Windows 10: Win 10 update history buggy after update installation getting "stuck"

Discus and support Win 10 update history buggy after update installation getting "stuck" in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hey, today I searched manually new windows updates in win 10 settings (1909 build .592) and it found 2 updates to windows defender and one net... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Samus01, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Samus01 Win User

Win 10 update history buggy after update installation getting "stuck"

hey,

today I searched manually new windows updates in win 10 settings (1909 build .592) and it found 2 updates to windows defender and one net framework 3-5/4.8 update, smh the updater was going crazy the message was switching really fast between "Installing..." and "0%" It never stopped doing it without any progress so it was simply stuck so I restarted my PC but it was still the same so I killed the windows update process via taskmanager that was taking up to 30% cpu usage for being "stuck", then I went into windows defender options and tried to search there for its own updates, it worked and it installed them, then I went into the windows settings and searched again for windows updates manually which installed properly the net framework update then but now my whole update history is bugged it is basically missing everything except the ones from today which failed (windows defender) and net framework, anyone know how to fix it?

Win 10 update history buggy after update installation getting "stuck" [​IMG]

ps. I did not touched the new "optional update" ( https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4532695 ) yet, I never install optional ones.

thanks in advance

:)

Samus01, Jan 29, 2020
  2. trog100 Win User
    trog100, Jan 29, 2020
  3. Win 10 1607 update

Installed the update manually at the the moment everything is bueno.
    It seems that Microsoft has a big problem in there update department windows 7 update has problems win 8 update has problems. Windows 10 update is so-so.

Countryside, Jan 29, 2020
  4. RejZoR Win User

more open win 10 update history..

Update history makes some sense if updates aren't shoved down your throat whether you like it or not. Like... you know, like Windows 10 updates its own shit. With no control, who cares!? Windows Update MiniTool gives some of control in my hands, but it's absolutely retarded to use a 3rd party app for something Windows has already been doing just fine in Win7 and Win8.x.

RejZoR, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Win 10 update history buggy after update installation getting "stuck" - Similar Threads - update history buggy

2. Installation of Win 11 stuck at 87% getting updates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installation of Win 11 stuck at 87% getting updates?: I'm upgrading from Win 10 Pro to Win 11 Pro via USB. My computer NUC11 is showing Getting updates and has been at 87% for about 40 minutes, is it stuck and, if it is, what should I do?...
  3. Installation of Win 11 stuck at 87% getting updates?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installation of Win 11 stuck at 87% getting updates?: I'm upgrading from Win 10 Pro to Win 11 Pro via USB. My computer NUC11 is showing Getting updates and has been at 87% for about 40 minutes, is it stuck and, if it is, what should I do?...
  4. PC gets buggy when an update is available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC gets buggy when an update is available: I almost never have any issues with my PC Windows 10, but as soon as an update becomes available I get all sorts of bugs and glitches. At first it was my Windows Taskbar crashing, then applications wouldn't start up or load, then I'd get internet and connection issues. It's...
  5. PC gets buggy when an update is available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC gets buggy when an update is available: I almost never have any issues with my PC Windows 10, but as soon as an update becomes available I get all sorts of bugs and glitches. At first it was my Windows Taskbar crashing, then applications wouldn't start up or load, then I'd get internet and connection issues. It's...
  6. PC gets buggy when an update is available

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Win 10 Pro install stuck at update

Win 10 Pro install stuck at update: Trying to install Win 10. It is stuck at checking for update. I have network cable and wifi, but it can't connect to check.[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-pro-install-stuck-at-update/5161562b-b972-4b8f-a103-1b651c6b4db7
  8. Outlook 2016 buggy after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook 2016 buggy after update: I have a 2016 Dell inspiron 7559 running office. Ever since the latest windows update outlook works for a while but then starts throwing a 0x80004005 error upon send/recieve. If I reboot the program works again for a while. Any suggestions? I've tried disabling MacAfee...
  9. Win 10 stuck in update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 stuck in update: Hi guys, yesterday noticed that win started to auto update. Today i wake up and win was stuck with the information 100% concluded. Dont disconnect computer. [img] What to do now. Thanks guys 56695
  10. win 8.1 to Win 10 upgrades gets stuck at getting updates

win 8.1 to Win 10 upgrades gets stuck at getting updates: My Dad gave me his lenovo g50-30 - it wouldn't boot (stuck at the circles !) - He reckoned he had windows 10 running on it very slowly and thing like wifi weren't reliable. Anyway I did a lenovo factory reset to win 8.1 - and then tried to upgrade to win 10 via the media...