Windows 10: Win 10 Update just left me with an Un-bootable laptop

Discus and support Win 10 Update just left me with an Un-bootable laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all. I just tried the ;latest Win 10 update on a Acer SF314 with an SSD. Went to a black screen error after a re-boot that gave me three options,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dogmeat, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Dogmeat Win User

Win 10 Update just left me with an Un-bootable laptop

Hi all. I just tried the ;latest Win 10 update on a Acer SF314 with an SSD. Went to a black screen error after a re-boot that gave me three options, but none of the 1-3 options could be chosen. Did a restart and went to BIOs with an unbootable disk.

What now?

:)

Dogmeat, Jul 27, 2019
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Jul 27, 2019
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jul 27, 2019
  4. Chewy Win User

Ipod bootable drive?

I want to know if I can make my ipod a usb bootable drive.. will it mess up my ipod? I need to flash my video card back to normal.. Neros bootable cd gave me an error. I used a step by step guide, but thats another story.

Chewy, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Win 10 Update just left me with an Un-bootable laptop - Similar Threads - Update left bootable

2. Un bootable drive volume

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Un bootable drive volume: I cannot get passed the keyboard selection menu while in Windows repair mode. Can anyone assist? I am using a usb keyboard and mouse and conformed they both work. Windows booted up in repair mode today after flashing an “un mountable boot volume” . I do not have a boot up...
  3. Win 7 CD as bootable media for Win 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 7 CD as bootable media for Win 10.: Hi. Can a Windows 7 install CD be used as a bootable disk to repair a Windows 10, or is an install CD for Windows 10 required? I got my Win 10 as a free upgrade from Win 7 in 2015 Regards Frank...
  4. Me aparece un debug

Me aparece un debug: Debido a que me aparece este error : 1018/165319.214:ERROR:crash_report_database_win.cc457] unexpected header https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/me-aparece-un-debug/19c07dcc-1c48-4d01-bb16-dadec238bb8f
  5. I made my computer un bootable

I made my computer un bootable: So a few weeks back I purchased some memory and upgraded my PC to 196GB of RAM. The bios recognized the memory but windows only saw 120GB. I tried moving the DDR3 around rebooting. I eventually came to a thread that doomed me. So the thread basically had me go into msconfig...
  6. bootable version of win 10 pro

bootable version of win 10 pro: how do i download a bootable version of win 10 pro I already own win 10 pro but just had to buy a new ssd so i am trying to use my wife laptop to download to a usb bootable...
  7. Win. 10 no bootable devices found

Win. 10 no bootable devices found: hi, My Acer Aspire 5 A515-52G-57VG is fairly new. But twice, I got a message: no bootable devices found. What is that? One troubleshooter will not fix the issue, as from my screenshot. I have read to boot from uefi. That should solve the issue? How to do it from my device?...
  8. windows 10 update in Dec left me with no sound

windows 10 update in Dec left me with no sound: Windows audio program not starting after update on my desktop. The facility to restart it is grayed out. KB4480966 error 0x80070002 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-in-dec-left-me-with-no-sound/118207e9-920d-40ec-9327-9a84b2a0b971
  9. Repair Install Un bootable Windows 10

Repair Install Un bootable Windows 10: Hi, My windows is broken, neithet can i bootup my windows nor can i access recovery environment, it gives error 0xc000225 and 0xc000098 respectively. I tried several methods to fix it but failed with each. The last solution which came to my mind was to repair install...
  10. Problem after Win 10 Un-install, laptop errors with Win 7 software

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem after Win 10 Un-install, laptop errors with Win 7 software: Hi Windows 10 Forum, I'm hoping this is the right forum and not Win 7 as I have in-installed win 10. I can post in another location if you see fit. Windows wants to do a startup repair and i'm in a loop. This is on a laptop, where I viewed the on-screen diagostics. It...