 15 and since doing that we are having strange issues with Docks. We have updated all Dell firmware on the computer and tried a few different docks all having the same issues. Users' mouse will...
  6. Windows 10 Update Causing Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update Causing Issues: Hi all, I received and installed 3 updates last night: KB4570723 KB4497165 KB4023057 Today I have encountered a whole host of problems: Computer won't restart and it gets stuck in restart; Computer won't shut down. The screen powers off but the computer keeps...
  7. Win 10 update issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 update issue: Hi I have successfully connected my bluetooth wireless earphones with my hp notebook but I am unable to hear sound from it. Tried updated my realtek driver with current version for windows but no success. Kindly help, I am badly frustrated from this issue for the past...
  8. Log on as a service issue Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Log on as a service issue Win 10 Pro: Hello I m strugling to add back NT Service\All Services to Log on as a service in Local Group Policy Editor. Have searched the whole Bing and Google but most issues are related to Server not windows 10 that is why i decided to create a discussion. I have took a screenshot...
  9. Reset Win 10 Cause Of Profile Issues.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Reset Win 10 Cause Of Profile Issues.: should i just reset my pc? but firstly i will remove my hard drive and then full reset windows 10 i cant delete the old profile from C/user:/ it keeps saying you need permission from S-12-213 etc code something a microsoft tech support ****ed it all up for me my...
  10. Latest update causes dual log in

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Latest update causes dual log in: I got an automatic update yesterday (Sunday). When I restarted it came up with two Avatars of my login. When I tried to log on, one of the two had no log in info and the other had my password blank. I had it setup to automatically log in but that is also gone. I didn't try to...